Jordan Peterson is finally coming around (to Christ)

Perry Staltic

I hope you controlled-opposition folks will consider the possibility that some of those who don't match your expectations of perfection are simply imperfect human beings, like you also are. Some of them may consciously be trying to deceive the public for personal gain via obedience to their earthly satanic masters, which would in my mind conform to the correct usage of the term "controlled opposition", but most probably are simply flawed human beings who are simply looking out for their own skin (like everyone does) while trying to navigate the perilous currents of life, which in my mind conforms to an inappropriate and mentally/spiritually/socially damaging use of the term controlled opposition.

In effect really, all people who don't control the actions of their own corrupted human nature in order to do the works of Christ, and by that I mean love your fellow man as yourself and don't do to them things you wouldn't want done to yourself (the epitome of justice), are controlled opposition, ie, controlled by the flesh, which simply means controlled by satan himself. So consider these things when you sit in judgment of others.

Last edited:

Blossom

Forum Supporter
I hope you controlled-opposition folks will consider the possibility that some of those who don't match your expectations of perfection are simply imperfect human beings, like you also are. Some of them may consciously be trying to deceive the public for personal gain via obedience to their earthly satanic masters, which would in my mind conform to the correct usage of the term "controlled opposition", but most probably are simply flawed human beings who are simply looking out for their own skin (like everyone does) while trying to navigate the perilous currents of life, which in my mind conforms to an inappropriate and mentally/spiritually/socially damaging use of the term controlled opposition.

In effect really, all people who don't control the actions of their own corrupted human nature in order to do the works of Christ, and by that I mean love your fellow man as yourself and don't do to them things you wouldn't want done to yourself (the epitome of justice), are controlled opposition, ie, controlled by the flesh, which simply means controlled by satan himself. So consider these things when you sit in judgment of others.
Great post!

Peatful

I hope you controlled-opposition folks will consider the possibility that some of those who don't match your expectations of perfection are simply imperfect human beings, like you also are. Some of them may consciously be trying to deceive the public for personal gain via obedience to their earthly satanic masters, which would in my mind conform to the correct usage of the term "controlled opposition", but most probably are simply flawed human beings who are simply looking out for their own skin (like everyone does) while trying to navigate the perilous currents of life, which in my mind conforms to an inappropriate and mentally/spiritually/socially damaging use of the term controlled opposition. In effect really, all people who don't control the actions of their own corrupted human nature in order to do the works of Christ, and by that I mean love your fellow man as yourself and don't do to them things you wouldn't want done to yourself (the epitome of justice), then you yourself are controlled opposition, ie, controlled by the flesh, which simply means controlled by satan himself. So consider these things when you sit in judgment of others.
I appreciate the spirit of your post.
I understand what you are saying.

These people are public figures.
Influencing thousands +.
We need to be discerning.
We need to be Berean’s.

People are waking up.
This is a good thing.
Jesus trusted no one- He knew what was in the heart of man. (John 24 iirc)

Also-
Aren’t you judging those of us who are questioning things?
I’m not even questioning- i largely have facts.

Maybe some have gone too far-
But a pendulum always over-swings before it comes back to balance.
Bad comparison- but I hope it makes the point.

Lastly- my definition of controlled opposition probably differs greatly compared to the next guy.
So there’s that.

Perry Staltic

Also-
Aren’t you judging those of us who are questioning things?

I'm not sitting in judgement of people; God will do that. I am discerning (judging), ie making a distinction, between speculation and accusation. Speculation and doubt about someone's motives are fine, but accusing someone of being controlled opposition without rock hard evidence is not. No one knows what's really going on inside these people. So place no faith in anyone, and examine and question everything they say and do. Place faith in God and he will reveal all things, including those who really are controlled opposition.

Peatful

I'm not sitting in judgement of people; God will do that. I am discerning (judging), ie making a distinction, between speculation and accusation. Speculation and doubt about someone's motives are fine, but accusing someone of being controlled opposition without rock hard evidence is not. No one knows what's really going on inside these people. So place no faith in anyone, and examine and question everything they say and do. Place faith in God and he will reveal all things, including those who really are controlled opposition.
Absolutely yes.

#1) Jordan (I cry on camera every chance I get to make people let down their guard and trust what I am saying) Petersen got the vaxx and endorses the vaxx 🤔

#2) Jordan Peterson is featured on lame stream news shows and is officially favored by the establishment. Albeit, the “accepted” so call alternative media.

#3) Jordan Peterson gets paid by the establishment

#4) Jordan Peterson tells disenfranchised men what they want to hear, thus gaining their trust and admiration

#5) Jordan Peterson is not manly. Jordan Peterson is a pretender. Jordan Peterson is a wimp.

#1) Jordan (I cry on camera every chance I get to make people let down their guard and trust what I am saying) Petersen got the vaxx and endorses the vaxx 🤔

#2) Jordan Peterson is featured on lame stream news shows and is officially favored by the establishment. Albeit, the “accepted” so call alternative media.

#4) Jordan Peterson tells disenfranchised men what they want to hear, thus gaining their trust and admiration

#5) Jordan Peterson is not manly. Jordan Peterson is a pretender. Jordan Peterson is a wimp.

#6 Jordan Peterson is a fake follower of Jesus Christ. His fruit stinks.

If you are truly spiritual, you ARE supposed to judge……with spiritual discernment.

Your discernment is lacking.

Perry Staltic

You have the same modus operandi as the establishment, ie, sow doubt and division about people rather than addressing the quality of their ideas and actions

Perry Staltic

If you are truly spiritual, you ARE supposed to judge……with spiritual discernment.

A spiritual person judges all things, but judges no man. You're playing God thinking you know enough to judge other people. Practice judging yourself instead of others and you will do well

You have the same modus operandi as the establishment, ie, sow doubt and division about people rather than addressing the quality of their ideas and actions
You haven’t learned yet that these puppets give you nice ideas that sound pleasing and accurate, and give you 99.9% accuracy but leave a little poison in it. As I’ve said before, just a little bit of subtle poison can kill you.

And btw, I have no m.o.

Doubt and discernment are very good things. Especially when it helps keep someone from readily ending up ingesting poison.

It’s one thing to chew the meat and spit out the bones. It’s quite another thing to fall for the con job.

A spiritual person judges all things, but judges no man. You're playing God thinking you know enough to judge other people. Practice judging yourself instead of others and you will do well
“he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man”

In other words IF you are spiritual, you can judge, which means to examine. Look it up.

Perry Staltic

“he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man

Nor is any man rightfully judged by other men; all are judged by God

Do not judge before the time, until the Lord comes, who will both shed light on the hidden things of darkness and will reveal the counsels of the hearts. And then praise will be to each one from GOD. 1 Corinthians 4:5

“he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man”
Nor is any man rightfully judged by other men; all are judged by God

Do not judge before the time, until the Lord comes, who will both shed light on the hidden things of darkness and will reveal the counsels of the hearts. And then praise will be to each one from GOD. 1 Corinthians 4:5

Haven’t you noticed? The time of judgment is now. It starts with those who say they know Him. Wake up from your slumber. You’re still asleep.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals