Identifying controlled opposition: Russell Brand, Alex Jones, Elon Musk, Jordan Peterson, DeSantis/Abbott, David Icke, CAF

Snicky

I wonder what he ( @CellularIconoclast ) would think if he hears the interview with Danny and Haidut in which Ray Peat said he suspects that 5% of the batches are lethal and are being primarily distributed to red states ? : D

It is very hard to have a constructive conversation with a vaxxed person these days. It is like they are under a spell and not seeing the obvious.
Agree. If they haven’t begun to question yet, there may be no hope for them — they won’t now or later.

gunther

A few books on topic.

Attachments

• EEF13794-9D8C-4565-9AC9-0C31476A7C1B.jpeg
    EEF13794-9D8C-4565-9AC9-0C31476A7C1B.jpeg
    128.8 KB · Views: 49

Snicky

I never understood the following he gets and basically agree with the conclusion this critic makes.

Also think Dave Rubin, Ben Shapiro, Sam Harris, Eric Weinstein are untrustworthy frauds. But I still want to believe Brett Weinstein is genuine, even if I think he gets some things wrong, and hardly follow him anymore.

Snicky

I just listened to a ZeroHedge debate entitled "Was J6 an insurrection?" Alex Jones was on it and was an absolute clown. It was hard to watch, but I couldn't look away. And I'm saying that as an AJ fan. OMG it was ridiculous, even for him. He kept getting up and leaving and coming back. "Hold on.... I gotta piss!"
And what is your takeaway from that?

Peater

I'd rather debate the 30 bananas a day guy than watch any more political theatre and associated grifters!

How much time can people spend dissecting, discussing, debating it all? It's all lies, we get it...

ddjd

Alex Jones is most definitely not controlled opposition. He was amongst a select few who protested in person the results of the fraudulent 2020 presidential election, and he has been vocally opposed to the Covid-19 narrative from the very beginning. On top of that, he's not a zionist shill like the rest of the members on your list, rather he is an America first patriot.
Did you see the hour long interview with stew peters a few weeks back?? Re the JQ

I was an Alex fan until then. It basically confirmed it as clear as day, he's just another Zionist cult member.

gunther

The election isn't going to be Big Mike v Trump. It's going to be our sweet Taylor v Trump. Now this is entertainment!

1706807761502.png

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom