Jordan Peterson is finally coming around (to Christ)

The act is wrong
So you just “judged” stating that it is wrong if an individual murders another individual.

Refer back to what I said the definition of “judging” is. It means to ”examine”. I have examined Peterson and have determined that he is not genuine and an actor. A paid actor at that. Beholden to his overlords. His fruit stinks.

Perry Staltic

So you just “judged” stating that it is wrong if an individual murders another individual.

Refer back to what I said the definition of “judging” is. It means to ”examine”. I have examined Peterson and have determined that he is not genuine and an actor. A paid actor at that. Beholden to his overlords. His fruit stinks.

I am judging a person's action whether it's right or wrong, not the person.

That's your opinion, not fact. And you are judging Peterson, not his actions.

* He is not genuine and an actor. How do you know his heart and mind? I think what you mean to say, or should say, is that he appears to you to not be genuine and an actor. Perhaps your perception is flawed

* A paid actor. How do you know? Provide evidence for your claim

* Beholden to his lords. Possibly, but that's determined by his actions and words, or other evidence, not merely your suspicion.

* His fruit stinks. You need to be more specific. Though he has some faults, like we all do, he actually does some very good things.

* He is not genuine and an actor. How do you know his heart and mind? I think what you mean to say, or should say, is that he appears to you to not be genuine and an actor. Perhaps your perception is flawed

* Beholden to his lords. Possibly, but that's determined by his actions and words, or other evidence, not merely your suspicion.

* His fruit stinks. You need to be more specific. Though he has some faults, like we all do, he actually does some very good things.
I AM judging his actions. And yes it is my opinion based on what I see. His behavior ( which I listed in my first post on the thread) his actions give himself away, and it’s obvious to someone who has the discernment to see. And you can’t see it. Because you don’t understand how the system operates. They put these individuals in place just to get you to buy what they are selling. That’s how it works.

You can’t judge by what you see on the surface, in the public eye. Just because someone says they are something doesn’t mean that they are.

You would have to understand and study the system of power to understand what I am saying. But it appears you want to take everything public individuals say, at face value. Trust no man. Or no woman. You did the same thing with Kanye but you don’t understand how naive you are so, really it’s not worth carrying on the argument with you.

Last edited:
I AM judging his actions. And yes it is my opinion based on what I see. His behavior ( which I listed in my first post on the thread) his actions give himself away, and it’s obvious to someone who has the discernment to see. And you can’t see it. Because you don’t understand how the system operates. They put these individuals in place just to get you to buy what they are selling. That’s how it works.

* His fruit stinks. You need to be more specific. Though he has some faults, like we all do, he actually does some very good thing.

I didn’t say everything he says is wrong or is bad. I said “ chew the meat and spit out the bones”. Take what you can get out of what he is saying, but don’t put your trust in a man. In a man that the powers that be have proped up on the world stage to influence you.

Perry Staltic

I didn’t say everything he says is wrong or is bad. I said “ chew the meat and spit out the bones”. Take what you can get out of what he is saying, but don’t put your trust in a man. In a man that the powers that be have proped up on the world stage to influence you.

Peterson has never said, as far as I know, for anyone to put their trust in him. That false framing is created by the controlled opposition crowd. I think he teaches exactly the opposite

JamesGatz

For those who trust Peterson - keep in mind all these controlled opposition figures flock together

Alex Jones invites Andrew Tate on all the time because they both work for the same 3-letter agency

Alex Jones and Steve Bannon also work for that same agency so hence they always promote each other

Joe Rogan invites all his fellow agent buddie on his podcast (Alex Jones, Elon Musk, etc)

Joe Rogan made Peterson famous - Agents don't make people famous for no reason - all these people in the limelight are chosen actors

93B8822C-B17F-4E12-8400-E69545D63746.jpeg

For those who trust Peterson - keep in mind all these controlled opposition figures flock together

Alex Jones invites Andrew Tate on all the time because they both work for the same 3-letter agency

Alex Jones and Steve Bannon also work for that same agency so hence they always promote each other

Joe Rogan invites all his fellow agent buddie on his podcast (Alex Jones, Elon Musk, etc)

Joe Rogan made Peterson famous - Agents don't make people famous for no reason - all these people in the limelight are chosen actors

View attachment 44950
Well, you get it. Perry doesn’t want to let go of his dellusions.

Perry Staltic

Well, you get it. Perry doesn’t want to let go of his dellusions.

No, I reject your fraudulent framing that people who stand against your unjust judgments of Peterson trust Peterson. It's not an either/or thing. I don't trust Peterson, and I don't mistrust him either. I consider what he does as good when he helps people, and unfortunate and bad when his weak nature only lets him go so far. So I can distinguish the good and the bad in the man, whereas you are only able to condemn him. You will be judged by the same judgment you render towards him, Ms Perfect.

V
No, I reject your fraudulent framing that people who stand against your unjust judgments of Peterson trust Peterson. It's not an either/or thing. I don't trust Peterson, and I don't mistrust him either. I consider what he does as good when he helps people, and unfortunate and bad when his weak nature only lets him go so far. So I can distinguish the good and the bad in the man, whereas you are only able to condemn him. You will be judged by the same judgment you render towards him, Ms Perfect.

You hurt my feelings Perry 😥😢 I can’t take your cruel, inconsiderate words sniff sniff…..Like crybaby Peterson.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ymauW6D890U

WAAAAA 😭

TheCalciumCad

At this point i'm starting to think the term "Controlled opposition" is just a psyop to demoralise people 🤣🤣🤣

joaquin

Jordan Peterson finally starting to figure it out, that Christ is Life.

(2 minutes, 40 seconds):

Anyone who seeks absolute truth will be drawn by the Father.

John 3:20-21
[20] For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.
[21] But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.

Many denominations teach false doctrine about baptism. They deny that baptism is required for remission of sins and entry into the church. This may be one of those posts where you get some get so inflamed that I have to take a break. I am not the one who wrote the bible. Don't be angry with me. Nowhere in the New Testament post Pentecost is there any method for remission of sins other than specific-purpose baptism. Baptism puts one into the body of Christ -- it is not, as many pastors claim, an "outward sign"..

joaquin

Everything is controlled opposition. The more we talk about things, the less we actually do. Because the greatest harm that can be done is to stop playing the game.
Get out of their schools, stop taking their voodoo medicines, live without electricity.

Of course, its easier to sit in the lazyboy and yell at the tv.

Pistachio

Peterson is definitely a masonic shill - dude is filled with Jesuit NWO connections - he serves as Controlled Opposition agent provacateur to the Right Wing Chiurch and oppositoon to the Multi Culti Agenda, Transgender Agenda, and Corona Church

Peterson also has given speeches at the TriLateral Commission - essentially he's a masonic shill

and that's not all - all these other "pioneering" Pseuso-science philosophers and Psychologists such as Nietzsche and Freud are all mason scammers as well - just some pseudoscience blabber disguised as "science"

View attachment 44892
Freemasonry is forbidden for Catholics. Jesuits have been infiltrated by anti-Catholics.

JamesGatz

Freemasonry is forbidden for Catholics. Jesuits have been infiltrated by anti-Catholics.
Yea - I probably should have made this clear

I have NOTHING against Catholics and when I refer to Jesuits, I am referring to the people who run the world who call themselves Jesuits (Knights of Malta, Knight's Templar, The Vatican, Roman Catholic Church)

13A7E86F-E79E-489A-8C7D-7E8A7FE76A54.jpeg

7EB2213B-8460-417B-B076-FF87FAA197EB.png

Guys like Rothschild or Rockefeller are NEW MONEY compared to the Jesuit Circle - The Rothschild family have always been Knights of Malta members - the people who run the Vatican/Roman Catholic Church are the same Pharaohs who ruled Egypt and are the same Kings of Ancient Babylon

All real authority is associated with these Jesuit groups, etc. (Knights of Malta symbol below)

2863E5DC-2C7F-4A61-8615-0214679DB362.jpeg

The women who Baron David De Rothschild married (Olimpia Aldobrandini) is a descendant of a Roman Pope

EB5AB9C3-C48B-4874-A5D8-0B81A6E33392.jpeg

Old money - The rulers of Ancient Rome, Roman Popes etc

This is why controlled opposition points fingers at the same people (Gates, Schwaab, Soros) just small fish really

Controlled Opposition NEVER POINTS OUT the Crown of England, Roman Catholic Church, etc because if they did - a person would get on the RIGHT TRACK on the true history of the world and the web of people in charge

The Founding of America and the American Revolution is a great masonic experiment planned by the Masons as kind of a 'rebuild' of Ancient Rome and just like the Roman Empire - the plan is to have the US collapse just as great

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals