Jordan Peterson Post-Recovery Interview

Ledo

#35: Esoteric Hollywood, Vegan Ethics, Anti-Conspiracy Culture & Theism vs. Atheism with Jay Dyer — Generative Energy Podcast

12:36 - Danny Roddy and Jay Dyer talking about Jordan Peterson at the trilateral commission

I can't deny I experience a little schadenfreude when I read about how Jordan Peterson is struggling with poor health. I see him as a charlatan who has propped himself up as an authority for young men but in my view he is nothing but an opportunistic schemer who promotes the idiotic and barbaric ideology of social darwinism (see his "Lobster" videos for example) and preys on people who don't understand the emptiness in the rhetoric he is peddling.

Peterson is the type who will deflect and say his opponents are just reading into his philosophy too much when they call him out for his weird fetish with lobster hierarchies, but when you scroll further down, it makes perfect sense why he's so interested in "dominance hierarchies" -- because he himself is a social climber and power-hungry type that wants to be "at the top" in this corporate / power hungry elite social club that he is trying to ingratiate himself into.

He is philosophically dishonest. See for example, how he promotes Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn's early writing as a critique of Marxist philosophy. For those who researched Solzhenitsyn's background, they understand this is an intellectually bankrupt way to construct philosophical arguments against political theory, but his followers eat up this kind of empty rhetoric. Peterson's self-help pablum and ideas are largely regressive and set humanity backwards a hundred years. Note him hobnobbing with the globalist elites at the Trilateral Commission:
Dwu1wHEWsAALJeB

Still doesn't make him wrong about any of the evil that is Cultural Marxism. We have been completely infiltrated and subverted at every level of society by this scourge which is nothing more than a pure power grab based on utter envy, contempt, hate, and greed.

Maybe if we were a little more lobster and less of a femtransgaydiverseathiest mess we might of been able to fend off the 2000 year old lobsters out to get us.

Ledo

People do not need a central thing to store their currency of choice. Why should I care about big banks going bankrupt? They're corrupt and become insolvent by design. There are plenty of things that aren't sustainable in the capitalist paradigm, banks are just one example.

I'm aware of the climate of political correctness in academia, what it seems to be is an environment in which corporate people can virtue-signal how "progressive" they are when most of the time they end up supporting the status quo that keeps the ruling class in power. Leftism is more of an underground movement. It is a rebellion against the prevailing paradigms, the authoritarian structures which protect the minority ruling class versus the 99%+. When politicians talk about socioeconomic class, they are immediately purged out of the election.

There is not any significant Leftist movement within the United States. Significant as in, a united movement with more than a few thousand members. All of these types of groups are small. The Democratic and Republican parties are essentially the same party with slight differences in the fine details. The idea of "tolerance" sounds like just going along with the status quo, which isn't revolutionary in the least. When communism was on the rise in the 1920s-1950s, various presidents, (Woodrow Wilson, McCarthy) supported the detention and intimidation of political dissidents, intellectuals, etc -- otherwise known as the Red Scare. This completely decimated the population of radical thought and contributed to a decline in morale for those in the Leftist sphere. So I would argue the modern political climate is actually quite conservative compared to say, the 1960s counterculture.

Wow. Where have you been?

Cultural Marxism's Origins: How the Disciples of an Obscure Italian Linguist Subverted America | Zero Hedge | Zero Hedge

MatheusPN

Again that same post from you, you made the same post more than 2 times.
Even worse, they don't provide any proof only forgeries. Even worse, last time you didn't even counter-argument, and choose then to post here, any quote from these "Cultural Marxists" in favor of identity politics? Any quote from them favoring identity politics or alike over class struggle?
Quite the opposite, they clearly are against identity politics and alerted much before against the mass media and mass capitalist monopolization. As I provided with quotes and there is videos of them despising identity politics and political correctness as a form of oppression.

JP is well known to distort very popular and easy philosophies. JP: "Marxism Capitalism" Nazi Nonsense.

Geronimo

I think the blatant obviousness of what Peterson says is absolutely essential at all times, especially in modern America. All great philosophers distill basic evident truths into digestible and well-crafted arguments. That is the very point of a good philosopher. It's an antidote to extremism, paralleling the title of his book. Extremism is chaos. We need his teachings to pull us away from extremism of all kinds. It's basically his main thesis in most things. He's reminding everyone that we're taking things too close to group identity madness and too far away from a practical and responsible interpretation of reality.
Is his diet great? Probably not. Does that mean he's wrong about what he says? No. Does he cry sometimes? Yes. Are you probably suffering from major psychological issues if you never cry? Yes. Are you lacking masculinity if you cry? No.
I think he displays great personal strength considering all of the vitriol and irrational attacks thrown his way. I damn near have a panic attack when one person does that to me, much less an entire political party and half of another.
This man has had incredible stressors put onto him from hundreds of thousands of people from all directions, all while he's basically saying "let's take a breath and be reasonable".
I do agree that he should have known better about the dangers of benzos, considering his profession. But he's a clinical psychologist, not a psychiatrist. It's an important and relevant distinction. But he should have probably still known. He made a mistake in his own self-care. Get over it.
Hatred towards Peterson is often a good indicator of irrational extremism, in my mind.
He is a classical observationalist taking things at face value without attaching self-worth or self-interest to assumptions, much in the vein of Wal Thornhill, Donald Scott, James Corbett and Ray Peat. Pretty good company.

Last edited:

rei

Yes the woman on the right looks like some kind of neanderthal in comparison. Where from is this picture, i can only imagine some SJW tried to grill him.

rei

That was painful to watch, and as much as i have criticised JP on this forum i must respect how respectful he was in addressing that witch. She even projected the neanderthal aspect i mentioned.

And it seemed she was on adderal or something, unable to reciprocate and just spewing her narrative.

GelatinGoblin

Also lobsters who were high at the dominance hierarchy had the highest levels of serotonine. He pretty much agreed that serotonine makes you aggressive and less empathetic. His idea of a successful man is someone with high serotonine personality/phenotype.

Serotonin is perfect for the elite (both for themselves and for the worker and rats in the race) , to simply be working machines, no matter health.

GelatinGoblin

#35: Esoteric Hollywood, Vegan Ethics, Anti-Conspiracy Culture & Theism vs. Atheism with Jay Dyer — Generative Energy Podcast

12:36 - Danny Roddy and Jay Dyer talking about Jordan Peterson at the trilateral commission

I can't deny I experience a little schadenfreude when I read about how Jordan Peterson is struggling with poor health. I see him as a charlatan who has propped himself up as an authority for young men but in my view he is nothing but an opportunistic schemer who promotes the idiotic and barbaric ideology of social darwinism (see his "Lobster" videos for example) and preys on people who don't understand the emptiness in the rhetoric he is peddling.

Peterson is the type who will deflect and say his opponents are just reading into his philosophy too much when they call him out for his weird fetish with lobster hierarchies, but when you scroll further down, it makes perfect sense why he's so interested in "dominance hierarchies" -- because he himself is a social climber and power-hungry type that wants to be "at the top" in this corporate / power hungry elite social club that he is trying to ingratiate himself into.

He is philosophically dishonest. See for example, how he promotes Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn's early writing as a critique of Marxist philosophy. For those who researched Solzhenitsyn's background, they understand this is an intellectually bankrupt way to construct philosophical arguments against political theory, but his followers eat up this kind of empty rhetoric. Peterson's self-help pablum and ideas are largely regressive and set humanity backwards a hundred years. Note him hobnobbing with the globalist elites at the Trilateral Commission:
Dwu1wHEWsAALJeB

He is just unhealthy man. Increase health follow Ray and he'll be an actual healthy male, the ones he is promoting. It is not simply a mindset. Of course society is feminising but health also plays a part and he doesn't see this.

Jem Oz

He’s helped people im sure, and his heart is in the right place but it’s hard to ignore the insane amount of attention seeking he possesses. It’s surely an overcompensation.

koreus

Mikhaila Peterson is an absolute snake and has used her sick father to gain status and fame. The man himself is too verbally quick for his own good. Often his ideas sound better than they are to people who haven't read what he's talking about.

I feel bad for the man because he's clearly a nervous wreck and a lifelong neurotic. I have no sympathy for his daughter.

MatheusPN

He is just unhealthy man. Increase health follow Ray and he'll be an actual healthy male, the ones he is promoting. It is not simply a mindset. Of course society is feminising but health also plays a part and he doesn't see this.
He is a similar case to Hitler, only more inteligent and less hateful.

pro marker

im doing jordan petersons future author program right now and its completely changing the way i view myself. on one hand its easy for me to look at his horrible health decisisons and his daughter and dissmiss him, but on the other hand, when you are a highly intelligent person its almost impossible to not end up depressed. hes a busy man and probably doesnt have much time for looking into nutrition. his advice has been very useful to me at least. i wonder why he is allowed to reach such a large audience when he is so anti pc and modern society.