Jordan Peterson is finally coming around (to Christ)

Soren

Forum Supporter
Cuck Peterson: all the evidence in the world

Well done for posting all the insane racist conspiracy theories about Jordan Peterson in one place. You are a white supremacist and I HATE to use that term because it has been so co opted by the left to demonise anyone they disagree with but look at some of the utter shite you have posted.

"Jordan peterson is an anti-white globalist" "the jews surrounding jordan peterson".

How big is the swastika flag in your basement?

Soren

Forum Supporter
Triggered!

My job here is done.
Nice attempt at spin but one only has to look at what you've said previously to know that you believe in all of this vile stuff. Hope you wake up one day.

Birdie

Lol she found God and then divorced her husband, modern Christianity is a shadow of its former self...
Yeah, it's funny how divorce has become okay with Christians. "Just didn't work out". Somebody better appeared or is around the bend. I haven't watched so have no idea about this specific one to be clear, but I agree with your thought. Sad.

Soren

Forum Supporter
Yeah, it's funny how divorce has become okay with Christians. "Just didn't work out". Somebody better appeared or is around the bend. I haven't watched so have no idea about this specific one to be clear, but I agree with your thought. Sad.
She definitely has not followed her father's advice which is stay together for the kids.

TheSir

You are a white supremacist
What's your point? Isn't believing in the superiority of your own race the default? My parents are the best parents. My country is the best country. My race is the best race. And so on. What gives?

Pistachio

Pistachio

Cuck Peterson: all the evidence in the world

Freemasonic handshake here with Peterson?:

FhsibFSWYAAS_N9

Last edited:

5LGreenback

I don't have a link handy ATM, but Peterson was allowed back on Twitter today, and almost instantly started calling for censorship of others.

I've read Petersons book, 12 Rules for Life, it was okay, But the deeper I dig into how our world works and the various levels of deceit we are surrounded by, the less I trust Peterson. His role seems to be that of a gatekeeper. similar to his new Boss, Ben Shapiro.

Edit- heres a Forbes link,

Last edited:

Pistachio

I don't have a link handy ATM, but Peterson was allowed back on Twitter today, and almost instantly started calling for censorship of others.

I've read Petersons book, 12 Rules for Life, it was okay, But the deeper I dig into how our world works and the various levels of deceit we are surrounded by, the less I trust Peterson. His role seems to be that of a gatekeeper. similar to his new Boss, Ben Shapiro.

We know for whom he is working.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ZpTKJDg_kE

Jordan Peterson finally starting to figure it out, that Christ is Life.

(2 minutes, 40 seconds):

Anyone who seeks absolute truth will be drawn by the Father.

John 3:20-21
[20] For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.
[21] But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.

Pordan Jeterson is a huge fan of Nietzche who was pretty anti-religion in all respects. You can tell he can't even answer the question with a straight face because he doesn't want to lie.

But, bucko you should clean your room and take your meds and buy my book!

Soren

Forum Supporter
Freemasonic handshake here with Peterson?:

FhsibFSWYAAS_N9
Oh my God I never realised, I'm a MASTER MASON!

Didn't know until I saw that a normal handshake is evidence of one's ranking. You know what else I do sometimes, i high five people, what does that mean? Am I part of a double secret masonic order?

You are so hopelessly lost in your madness I know you're beyond rational argument but seriously! This is hilarious 🤣🤣🤣

Soren

Forum Supporter
Considering how that is the way virtually all men have shaken hands all of my life I can't fathom why someone would consider that handshake to be anything other than perfectly normal.
Because the guy who believes it is completely irrational and not capable of accepting anything that does not conform to his baseless delusions.

JamesGatz

Peterson is definitely a masonic shill - dude is filled with Jesuit NWO connections - he serves as Controlled Opposition agent provacateur to the Right Wing Chiurch and oppositoon to the Multi Culti Agenda, Transgender Agenda, and Corona Church

Peterson also has given speeches at the TriLateral Commission - essentially he's a masonic shill

and that's not all - all these other "pioneering" Pseuso-science philosophers and Psychologists such as Nietzsche and Freud are all mason scammers as well - just some pseudoscience blabber disguised as "science"

7875CFBB-98F3-4A80-9974-C8DA0F3EDB9B.jpeg

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals