Identifying controlled opposition: Russell Brand, Alex Jones, Elon Musk, Jordan Peterson, DeSantis/Abbott, David Icke, CAF

5LGreenback

@5LGreenback
Here is what I was looking for, this great interview with Stefano Scoglio. He has the goods.

https://off-guardian.org/2022/11/07/that-mrna-vaccines-cause-cells-to-produce-spike-proteins-is-a-fairy-tale/
Thanks, I’ll take a look.

I have seen about 5-6 different sources (La Quinta being the first I came across) examining the vials now finding self assembling objects and parasite looking creepers.

I brushed it off as probable nonsense at first, but there’s been to many different sources claiming to find these things, and the latest one is a fairly local source to me.

OJ and Salt

Forum Supporter
Other names?

Warren Buffet - friend of Bill Gates.

Scott Adams - Dilbert.

Seymour Hersh - investigative journalist who recently reported that the US and Norway blew up the Russian gas pipelines in the Baltic Sea.

Any info out there?

AlaskaJono

Other names?

Warren Buffet - friend of Bill Gates.

Scott Adams - Dilbert.

Seymour Hersh - investigative journalist who recently reported that the US and Norway blew up the Russian gas pipelines in the Baltic Sea.

Any info out there?
RE Seymour Hersh: check out John Helmer, experienced reporter and well spoken "John Helmer is the longest continuously serving foreign correspondent in Russia, and the only western journalist to direct his own bureau independent of single national or commercial ties. He first set up his bureau in 1989, making him today the doyen of the foreign press corps in Russia." Great interviews too... .
Seymour Hersh is one of those who tell a tale, to misdirect from the true-er story. For example in the Nordstream attack, Seymour protects the Brits, by not mentioning the British at all, and not being truthful about the location of US ships in the area as well..

https://johnhelmer.net/bellingcat-mouse-game-reveals-advance-russian-intelligence-of-nordstream-attack-operation/

below is from the link above:

"It is noteworthy that the new NATO-sourced materials say very little about US fleet and air operations in the area at the same time, as reported by Seymour Hersh. They omit and ignore the Norwegian operations which Hersh and other researchers have identified. The Bellingcat papers also fail to detect the British surface navy and submarine operations documented here."

Regarding Bill Gates Sr., just do some searching past the normal 1st page BS of "civic leader', and good practice to NOT use Google as a search engine always. You will get different results. Malthus believer ie- Eugenics, Planned Parenthood board member (very key player in 'abortion support' for poor people), and now the GMO approach by Bill jr. Do some research.

AlaskaJono

Thanks, I’ll take a look.

I have seen about 5-6 different sources (La Quinta being the first I came across) examining the vials now finding self assembling objects and parasite looking creepers.

I brushed it off as probable nonsense at first, but there’s been to many different sources claiming to find these things, and the latest one is a fairly local source to me.
Yes indeed, there are lots of 'informed groups/individuals' promoting GO2 and spike proteins and parasites etc.. Not all are true. PHd Robert Young is not a valid source for example. And the 'Alt' media keeps bringing him and his 'findings' out. Or rather the people on "Alt media" keep repeating this crap. See how that works? Keep following your nose, and be open to new findings, AND use your critical thinking. The existence of a or any 'virus' and this famous 'spike protein' as the bad guy in the recent fairly tale is quite ridiculous if you think about it. Why if the spike protein is everywhere, inside of Billions of people who took the jabs, why can't we isolate it and get a better picture than the animation everyone on the planet has seen? Just like the virus which is so 'prevalent' but... not one source show it's existence from the wild - ie inside live people's blood sample.

Also here is a snippet from Christine Massey. https://christinemasseyfois.substack.com/p/a-response-to-robin-monottis-notice
"This massive body of work includes an official confession from the U.S. Centres for Disease Control and Prevention that “viruses” are never found in, and purified from, the bodily fluid/tissue/excrement of so-called “hosts” - thereby admitting that a valid independent variable is never used in virology. The CDC’s excuse for this incredible fact is nonsensical and a red herring."
If you didn't know Christine has done this work over the last couple of years....
"I point out that no “virus” has been logically/scientifically shown to exist, and that literally hundreds (~250) of freedom of information responses from 217 institutions in 40 countries align with what is seen in the virology literature: that there is zero “SARS-COV-2” science."

I've been away from this forum for a decade... really shocked to come back and see Ray Peat has been embraced by followers of this crazy conspiracy stuff. Ray Peat taught people to be critical thinkers and independent problem solvers... that requires not just independent ideas but also some intellectual responsibility. This whole thread is incredible nonsense... if you can be made to believe stuff like this, and you are oriented towards taking responsibility for your own health, you are likely to be duped into doing things that could seriously harm or kill you.

Everyone in politics is a bunch of Machiavellian "smily glad-hands" enacting a dishonest conspiracy of one to make themselves more popular while shifting blame to anyone else they can. They couldn't conspire together to keep a goldfish fed on holidays. None of these people are "controlled" they are just selling fake opposition for their own personal benefit, and it sells. Throughout human history, the loudest fear mongering idiots always get attention like this. Read "The Flies in the Market-Place" by Nietzsche and you will understand the whole dynamic here.

Last edited:

5LGreenback

I've been away from this forum for a decade... really shocked to come back and see Ray Peat has been embraced by followers of this crazy conspiracy stuff. Ray Peat taught people to be critical thinkers and independent problem solvers... that requires not just independent ideas but also some intellectual responsibility. This whole thread is incredible nonsense... if you can be made to believe stuff like this, and you are oriented towards taking responsibility for your own health, you are likely to be duped into doing things that could seriously harm or kill you.

Everyone in politics is a bunch of Machiavellian "smily glad-hands" enacting a dishonest conspiracy of one to make themselves more popular while shifting blame to anyone else they can. They couldn't conspire together to keep a goldfish fed on holidays. None of these people are "controlled" they are just selling fake opposition for their own personal benefit, and it sells. Throughout human history, the loudest fear mongering idiots always get attention like this. Read "The Flies in the Market-Place" by Nietzsche and you will understand the whole dynamic here.
"They couldn't conspire together to feed a goldfish." But apparently they can conspire enough to capture every political leader in the west, every healthcare industry in every nation, and co-ordinate their propaganda well enough on a global scale to inject the majority of the population with a poison...

"They couldn't conspire together to feed a goldfish." But apparently they can conspire enough to capture every political leader in the west, every healthcare industry in every nation, and co-ordinate their propaganda well enough on a global scale to inject the majority of the population with a poison...

I assume you're talking about RNA vaccines? The biotech industry could produce RNA vaccines almost instantly for most viruses, yet we still cannot access them, and people continue to die from diseases we 100% could vaccinate against if governments and politicians could approve them quickly. It's literally probably the greatest discovery in human history, slowed down by political incompetence, but incompetence isn't a conspiracy. We'll be able to virtually eradicate viral disease without much risk, no longer the very serious risks from vaccines like oral polio vaccine.

Having a 6 year old, I can't wait until I can stop getting a new virus from him 2-3x/month. That has a massive impact on my life.

5LGreenback

I assume you're talking about RNA vaccines? The biotech industry could produce RNA vaccines almost instantly for most viruses, yet we still cannot access them, and people continue to die from diseases we 100% could vaccinate against if governments and politicians could approve them quickly. It's literally probably the greatest discovery in human history, slowed down by political incompetence, but incompetence isn't a conspiracy. We'll be able to virtually eradicate viral disease without much risk, no longer the very serious risks from vaccines like oral polio vaccine.

Having a 6 year old, I can't wait until I can stop getting a new virus from him 2-3x/month. That has a massive impact on my life.
oh boy.....

If you don't mind me asking @CellularIconoclast did you get the covid vaccines?

Yes. I had a family member die from covid, and some friends permanently disabled by long covid, so I took it pretty seriously and was very isolated until I was vaccinated, which was hard. Since then I've been around a bunch of covid positive people and never got sick at all, so I'm pretty happy with it.

I don't read news, etc. but I am an academic PI in bioengineering and my lab studies metabolism, and synthetic biology - largely inspired by Peats ideas. All of the parts of the vaccine are things I understand well, and use on a regular basis in my own research. During the pandemic lockdown I shifted my labs research onto possible covid treatment and immunity ideas, but none of my work in that area panned out, in part because the restrictions made lab work too slow. I knew exactly what the vaccine was and how it worked before any news or politicians were talking about it at all, and knew I wanted it. I feel confident that it is safe.

Last edited:

PopSocket

Yes. I had a family member die from covid, and some friends permanently disabled by long covid, so I took it pretty seriously and was very isolated until I was vaccinated, which was hard. Since then I've been around a bunch of covid positive people and never got sick at all, so I'm pretty happy with it.

I don't read news, etc. but I am an academic PI in bioengineering and my lab studies metabolism, and synthetic biology - largely inspired by Peats ideas. All of the parts of the vaccine are things I understand well, and use on a regular basis in my own research. I knew exactly what it was and how it worked before any news or politicians were talking about it at all, and knew I wanted it. I feel confident that it is safe.
I am sorry for your loss of family member. That is really though and my heart goes to you. But coming here after a decade of absence and call people crazy conspiracy theorists is everything but nice.

If you know "exactly" what it was and how it works , can you please enlighten us ? You don't really sound like an owner of a bioengineering lab at all to be honest. I know a few people in the field who were the most crazy opposition to the "vaccine" and knew this whole thing is a scam. Really curious to share some of your knowledge what made you vaccinate and why you think RNA vaccines are the best thing to ever happen in science ?

Peatress

I don't read news, etc. but I am an academic PI in bioengineering and my lab studies metabolism, and synthetic biology - largely inspired by Peats ideas. All of the parts of the vaccine are things I understand well, and use on a regular basis in my own research. During the pandemic lockdown I shifted my labs research onto possible covid treatment and immunity ideas, but none of my work in that area panned out, in part because the restrictions made lab work too slow. I knew exactly what the vaccine was and how it worked before any news or politicians were talking about it at all, and knew I wanted it. I feel confident that it is safe.
Thanks for sharing. I'm glad you were unharmed by them. This is what Dr Peat wrote about RNA Vaccines

The problem is that our bodies can copy foreign RNA and DNA and incorporate the copies into our chromosomes. If they are genes for viral proteins, it’s possible that during a future stress, those foreign genes could be expressed throughout our body, creating overwhelming amounts of those toxic proteins. The copies could be inserted into sperm cells and eggs as well as body cells, forming part of future generations. No sane person would consider doing it, if they understood how our cells respond to alien nucleic acids.- Ray Peat

Peatress

From Ray's newsletter, "Immunology, Ideology, Power": Oct 2021

"Moderna had been working on RNA vaccines for years when the 'novel' corona virus was identified, and they had been testing it as a vaccine for corona virus in mice, so when they received the genetic code by telephone from China, it took them only a few hours to produce the vaccine. As they rushed through the preliminary trials, it supposedly didn't occur to anyone that the vaccine might spread throughout the body, or that it would infect the lining of blood vessels with the spike protein, or that the infected endothelial cells would cause systemic clotting and inflammation, or that if the spike protein reached the lungs it would severely damage them, or that anti-spike antibodies would be toxic to the lungs, or that anti-antispike antibodies would contain an antigen similar to the spike antigen. They, like Pfizer, were undoubtedly aware of the risks of the shedding phenomenon. These facts would imply either that no one in the vaccine business had studied physiology or immunology with any attention, or that their plan - to inoculate everyone in the world with a highly toxic genetic material - wasn't intended to improve public health."

On vaccines in general

In this interview (at about 00:26:45) he called giving pregnant women flu shots "probably the biggest crime in history".

Dr Peat on vaccine safety

PT: Dr. Ray Peat final question and we'll let you go. so in your all your experience being on this planet 83 years and looking at this for 50 years or so do you think it's at all possible that a safe and effective vaccine for this COVID 19 whatever it is could be available in the Fall or even early next year.

RP: A vaccine? No. has there ever been a safe and effective vaccine? The whole issue of safety testing has been fraudulent. The CDC disobeyed an order of Congress in not doing safety studies when they gave the pharmaceutical industry immunity from damages caused by killing people with bad vaccines. When they gave them that immunity, they were obligated by Congress to do safety testing and report every two years. For 30 years they did absolutely nothing and the safety testing that has been done, for example, if you think that the aluminum adjuvant has been causing deaths and brain damage, and you would test it against a blank something for sure not containing aluminum. But they used aluminum in the so called placebo they used a toxic placebo to measure the toxicity of the vaccine. Deliberate, intentional fraud.

PT: so Bobby Kennedy in his group did a FOIA request for safe and effective studies and they just turned up empty. so you're you're suggesting that even from measles. mumps, or rubella there has never been safe and effective testing done on these guys.

RP: and the same with flu vaccine.

PT: Flu vaccines, never.

RP: and I think this is important to look at at who the US Public Health Service and the CDC is who they are and who the organization has been what they've been doing right historically. During my lifetime there have been just horrible incredible scandals that they managed to keep secret. They said if some good organization found out about this, there could be a lot of smoke, for example, that they were infecting orphans in Guatemala with syphilis as part of a secret experiment, that they were covering up evidence of radiation damage from nuclear accidents in experimental reactors in the United states and from Three Mile Island. They've been on the side of the offenders keeping the information from the public.

ORN 2020-06-15: Dr. Peat On COVID Testing, Exosomes, EMFs, Gray Hair, Vaccines, Aging | Ray Peat Forum

Any infection or vaccination, especially when there’s an excess of estrogen or a deficiency of antiinflammatory factors, can permanently damage your health. Ray Peat

Peatful

I would need to look and think more about Ray Peat's concerns to tell you what I think, and I am not an immunologist.

With vaccines, people want a black and white answer, and it's not that simple. Each vaccine has real risks and you can't really generalize, you need to consider your own personal risk from the virus and the vaccine and decide for yourself if the vaccine is worth it or not. You have to reason with uncertainty, because there won't be very good data on the real risks of either early in a pandemic. There are a number of vaccines that most people get that I would rather not get. The health industry is genuinely dishonest in not sharing real risks, because they are afraid of fueling anti-vax sentiments, which breeds mistrust.

You are always, with a vaccine, trying to cause an immune response on purpose, and there is always some risks to that. In most cases the response is much weaker, and safer than the virus itself, which is the point. mRNA vaccines are pretty unique in their simplicity- there is very little in there, basically pure single stranded RNA dissolved in fat.

What Ray Peat said is correct, it is possible in theory for RNA to be reverse transcribed and integrated into the human genome, which is a legit risk. Lots of the DNA in the human genome seems to have historically originated this way, from viruses. Keep in mind that the mRNA sequence here is an exact small fragment of the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein which you are going to have TONS of if you get infected with covid. So if you are afraid of having high levels of that in your body that you think might integrate into your genome... getting immunity early with lower levels would be a great way to reduce that risk. The vaccine can't replicate and grow exponentially to crazy high concentrations like the virus does.

My personal thoughts are that exposure to really low viral loads (e.g. variolation) of SARS-CoV-2 is probably equally safe and effective at protecting people from covid as the vaccine. Repeated frequent re-exposure also probably is effective in keeping immunity up, so you want to be in public and not isolated once you're vaccinated, or have already been infected.

Last edited:

Peatress

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom