Intelligence Is All Around You

OP
pimpnamedraypeat
How do you tell truth from falsehood if you can't trust historical or scientific texts, or the media, or anything for that matter? I'm genuinely curious.

Common sense and a contraction nature. I think what's important to realize is that they do not have your interest at heart. If they put effort into educating you on something, be it history, or science, or essential fatty acids, then it's probably bull****.

Avoid anyone mainstream or famous. Gurus and thought leaders.

Learn symbolism. They way they take pictures for example

Selfie%20Tesla.jpg

nikola-tesla.jpg

Or their repeated use of certain colors, shapes, and numbers.

stars.jpg

They don't lie about everything..Just the stuff that matters.

x-ray peat

Common sense and a contraction nature. I think what's important to realize is that they do not have your interest at heart. If they put effort into educating you on something, be it history, or science, or essential fatty acids, then it's probably bull****.

Avoid anyone mainstream or famous. Gurus and thought leaders.

Learn symbolism. They way they take pictures for example

Selfie%20Tesla.jpg

nikola-tesla.jpg

Or their repeated use of certain colors, shapes, and numbers.

stars.jpg

They don't lie about everything..Just the stuff that matters.
what symbolism do you see here?

upload_2017-5-2_12-36-3.jpeg

Miles Mathis (MM)

xiaohua

Many would consider Ray Peat a guru. What makes him different in your mind?
I am interested in your thoughts on this too! Did you ever wonder if RP had intelligence connections? If so, what reassured you that he's trustworthy?

Not a naysayer btw - just curious. I really enjoy your radical perspective on things @pimpnamedraypeat and have a very open mind.

Last edited:
OP
pimpnamedraypeat
Many would consider Ray Peat a guru. What makes him different in your mind?

I am interested in your thoughts on this too! Did you ever wonder if RP had intelligence connections? If so, what reassured you that he's trustworthy?

Not a naysayer btw - just curious. I really enjoy your radical perspective on things @pimpnamedraypeat and have a very open mind.

I don't think ray peat is a shill or 'guru' because he has such a small following in comparison to the quality of information he provides. Also he puts out a new articles every few years, most shills are very prolific and dominate their niche. Danny Roddy is more shill like than peat, he's more focused on marketing and presentation. Compare ray peat to someone like Bill Nye...

what symbolism do you see here?

View attachment 5264
Miles Mathis (MM)

The hands maybe. Miles is right on a lot of things but he only tacitly calls out the Jews and is a grandiose ****head who imagines himself to be more important than he is. Also he's not that great an artist.

I also don't like how he goes so far as to call things like ww2 or the French revolution questionable (they definitely happened).

He also uses a lot of NLP to brainwash his readers ("we already saw", "we've already proved")

Dante

I don't think ray peat is a shill or 'guru' because he has such a small following in comparison to the quality of information he provides. Also he puts out a new articles every few years, most shills are very prolific and dominate their niche. Danny Roddy is more shill like than peat, he's more focused on marketing and presentation. Compare ray peat to someone like Bill Nye...

The hands maybe. Miles is right on a lot of things but he only tacitly calls out the Jews and is a grandiose ****head who imagines himself to be more important than he is. Also he's not that great an artist.

I also don't like how he goes so far as to call things like ww2 or the French revolution questionable (they definitely happened).

He also uses a lot of NLP to brainwash his readers ("we already saw", "we've already proved")
What about miles physics papers? He "debunked" Tesla in a video. He is quite against the quantum representation of the universe and seems to think that QED is wrong .

OP
pimpnamedraypeat
What about miles physics papers? He "debunked" Tesla in a video. He is quite against the quantum representation of the universe and seems to think that QED is wrong .

I have no idea. I haven't read his science stuff. If you've read it what do you think?

x-ray peat

I wanted to see just how far down the rabbit hole you are. Judging from your lack of knowledge of basic signs of Masonic recognition I can tell you still have a ways to go. Miles Mathis is throwing out two very obvious occult signs and they have nothing to do with his hands. His crossed arms, representing the skull and bones, and his sideways glance are classic Masonic signs. Also his initials MM are common for the children of masons and also for celebrity stage names. It stands for Master Mason. Finally, though probably by coincidence, his black and white clothing is symbolic of the Masonic black and white checkerboard which represents duality.

When I first started researching the occult and the elite, I too thought it was the Rothschilds and the Zionists at the top of the pyramid. After some time, I realized that there was very little historical evidence to justify that but yet that was what most of the conspiracy sites were saying. It was not until I realized that most of these sites are paid CIA assets through Project Mockingbird and Cointelpro, that I realized I was duped. I then found real researchers and historical works all throughout the centuries that presented an immense amount of evidence that it was the Papal Bloodlines i.e. the Black Nobility who run the Vatican and the European nobility that were the real powers at the top, just as it always was. The elite had learned that it was much safer for them to always have a scapegoat to blame for their actions and the Jews made a very convenient and believable one because of the historical relations between Jews and Christians. The Rothchild’s were always pawns of the Jesuits and served as bankers to the Vatican. Today are a relatively minor banking family of minor nobility. Rothschild Family Wealth

A lot of what you are saying about anyone of any renown is a controlled asset is correct but your still caught in the blame the Jews disinfo. Miles Mathis is an obvious disinfo agent, not because he “tacitly" blames the Jews but because he explicitly blames the Jews. He does so with absolutely no proof or references I would add. A tell tale sign of disinfo is that they blame the Jews for everything and never mention the Jesuits. Masonic Jews and Sabbataen Jews all play a role but they are way down on the totem pole compared to the noble bloodlines and the high level clergy.

I would look into the work of Johnny Cirucci, he is a former Roman Catholic; Illuminati Unmasked: Everything you need to know about the "New World Order" and how we will beat it.: Johnny Cirucci: 9781506156293: Amazon.com: Books and Johnny Cirucci.

Last edited:
OP
pimpnamedraypeat
I wanted to see just how far down the rabbit hole you are. Judging from your lack of knowledge of basic signs of Masonic recognition I can tell you still have a ways to go.

When I first started researching the occult and the elite, I too thought it was the Rothschilds and the Zionists at the top of the pyramid. After some time, I realized that there was very little historical evidence to justify that but yet that was what most of the conspiracy sites were saying.

I've heard the saying Rome never fell... Supposedly we still live in Rome. Something to do with the fascia and the way the government is set up. Is that what you're talking about?

x-ray peat

I've heard the saying Rome never fell... Supposedly we still live in Rome. Something to do with the fascia and the way the government is set up. Is that what you're talking about?
Yes, more or less. 100 years ago every American knew about the power of the Vatican and their drive under the Jesuits to rule the world. Now that they have consolidated full control over the media, education, and everything else the Pope is greeted as God himself when he comes to visit.

The Roman Fasces are just one of many many symbols that show the true rulers of this country. The most obvious is that our Capitol (literally the name of the Roman Temple to Jupiter) is modeled after the Vatican. It has its roots in pagan sun worship where the shadow of the phallic obelisk impregnates the female dome as a rite of fertility.
upload_2017-5-6_13-29-49.png

C:\Users\joe\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\clip_image002.gif

upload_2017-5-6_13-29-31.png

Attachments

• upload_2017-5-6_12-46-18.png
    upload_2017-5-6_12-46-18.png
    57.4 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:

x-ray peat

I just noticed that this thread is consistently not showing up on the front page of "Recent Posts" when it should after posting something new. This is not the first time I have seen this has happen with controversial threads of this kind. Perhaps more evidence that Intelligence is all around us.

Last edited:
OP
pimpnamedraypeat
I disagree with your Jesuit obsession but I will give you that this goes beyond zionist Jews.

The obelisk goes back to Egypt not Rome. As does a lot of secret society beliefs and symbolism. Egypt was one of the first post-deluvian civilizations.

I think this thing is bigger than Zionist or Jesuit or what have you.

You can find it in ancient Chinese or Aztec culture. It's in the Dogon tribe in Africa. The farther back you look in time the clearer it gets.

Jews, Catholics, it matters not. What's we're dealing with are different remnants of some pre-deluvian one world religion.

Baal El.

Saturn worship.

x-ray peat

I disagree with your Jesuit obsession but I will give you that this goes beyond zionist Jews.

The obelisk goes back to Egypt not Rome. As does a lot of secret society beliefs and symbolism. Egypt was one of the first post-deluvian civilizations.

I think this thing is bigger than Zionist or Jesuit or what have you.

You can find it in ancient Chinese or Aztec culture. It's in the Dogon tribe in Africa. The farther back you look in time the clearer it gets.

Jews, Catholics, it matters not. What's we're dealing with are different remnants of some pre-deluvian one world religion.

Baal El.

Saturn worship.
I never said that the obelisk was of Roman origin but was only pointing to the shared symbolism we have with the Vatican. These are the marks of the Mystery religions and elite cults that run the world.

I am only focusing on the Jesuits because that is what the truth is. There is no other power structure that could possibly contend with the power and wealth of Rome. It is by far the world's largest religion with over one billion believers under the direction of a single man they taught to consider as God on Earth. No other organization has been so open about their goal of world domination and no other power has the same historical track record of carrying that goal out.

Why have you been so obsessed with the Jews? I have never seen a World leader bow down to the head of Israel or any Rabbi. What I have seen is the World continually criticize Israel while not saying a word about many of the world's most brutal dictatorships. The UN has passed more resolutions condemning Israel than any other country. If Israel and the Jews do run the world somebody forgot to tell the rest of the world that. Compare that to how they treat the Pope. Every single world leader makes it a point to go to the Vatican and kiss the ring of the Pope, an ancient sign of submission. Roman Catholicism is also the only religion that has official observer status at the UN.

Don’t get confused by the name of the god being worshiped. There is a controlled cult or religion dedicated to every one of them, Saturn included. But all, at their highest levels, are subordinate to the control of the Jesuits.

Finally, how do you explain the hundreds of quotes from the world’s top leaders and academics from throughout history that point the finger at the Jesuits for trying to subdue the world under their control. Here are just a few to think about.

“It is my opinion that if the liberties of this country – the United States of America – are destroyed, it will be by the subtlety of the Roman Catholic Jesuit priests, for they are the most crafty, dangerous enemies to civil and religious liberty. They have instigated MOST of the wars of Europe.” Marquis de LaFayette (1757-1834; French statesman and general.)

“The war [i.e., the American Civil War ] would never have been possible without the sinister influence of the Jesuits.” Abraham Lincoln

“It would seem that the Jesuits had had it in mind, from the beginning of the war [the American Civil War of 1861-1865], to find an occasion for the taking off [i.e., the assassination] of Mr. [Abraham] Lincoln.” – Thomas M. Harris, (U.S. Army Brigadier General; served on the military commission which tried the Lincoln Conspirators. and Author of the book Rome’s Responsibility for the Assassination of Abraham Lincoln)

“The Rothschilds were Jesuits who used their Jewish background as a façade to cover their sinister activities. The Jesuits, working through Rothschild and [financier Nicholas] Biddle, sought to gain control of the banking system of the United States.” – Bill Hughes, The Secret Terrorists

“The Jesuits…are a secret society – a sort of Masonic order – with superadded features of revolting odiousness, and a thousand times more dangerous.” Samuel Morse American inventor of the telegraph

“The public is practically unaware of the overwhelming responsibility carried by the Vatican and its Jesuits in the starting of the two world wars – a situation which may be explained in part by the gigantic finances at the disposition of the Vatican and its Jesuits, giving them power in so many spheres, especially since the last conflict.” Former Catholic Priest Edmond Paris (Author of the book The Secret History of the Jesuits)

“It is curious to note too that most of the [Freemasonic] bodies which work these, such as the Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite, the Rite of Avignon, the Order of the Temple, Fessler's Rite, the "Grand Council of the Emperors of the East and West—"Sovereign Prince Masons," etc., etc., are nearly all the offspring of the sons of Ignatius Loyola... The nest where these high degrees were hatched, and no Masonic rite is free from their baleful influence more or less, was the Jesuit College of Clermont at Paris.” Helena Blavatsky founder of Theosophy, Isis Unveiled

“If you trace up Masonry, through all its Orders, till you come to the grand tip-top head Mason of the World, you will discover that the dread individual and the Chief of the Society of Jesus [i.e., the Superior General of the Jesuit Order] are one and the same person.” – James Parton (American historian)

Famous Warning Quotes on the Evil of Jesuits

Last edited:
“If you trace up Masonry, through all its Orders, till you come to the grand tip-top head Mason of the World, you will discover that the dread individual and the Chief of the Society of Jesus [i.e., the Superior General of the Jesuit Order] are one and the same person.” – James Parton (American historian)

And who is this person?

x-ray peat

And who is this person?

The Black Pope or the Superior General of the Jesuits is the person they are referring to. Today it is unclear who is the real black pope as the white pope is a Jesuit as well. The Catholic Church however has ruled Freemasonry since all the high level degrees were rewritten at the Jesuit College of Clermont in Paris in the 1700s in order to infiltrate England. This was during the struggle for the English throne between the Protestant Hanoverians (William and Mary) and the Catholic Stewarts ( James IV) supported by the Papacy. The supposed battle between Catholicism and Freemasonry was just another controlled opposition.

Then Cardinal Bergoglio S.J. (now Pope Francis) with the hidden hand symbol while riding the bus in Argentina.

upload_2017-5-12_13-51-58.png
upload_2017-5-12_13-52-23.png

upload_2017-5-12_13-53-11.png

Masonic Handshake
upload_2017-5-12_13-53-29.png

"BOAZ"
GRIP OF AN ENTERED APPRENTICE
upload_2017-5-12_13-54-4.png

The Grip of the Entered Apprentice is made by pressing the thumb against the top of the first knuckle-joint of the fellow Mason, the fellow Mason also presses his thumb against the first Mason's knuckle.

Current Black Pope Superior General Father Arturo Sosa S.J. Giving a Masonic Sign Meaning OK
upload_2017-5-12_13-54-21.png

upload_2017-5-12_13-54-52.png

Scotch Rite Masonry Illustrated vol.2

Attachments

• upload_2017-5-12_13-51-23.png
    upload_2017-5-12_13-51-23.png
    13.7 KB · Views: 5
That's f**** up and disturbing beyond imagination. And I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that Black Pope guy is a pedophile just from that picture.

Last edited:

x-ray peat

He's full of it.

It's the Jews.
Sorry but I've given you all sorts of historical proof that Rome is at the top including quotes from several Popes calling for a New World Order. All you do is repeat Its the Jews, Its the Jews like a modern day Goebbels. It seems that you are unable or unwilling to incorporate any new information that contradicts what you already think is true. Maybe you would feel more comfortable back on Stormfront were facts and reason don't matter.

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom