Anyone See This? Jordan Peterson Act 2

Queequeg

Now it seems the SJFs are starting to eat their own. What's unusual is that typically they wait until after the revolution before they start the purges.

"Bret Weinstein, a professor of evolutionary biology at The Evergreen State College in Olympia, Washington—a university hotbed of Regressive Leftism. After refusing to leave campus after the demands of students on the “Day of Absence” (in earlier years, students of color left campus on that day to engage in anti-racist activities, but this year they demanded that white people leave campus and white students don’t go to class), Weinstein was viciously defamed by students, who showed up at his class, and was called a racist. There were many demands for his resignation. It was a debacle, and embarrassing to the College. It didn’t help that the College President, George Bridges, appeared to be cowed by the students’ demands. Naturally, very few no left-wing newspapers or websites mentioned this incident."

Badger

Nothing on NBC Nightly News or ABC's World News and even Huff Post either. Quite an omission, as the takeover of nearly an entire campus by students is rather unusual these days, so long after the 1960's. The president of the school has made the campus police stand down. for the most part, so may be only a matter of time before somebody among the students elevates it to another level, with a physical assault, setting fire, or a shooting. Then ABC, NBC and CBS will show something on it. Old newspaperman's saying, "If it bleeds, it leads."

OP
Queequeg

Queequeg

The silence is not surprising as to the left the ends justify the means.

The Professor still teaches classes off campus because the campus police told him it wasn't safe for him to go back. This reminds me of the stories from the Soviet Union where parents were scared to speak in front of their children because they couldn't trust their kids not to turn them in. The movie Children of the Corn also comes to mind.
Great interview of Weinstein on the Rubin Report and I guess he is doing the Joe Rogan show soon.

Luann

Luann

"Do you know what I'm going to say to them when I go up before the tribunal? "Thank you," I'm going to say, "thank you for saving me before it was too late."

'Who denounced you?' said Winston.

'It was my little daughter,' said Parsons with a sort of doleful pride. 'She listened at the keyhole. Heard what I was saying, and nipped off to the patrols the very next day. Pretty smart for a nipper of seven, eh?"

Last edited:

Drareg

Now it seems the SJFs are starting to eat their own. What's unusual is that typically they wait until after the revolution before they start the purges.

"Bret Weinstein, a professor of evolutionary biology at The Evergreen State College in Olympia, Washington—a university hotbed of Regressive Leftism. After refusing to leave campus after the demands of students on the “Day of Absence” (in earlier years, students of color left campus on that day to engage in anti-racist activities, but this year they demanded that white people leave campus and white students don’t go to class), Weinstein was viciously defamed by students, who showed up at his class, and was called a racist. There were many demands for his resignation. It was a debacle, and embarrassing to the College. It didn’t help that the College President, George Bridges, appeared to be cowed by the students’ demands. Naturally, very few no left-wing newspapers or websites mentioned this incident."

I'm not familiar with the work or view of Weinstein but evolutionary biologist is worth noting,do you know his views on anything ? Some Evolutionary biologists are churning out flawed theories relative to race for decades.

I find it strange that Professor who takes a job at an openly far left college for 15 years all of a sudden takes issue with one of the many protests they have,is this some random protest or yearly event that all whites leave as some sort of respect or remembrance of what was done to African Americans in the past?
Seems like a terrible and lazy way to remember those times,it's a neurotic protest that's not just racist to white but also to African Americans again,patronising,condescending and "self" promotion of mainly white people protesting,essentially using and abusing African Americans as a tool for their own self promotion/perceived potential personal profit.

What's also strange is appearing on Fox News to play the victim,the police would have acted on this if it was as severe as this Professor is claiming imo, the college clearly knows the laws of Protest and are using them.
The professor seems to be wondering why the President is negotiating! Well it's obviously money,no students no money guys!

OP
Queequeg

Queequeg

"Do you know what I'm going to say to them when I go up before the tribunal? "Thank you," I'm going to say, "thank you for saving me before it was too late."

'It was my little daughter,' said Parsons with a sort of doleful pride. 'She listened at the keyhole. Heard what I was saying, and nipped off to the patrols the very next day. Pretty smart for a nipper of seven, eh?"

nice quote. what's really scary is that these kids will grow up one day and vote

btw your image posts aren't coming through.

OP
Queequeg

Queequeg

I'm not familiar with the work or view of Weinstein but evolutionary biologist is worth noting,do you know his views on anything ? Some Evolutionary biologists are churning out flawed theories relative to race for decades.

I find it strange that Professor who takes a job at an openly far left college for 15 years all of a sudden takes issue with one of the many protests they have,is this some random protest or yearly event that all whites leave as some sort of respect or remembrance of what was done to African Americans in the past?
Seems like a terrible and lazy way to remember those times,it's a neurotic protest that's not just racist to white but also to African Americans again,patronising,condescending and "self" promotion of mainly white people protesting,essentially using and abusing African Americans as a tool for their own self promotion/perceived potential personal profit.

What's also strange is appearing on Fox News to play the victim,the police would have acted on this if it was as severe as this Professor is claiming imo, the college clearly knows the laws of Protest and are using them.
The professor seems to be wondering why the President is negotiating! Well it's obviously money,no students no money guys!
There are a lot of strange things going on here. The Professor is definitely very liberal but these radical SJFs take it way beyond what an old school leftist would condone. He wrote in a WSJ op ed that the new President had been trying to put into place all sorts of radical marxist/post modern ideas but was getting push back. In the Rubin Report interview, Weinstein seems to imply that the protest is being used as an excuse to push through some of the ideas the President already had waiting in the wings. It's also suspicious that this protest came about a month after the No Whites Day. Weinstein said he knows that some radical professors are behind it. We need some truthers to investigate.
The Campus Mob Came for Me—and You, Professor, Could Be Next

Last edited:

Drareg

There are a lot of strange things going on here. The Professor is definitely very liberal but these radical SJFs take it way beyond what an old school leftist would condone. He wrote in a WSJ op ed that the new President had been trying to put into place all sorts of radical marxist/post modern ideas but was getting push back. Weinstein seems to imply that this is being used as an excuse to push through some of his ideas the President already had waiting in the wings. Its also suspicious that this protest came about a month after the No Whites Day. Weinstein said he knows that some radical professors are behind it. We need some truthers to investigate.
The Campus Mob Came for Me—and You, Professor, Could Be Next

Now I see,the African American students met off campus before not whites,so the whites students are self promoting and using the protest as a tool,hijacking it,disrupting what was a good way for the African Americans to remember what was done,esentially by disrupting it they do what was done in the past,forcing or coercing African Americans to go inside campus and whites off ,expect some African American students to speak it in disagreement with what was done here.

Will be interesting to see how it progresses,I would check out the professors lecture material,if he is of the "intelligent races" and the like all this won't surprise me.

He does mention "critical race theory" so his view on this would also be needed,it sounds radical,and he seems to be claiming its radical.
A potential reason this may be bubbling up is an extreme reaction to theories of "genetic"racial differences coming from some corners of academia and obviously the Internet ,flawed studies and understandings of "genetics" yet they make it to the mainstream,all this is bubbling away and Trump ignorantly lit a fuse under it,unemployment and lack of future opportunities as usual involved. Google has rigged the search engines so the toxic theories come up,the wife of a google exec owns 23and me so this doesn't suprise me.

OP
Queequeg

Queequeg

Now I see,the African American students met off campus before not whites,so the whites students are self promoting and using the protest as a tool,hijacking it,disrupting what was a good way for the African Americans to remember what was done,esentially by disrupting it they do what was done in the past,forcing or coercing African Americans to go inside campus and whites off ,expect some African American students to speak it in disagreement with what was done here.

Will be interesting to see how it progresses,I would check out the professors lecture material,if he is of the "intelligent races" and the like all this won't surprise me.

He does mention "critical race theory" so his view on this would also be needed,it sounds radical,and he seems to be claiming its radical.
A potential reason this may be bubbling up is an extreme reaction to theories of "genetic"racial differences coming from some corners of academia and obviously the Internet ,flawed studies and understandings of "genetics" yet they make it to the mainstream,all this is bubbling away and Trump ignorantly lit a fuse under it,unemployment and lack of future opportunities as usual involved. Google has rigged the search engines so the toxic theories come up,the wife of a google exec owns 23and me so this doesn't suprise me.
I don't know much about his evolutionary views but he seems like a fairly ethical guy so I dont think he is altering his views to meet another agenda. However you never know what a lifetime in academia can do to warp ones brains.

To be clear though, the idea to change the day to asking the Whites to leave campus came from the SJW/BLM groups that organize the day. Weinstein mentions Professor Naima Lowe who has been leading the charge in all of this. She is a real scary radical that has cowed all of the faculty.

theLaw

This whole "hysteria" is simply children testing the boundaries of their authority figures.

People tend to forget that only a couple of years back there was a similar rape "hysteria" including a fabricated story on the cover of Rolling Stone Magazine.

If you listen closely.........you can hear higher-education's "death rattle". RIP......:artist:

Badger

theLaw, agree, higher ed is on the way out, death rattle indeed. The last remaining Marxists - who take refuge in tenured positions paid by parents and taxpayers - will no longer have their only remaining refuge left. Do I hear a squashing sound?

Badger

Has links to videos in which other "blasphemous" professors are confronted by student mobs:
The blasphemy case against Bret Weinstein, and its four lessons for professors
https://heterodoxacademy.org/2017/05/27/this-weeks-witch-hunt/

Having been a faculty member at some colleges years ago, I found this "lesson" for professors from link above the most interesting:

"If a mob comes for you, there is a good chance that the president of your university will side with the mob and validate its narrative (as the presidents at Yale and Evergreen have done, although the presidents at Middlebury and Claremont McKenna did not)."

Administrators at college and universities, in my own experience, always look upon faculty as their mortal enemy and use every opportunity to make their lives miserable or destroy them, as a group or one at a time. Using radical student punks under the guise of enforcing violations against diversity dogma to go after faculty is a wonderful new weapon available to administrators now.

Last edited:

Dante

Google has rigged the search engines so the toxic theories come up
Hey drareg, if you don't mind telling where did you read that Google has rigged search engines in such a way ?
Were they giving different results a few months ago for the same query you typed ?

DaveFoster

"The students blocked campus police from entering the building."

:soon

Well done; I thought you were quoting the video before the end.

Last edited:
OP
Queequeg

Queequeg

This is like a car wreck. I can't stop looking at it.

Badger

Maybe I'm just old-fashioned in thinking college is the place to get an education which results in students who seem educated or at least partly so. But these privileged kids, spewing profanity and screaming out a near-constant stream of F words in various instances makes them seem to be more akin to the most ignorant and bitter denizens of the worst slums and barrios (whatever their color or nationality) in the world., but the latter at least usually have good reasons for being bitter and ignorant, these students don't. This video show images of the slow-motion collapse and degeneracy of America as it was happening in 2017 inside the college sector of life. My big question about Evergreen is if it will spark and inspire similar behavior in many other colleges and universities in coming months and years. My bet is it will.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom