Arsenic, Free Masons and Covid

BibleBeliever

What is everyone's thoughts on arsenic related free masons and covid 19?

In my city there is graffitti everywhere that states LARS

In different spots , including on buses I have found the inorganic arsenic compound, which I believe is roxarsone:

I had sat down on my seat and my ears began to burn. I had just watched my jacket the day prior. At home I examined my jacket and found the yellow substance, which induced vertigo, pressures in head and burning of the head and ears, and in researching the substance I believe it to be roxarsone.

Although I could not find images of it on google image search, on duckduckgo, a yellow powder substance comes up.
I did call the police for investigation of course.

On the link above you will find this:
4-Hydroxy-3-nitrophenyLARSonic acid

Which leads me to believe that the graffiti is all related to the spread of this compound. There is also graffiti that states SOUR RIZEK, Sour EVIL, EVIL and so on. It is everywhere.
Has anyone noted similar patterns where they live?

Sour is meaning arsenic. When a person sells their soul to join the free masons they drink a sweet drink and a sour drink, it is believed that arsenic is contained in that sour drink.

Other graffiti noted is 33, the known number of the free masons.

33 is the atom number for arsenic:
See here: Arsenic | As (Element) - PubChem

Letters, As. Although related to COVID-19 or not, the letter S is number 19.

Here you will find the alchemy symbol for arsenic, which is an upside V

Noting of course this in coVid
Graffiti of this sort all around the city. Also Vs are used by free masons constantly.

It should also be noted in the roxarsone link, that its Molecular Formula contains 666.

Similar pattern in Bible in end times:
Revelations 13:
17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

This is my proposition:

Arsenic and/or roxarsome is added to ventilators, vaccines and others mechanisms for the malicious intention of weakening the populace and dulling the minds in order for the establishing of the new world order, which predominatily involves the free masons.

All patterns found; all negative reactions to vaccines, and covid relations when on the ventilators can be explained by arsenic; atom number 33.

See for instance symptoms of roxarsone:
SYMPTOMS: This compound may cause irritation. Symptoms of exposure to this class of compounds include restlessness, nausea, vomiting, headache, dizziness, chills, cramps, irritability and variable paralysis that may progress over a period of several weeks. Ventricular arrhythmias may occur. Inhalation of dusts may cause acute pulmonary edema, restlessness, dyspnea, cyanosis, cough with foamy sputum, and rales. The principle manifestations are gastrointestinal disturbances. Chronic poisoning can result in polyneuritis, optic neuritis, anesthesias, paresthesias, bronzing of the skin, alopecia, localized edema, dermatitis, liver cirrhosis, abdominal pain, salivation, anemia, weight loss, chronic nephritis, cardiac failure and dependent edema. Ingestion of lethal doses of this type of compound can cause violent gastroenteritis, convulsions and coma. Death may occur from circulatory failure. ACUTE/CHRONIC HAZARDS: This compound is highly toxic by ingestion. It may be fatal by inhalation or skin absorption. When heated to decomposition it emits very toxic fumes of carbon monoxide and carbon dioxide. It also emits toxic fumes of nitrogen oxides and arsenic oxides. (NTP, 1992)

Further relation: by Lawrence Wilson, MD

"It also takes away a person’s will to resist. For this reason, it is called the slave mineral."
It affects the brain significantly, and perhaps should be called the dullness mineral because it causes mental dullness and apathy.
"Arsenic is a left-side poison. This means it affects the heart and the left brain or thinking brain, and it is a masculine mineral that affects men perhaps more than women."
( affects men's hearts pattern; think higher rate of heart attack from vaccines amongst boys/men)

Similar to slave premise/control: Adding a little arsenic to salt is one of the most common ways to use this mineral to poison people. I have read reports of the communist Chinese using it in salt, particularly in Australia, to weaken the people.
Further noted in the article is its interference with the usage of sulfur. Suppose then it is added with aluminum adjuvants, the body would have difficultly dealing with aluminum, because sulfur of course is the strongest anti-aluminum agent. Thus the autism pattern through vaccines.

This site stating arsenic depleting b1:

In other words, suppose arsenic or in particular roxarsone was added to the vials (number 666), with the aim that none can buy or sell without it. The constant exposure to this toxin with the aim to break the will's of the people, induce mental apathy and weakness. Ammonia toxicity via b1 depletion, carbon dioxide depletion, thus ruining the kidneys of people, which then causes pulmonary edema (fluid in lungs).

Relate this further to the change to led blue light stress bulbs everywhere (thyroid depleted, thus salt deficiency, carbox dioxide deficiency) to intensify the damage done.

Based on observation and data, common symptoms of exposure to arsenic are burning sensations, crawling sensations; especially in the head and through out the body. Stomach irritation and digestive issues being the most predominant. It also uniquely is linked to dermatitis and related skin conditions. It can also cause skin lesions, strokes, etc.
Breathing in this compound would induce a fog of mind; almost dementia like.
Supposing added to ventilators, b1 deficiency, carbox dioxide deficiency further exasperated by 99% oxygen, every breathe increasing ammonia toxicity.

Thus the premise of observation of this presupposition, is at least in the minds of free masons (think dr.fauci hidden hand, all the greek names of the variants associated with free masonry)
Their aim would be to collectively kill off people, weaken the rest, in order to break their wills with the aim to make them submit to their demonic beliefs in order to buy or sell in the long term.

In that free masons worship lucifer, and thus the end result would be to get the people to willingly yield to such.

These are the basic assertions upon detected patterns. They are not definite, but the patterns are interesting.

What are your thoughts?

I would also note, that I am a Christian. Free masons are in fact slave masons and enslaved to their sins.

If every male free mason on earth were castrated in secret and lived the rest of their lives without telling anyone; no one would notice any difference in their behaviour.
They would still be the same lying cowards that they currently are.

Jesus said for what shall it profit a man if he gains the whole world, yet loses his own soul. slave masons trade their souls in order to try and gain money, status and to belong to something.
All slave masons are under the wrath of God and must repent or perish.
Jesus said not to fear those who can kill the body, but rather fear Him who can destroy both body and soul in hell.

The Bible says that everyone who does evil hates the light, neither comes to the light, lest their evil deeds should be exposed.
He that does truth comes to the light, that his deeds may be manifest, that they are wrought in God.
The Bible says you cannot serve God and mammon.

It should also be noted that all research indicates that slave masons emulate all patterns of reprobate perverts and are deviants to a degree beyond comprehension. Many have a conscience so seared they would emulate a dog with rabies.
The letter of Jude of the New Testament addresses this pattern of brute beasts, made to suffer the vegeance of eternal fire.

How do you view these patterns?

Peatful

Hi @BibleBeliever

You are probably closer to something true than something imagined.

I think if people don’t have a spiritual understanding of evil- it’s hard for them to even wrap their head around what you have hypothesized.

What is your city?

Perry Staltic

LARS appears to have some obscure meaning to graffiti artists

FullSizeRender-29-540x363.jpg

OP
B

BibleBeliever

LARS appears to have some obscure meaning to graffiti artists

FullSizeRender-29-540x363.jpg
It could be.
It could be a false term.

I had forgot to put in my original post. I had taken the bus home from work. On the same bus on this incident, there was the same yellow roxarsone on a seat of the bus, where I normally would sit.

I sat elsewhere. I noticed at the back on the window was LAR, but with a Z, but more so with a V with a line on it.
Other windows had V's everywhere and Xs. The V being the symbol to represent arsenic, as per the links in original post.

I had contacted the police after this on the bus too and many others.
Then thereafter sending reports to various detectives about these things and many others and lists of names and tying all the patterns of the varying graffitti in the city.

Arsenic can be clear, green, orange and in this form yellow.

Although all possibilities must be analyzed.

angelina

This is interesting to me. I recently had an episode of vertigo. I've never had vertigo before. I'm currently seeing a Chinese medicine doctor and when I told him about my experience his response was "you too, huh?" He told me he has had several patients come in with vertigo recently and that the patient who just left before me was in a bad way with vertigo. He was not able to figure out
why people have been affected. I was treated with accupuncture points that seemed to have helped, as I've not had vertigo since.
I've not been rising on public transportation, but I am wondering if we are getting exposed to something in other ways as well.

Peater

This is strange, I read about the effects of arsine elsewhere very recently.

Peater

I just realised - nice post count!

Attachments

• 333.PNG
    333.PNG
    13.3 KB · Views: 53
OP
B

BibleBeliever

This is interesting to me. I recently had an episode of vertigo. I've never had vertigo before. I'm currently seeing a Chinese medicine doctor and when I told him about my experience his response was "you too, huh?" He told me he has had several patients come in with vertigo recently and that the patient who just left before me was in a bad way with vertigo. He was not able to figure out
why people have been affected. I was treated with accupuncture points that seemed to have helped, as I've not had vertigo since.
I've not been rising on public transportation, but I am wondering if we are getting exposed to something in other ways as well.
Can you tell me more details about when you experienced it?
I concluded my mask had some arsenic clear spray added to it, so I bought a reusable one and wash it with baking soda.

There are different types found, a sort of orangish/yellowish oil type.
A clear spray, with some white. This was even on the bus windows.
The most potent of all is the yellow paint type, which was on the bus.

I have a sample on my coat too.

I believe the gang tries to emulate the mythical joker and spreads this evil as a sort of thrill, to want to watch the world burn.

Strong exposure can induce that sort of scarecrow terror effect from the same batman movies.

Cleaning with baking soda will help get rid of it.

I would imagine this evil could be replicated elsewhere. It is highly probable.

OP
B

BibleBeliever

Hi @BibleBeliever

You are probably closer to something true than something imagined.

I think if people don’t have a spiritual understanding of evil- it’s hard for them to even wrap their head around what you have hypothesized.

What is your city?
The more I analyze this, the more I believe it to be so.

There are many people outbreaking in hyperkeratosis as well, which it causes.

HighT

@BibleBeliever This world is dead already, but Jesus overcome the world and defeated dead. If we trust in Him fully, we are safe, even if we have to endure such stuff. Also I wouldn't call a police on that issue. Most of high ranking police are masons themself. Even if they are not, if they start diging this they will receive a call. At very least they will mark you as a conspiracy nut and will keep an eye on you.

OP
B

BibleBeliever

@BibleBeliever This world is dead already, but Jesus overcome the world and defeated dead. If we trust in Him fully, we are safe, even if we have to endure such stuff. Also I wouldn't call a police on that issue. Most of high ranking police are masons themself. Even if they are not, if they start diging this they will receive a call. At very least they will mark you as a conspiracy nut and will keep an eye on you.
Very true, they are dead in their tresspasses and sins. The natural man receives not the things of God, because they are spiritually discerned. There is none that seeks after God, there is none who does good, no not one.

Very true about the police. I contacted many, then other sources too, in hopes that something would result. On that if it was masons, that non-masons would also receive and investigate.

However in relation to that premise of slave mason threats:

The words of Jesus Christ:
Luke 12:5
But I will forewarn you whom ye shall fear: Fear him, which after he hath killed hath power to cast into hell; yea, I say unto you, Fear him.
Matthew 10:33
But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.
Mark 8:38
Whosoever therefore shall be ashamed of me and of my words in this adulterous and sinful generation; of him also shall the Son of man be ashamed, when he cometh in the glory of his Father with the holy angels.

The view is that the righteous are as bold as a lion. Never compromise or fear men, or be held back. The greatest honor a Christian can receive is to be martyred.

It is noted too that the Lord brings perfect justice against the wicked.

Psalm 58:
10 The righteous shall rejoice when he seeth the vengeance: he shall wash his feet in the blood of the wicked.
11 So that a man shall say, Verily there is a reward for the righteous: verily he is a God that judgeth in the earth.
Luke 18:7
And shall not God avenge his own elect, which cry day and night unto him, though he bear long with them?

Deut 32:35 To me belongeth vengeance and recompence; their foot shall slide in due time: for the day of their calamity is at hand, and the things that shall come upon them make haste.

Psalm 73:
18 Surely thou didst set them in slippery places: thou castedst them down into destruction.
19 How are they brought into desolation, as in a moment! they are utterly consumed with terrors.

Rev 14:
10 The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb:
11 And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.

The Sovereign Lord of heaven and earth is great and glorious, He is in the heavens and does whatsoever He pleases. All the inhabitants of the earth are grasshoppers before Him, all the nations are but a drop in a bucket before Him. God sits in the heavens and laughs at the schemes of the wicked (as per Proverbs 1, Psalms 2)

The wicked through out the ages have banded together in revolt against God, but thou they join hand in hand they shall not be unpunished. All of them combined and nothing before God. All the proud in heart are an abomination to God. They are brought to nothing in but a moment. God treads the wicked under His feet.

All the impetitent and especially in this case free masons. Every last one of them, all outside of Jesus Christ, will be thrown in that furnace of fire. None escape the perfect judgment of God. They who rejoiced in their sins and though themselves untouchable, who put their confidence in anything but God. How one day they are brought to nothing. On that day Christ to whom all judgment has been given will command His angels regarding the wicked; bind them hand and foot and throw them in that furnace of fire.

The very first moment in hell, these evildoers, no matter how powerful they thought they were on earth are brought to nothing. Screaming, weeping, haunted by their sins, no escape, no way out, eternal despair to face God's judgment forever. So it shall be so with all these evildoers one day. War against God as they may, one day this will be their eternal estate.
They refuse to humble themselves, they esteem the things God hates and trade their souls for earthly profit and pleasure. They get what they ask for. They do not want God on this earth, so they get their wish when they die.

All that is good is of God, light, peace, joy, comfort, purity; all blessings are from our heavenly Father, He makes the sun to shine on the just and unjust.
In contrast they choose the darkness and all that is cursed. The wicked's burning lusts are only held back by the restraining grace of God. In hell no more restraint, no more light, no joy, peace, comfort, no rest, eternal darkness, weeping and gnashing of teeth, to be tormented forever. They choose this and they get what they ask for.

HighT

Yes Brother, keep spreading the truth. Some verses sound harsh but we should warn people.

They need to be aware of God's severity not only the love message. I think that's the reason many go in their wicked ways, cause they don't realize what punishment expect them.

In this regard, do you believe in the once saved always saved doctrine (just admit Jesus is Savior) or "If you love Me keep My Commandments!" ?

For all who are worried by the evil, read Psalm 91.

91 He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.

2 I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.

3 Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence.

4 He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.

5 Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day;

6 Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday.

7 A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee.

8 Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked.

9 Because thou hast made the Lord, which is my refuge, even the most High, thy habitation;

10 There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling.

11 For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.

12 They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone.

13 Thou shalt tread upon the lion and adder: the young lion and the dragon shalt thou trample under feet.

14 Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name.

15 He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him.

16 With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him my salvation.

OP
B

BibleBeliever

Yes Brother, keep spreading the truth. Some verses sound harsh but we should warn people.

They need to be aware of God's severity not only the love message. I think that's the reason many go in their wicked ways, cause they don't realize what punishment expect them.

In this regard, do you believe in the once saved always saved doctrine (just admit Jesus is Savior) or "If you love Me keep My Commandments!" ?

For all who are worried by the evil, read Psalm 91.

91 He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.

2 I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.

3 Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence.

4 He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.

5 Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day;

6 Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday.

7 A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee.

8 Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked.

9 Because thou hast made the Lord, which is my refuge, even the most High, thy habitation;

10 There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling.

11 For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.

12 They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone.

13 Thou shalt tread upon the lion and adder: the young lion and the dragon shalt thou trample under feet.

14 Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name.

15 He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him.

16 With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him my salvation.
Amen.

I believe what the Scriptures teach, in that salvation is of the Lord. No man can come to Christ unless the Father draws him, and He will raise them up at the last day.
The Lord preserves all those who love Him, who fear Him. He who began a good work in you shall complete it. He is able to keep us blameless until that day. He saves to the uttermost, Christ is the Author and Finisher of our salvation. To as many as received Him to them He gave the power to become the sons of God, who were born not of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.

Those who are born of God, He keeps until the end. He gets all the glory.

This is a pretty good Bible discussion on the sort of question of salvation:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5B_UknPtFM

I believe the issue you bring up comes forth from the following. Many say they were baptized or prayed a prayer, but show no interest in Christ or anything pertaining to God, but adamantly claim they are born of God because of that long ago act. Often in this case many live like apostates; they profess that they know God, but in works they deny Him, being abominable unto every good work reprobate.
I think than the real question is not losing salvation, but rather were such ever born of God to begin with?

To be a Christian, is to go from being spiritually dead and blind to life and sight. To be given a new heart with new desires, to have that heart of stone and being given a heart of flesh. Any man in Christ is a new creature.

A pretty good book on the subject is by Jonathan Edwards, entitled Charity and Its Fruits:
Can be read free here:
God's children of course sin; if we say we have no sin we deceive ourselves and the truth is not in us. If we confess our sins He is faithful and just to forgiven us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. If any man sin we have an Advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous.
If our flesh dwells no good thing (as per Romans 7), if we sin not in the flesh, we sin by omission; to fail to love God with all our heart, soul, strength and mind at all times. God chastens His children, as many as He loves he rebukes and chastens.

What are your thoughts on the subject at hand?

angelina

Can you tell me more details about when you experienced it?
I concluded my mask had some arsenic clear spray added to it, so I bought a reusable one and wash it with baking soda.

There are different types found, a sort of orangish/yellowish oil type.
A clear spray, with some white. This was even on the bus windows.
The most potent of all is the yellow paint type, which was on the bus.

I have a sample on my coat too.

I believe the gang tries to emulate the mythical joker and spreads this evil as a sort of thrill, to want to watch the world burn.

Strong exposure can induce that sort of scarecrow terror effect from the same batman movies.

Cleaning with baking soda will help get rid of it.

I would imagine this evil could be replicated elsewhere. It is highly probable.
I felt slightly nauseated that morning when I woke up. This is a symptom that I've had in the past, so the only thing odd about it was that it had returned after a few years. I proceeded on with my morning and dropped something. When I went to pick it up, I felt intense pressure and weirdness behind my eyes and when I stood fully upright, I was swirling. I tested it after that and each time, I was dizzy. I waited to tell my acupuncturist and was actually relived when he told me I wasn't alone because I thought I was heading down another path of illness.
I don't wear masks often, however if I have to then I don't have a reusable and should look into getting one. Thank you for sharing your conclusion about that. It seems that with many wearing masks, there could be more to this thought.

OP
B

BibleBeliever

I felt slightly nauseated that morning when I woke up. This is a symptom that I've had in the past, so the only thing odd about it was that it had returned after a few years. I proceeded on with my morning and dropped something. When I went to pick it up, I felt intense pressure and weirdness behind my eyes and when I stood fully upright, I was swirling. I tested it after that and each time, I was dizzy. I waited to tell my acupuncturist and was actually relived when he told me I wasn't alone because I thought I was heading down another path of illness.
I don't wear masks often, however if I have to then I don't have a reusable and should look into getting one. Thank you for sharing your conclusion about that. It seems that with many wearing masks, there could be more to this thought.
Very interesting.

OP
B

BibleBeliever

Here it associates exposure to arsenic with vitamin b1 deficiency:

This also comes up in research: UN 1560: Arsenic trichloride - Substance information – HazMat Tool
UN number 1560
Where i currently work there are some who appear to be into the occult; order of the eastern star, the female version of the coward club; free masons.
The one lady acting strange spoke of the magic number and then when returning from lunch the numbers written large on a scrap piece of cardboard 1560 were written.
Also in conjuction a box was posted on high that states in wine we trust, at the center of it was a triangle with the all seeing eye. (the same on the us dollar bill)
As if to exclaim that free masons are at this place, the hidden in plain sight mechanism.

When searching arsenic 1560 the arsenic trichloride came up. This pattern most probable in the sense of that dr wilson articles and others of a similar fashion show that free masons are known to use all forms of arsenic to poison/enslave their enemies.
Anyone else lately seen strange patterns of this sort?

I list the vitamin b1 deficiency, because of the potential correlation with autism. In that it is noted in other articles posted on this site that autistic people all have much lower levels of vitamin b1. I believe another article has been posted showing that autistic people tend to be deficient also in folate. The dr.wilson article on arsenic of the symptoms of exposure has a pattern that stands out. In that it is impairs the metabolism of folic acid.

When this is related to the fact that the Italian courts ruled that vaccines in fact do cause autism and when related to the potential that these covid injections could have arsenic in them, it would not be far-fetched than to assume any vaccines that free masons get their hands on might have arsenic added, which then based on the aforementioned patterns would explain why the correlation of them with inducing autism.
This is just a theory of course, but I find quite interesting.
Any thoughts?

Last edited:
OP
B

BibleBeliever

Further research of the arsenic trichloride shows that it can be used in the creation of the extreme toxin lewisite, used as a warfare agent.
The curiosity is related to the potential antidotes to arsenic:
dimercaprol is listed, but appears to have potential negative side effects. It stands out because it has an affinity to bind to arsenic.
Succimer is then listed on that page as an apparant safer alternative:
Noting it has succinic acid which RayPeat has stated is the safest heavy metal chelating agent.
Perhaps the usage of succinic acid is the safest antidote.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals