Energin - Liquid B-Complex Vitamin Mix

Kray

I personally take Energin in the morning dissolved in juice or soda, and EstroBan with my biggest meal (usually lunch) since I also take some taurine every once in a while to improve absorption of fat soluble vitamins. They do not have to be taken the same day, as the vitamins stay in your system for at least 24 hours and some of them like K, A, D, E actually build up in your tissues. Some of the B itamins are also known to be stored long term, especially B1, B6, Biotin, and B12. So, you will be getting the synergism even if you take the two products a week apart.
Haidut-
How much Estroban do you take? Do you take daily, and how (oral v topical)? Thanks!

amazing product. i take a few drops (10-20) orally in the locker-room before each workout and my workouts have improved significantly, my energy output is insane I feel like an animal in the gym. :muscle:

the new formulations garlicy taste was at first disgusting but im slowly getting used just like i did with the original energin taste. great product still for energy.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
amazing product. i take a few drops (10-20) orally in the locker-room before each workout and my workouts have improved significantly, my energy output is insane I feel like an animal in the gym. :muscle:

Great, thanks for sharing!

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Haidut-
How much Estroban do you take? Do you take daily, and how (oral v topical)? Thanks!

Frequency of usage depends on symptoms, but usually I take EstroBan twice a week, 8 drops once daily, orally with food.

Limon9

EDIT (10/21/22): We changed the vitamin B1 in Energin from the thiamine Hcl to the lipophilic analog known as prosultiamine. The latter is an analog of allithiamine, and allithiamine is well-known to forum users for its high bioavailability and ability to raise levels of thiamine pyrophosphate (TPP) in muscles, brains, and other organs while the same has not been shown to occur with intake of thiamin Hcl. TPP is also a required co-factor of the enzyme pyruvate dehydrogenase (PDH), which is the rate-limiting step in the oxidative metabolism of glucose. PDH downregulation has been observed in many diseases including diabetes, obesity, cancer, dementia, MELAS, ALS, myopathies, mental disorders, infectious diseases, sepsis, etc.
As such, the presence of porsultiamine in Energin should increase the effects associated with usage of vitamin B1. Both prosultiamine and allithiamine are naturally occurring analogs of vitamin B1, and present in high concentrations in garlic and are probably responsible for the unique smell of garlic, with Energin now smelling somewhat similar to garlic as well.

EDIT (12/15/18): We changed the Energin bottle from 2 ounce to the 1 ounce size. The amount of vitamins per dose and the servings per bottle (30) stay the same. So, basically, the same product but more concentrated and thus with less liquid. Many people have asked for smaller bottles as measuring 40 drops from the 2oz bottle is tedious and with the new bottle a single serving will be only 20 drops. Also, the smaller bottle is obviously lighter and this will lower shipping costs, especially for international orders.

Hi all,

After several weeks of experimentation, we are finally ready to start offering the B complex supplement I mentioned in my previous threads. We are calling it Energin. It is designed for topical administration. For the topical method I used a slightly modified ethanol solution, so basically the supplement is a mix of high purity B vitamins in 20% ethanol. Other than the B vitamins (all of them with greater than 98% purity) and the diluted ethanol, there is nothing else in the bottle. Here are some basic facts about the supplement.

Note: This product contains raw material(s) meant for external use only, in cosmetic or other formulations designed for such external use.

Serving size - 25 drops
Servings per container - 30

Each serving contains:
Vitamin B1 (Prosultiamine): 25mg
Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin-5-Phosphate): 15mg
Vitamin B3 (Niacinamide): 100mg
Vitamin B5 (D-Panthenol): 50mg
Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate): 6mg
Vitamin B7 (Biotin): 1mg

Other ingredients: add product to shopping cart to see info
Based on a study "j." posted about a month ago, the topical absorption is over 90% for the vitamins above. The vitamins above were chosen since he has written about them in many of his articles. For the people wondering why Energin does not contain folic acid, or B12, please see this discussion:
DNA Methylation, Aging, And Cancer
If you have any questions, feel free to ask me here or send me a PM.
Thanks again for your patience.
I received a new bottle several days ago - in my opinion, the new formulation's a winner. The garlic taste and odor are very unpleasant, and it seems like no disulfide derivative is devoid of the garlic-sweat risk if used excessively. But it's powerful, and the effects on brain/CNS are much clearer than even huge doses of HCl. For a long time I had thought that you could pretty much just scale up the dosage to achieve a similar effect, but now I see it almost as qualitatively different, similar to the failure of thyroxin-only thyroid treatment compared to a combination with T3.

Kray

Why in the world would people take it orally? You get 20 x less absorption. Seems like throwing money away
Dumb question, but don't we ingest B vitamins (and others) from food, orally? So if they can be absorbed through the skin and we can test blood levels and say they are 20x more, how does that affect our assimilation and physiology? Are we missing any benefits by not having them go through our GI tract?

Sapien

Just had a crazy experience with this product, thought I’d share

Today I got home with some homework to do, and had trouble getting started ( I was diagnosed with “ADHD” as a child and always have this issue)
For a few hours, I did anything besides start my work: watched sports; YouTube; etc. anything to put off doing the inevitable homework I had to do. All of a sudden; I felt a rush of concentration, clarity and motivation unlike anything I am used to. It was so profound that I I sat there pondering for a few minutes: what I did to cure these symptoms: was it something I ate? A supplement I took? Nothing came to mind out of the ordinary. 3 straight hours later of doing homework (unheard of for me, I usually can’t sit still and concentrate on anything for very long), I see the bottle of Energin on my desk and it hit me; I applied b vitamins!

Instead of giving people amphetamines for ADHD (which I luckily always refused to take growing up no matter how hard my parents/teachers/doctors pushed them on me), why not try a simple B complex first? ADHD might be as simple as a vitamin B6 deficiency -Haidut

(P.S)I have taken multivitamins/ B- complex’s in the past with nothing ever approaching this kind of effect (at least not to my recollection); My theory is it’s due to the fact that Energin contains the “active” form of b6 while other supplements use a different form (pyridoxine hydrochloride salt), or it could be that applying topically led to greater effects than conventional oral pills.

Thank you Georgi for the great product(s)- you are changing lives!

Last edited:

Sapien

Me just a few days and I get very weird anxiety causing dreams,i didn’t take 25 drops,15 drops two days in a row and at night an evil shaman throw a gem containing my soul in a deep black whole and I feel my soul leaving my body
Ray said having adequate liver glycogen through night prevents nightmares. Try having some sugar/ fat(to slow digestion of sugar) before bed if you’re getting nightmares

Vitamin b6 in particular is implicated in more vivid dreams/ dream recall, so that is probably why you had vivid nightmare B 6 dream recall / rem sleep

Limon9

Just had a crazy experience with this product, thought I’d share

Today I got home with some homework to do, and had trouble getting started ( I was diagnosed with “ADHD” as a child and always have this issue)
For a few hours, I did anything besides start my work: watched sports; YouTube; etc. anything to put off doing the inevitable homework I had to do. All of a sudden; I felt a rush of concentration, clarity and motivation unlike anything I am used to. It was so profound that I I sat there pondering for a few minutes: what I did to cure these symptoms: was it something I ate? A supplement I took? Nothing came to mind out of the ordinary. 3 straight hours later of doing homework (unheard of for me, I usually can’t sit still and concentrate on anything for very long), I see the bottle of Energin on my desk and it hit me; I applied b vitamins!

Instead of giving people amphetamines for ADHD (which I luckily always refused to take growing up no matter how hard my parents/teachers/doctors pushed them on me), why not try a simple B complex first? ADHD might be as simple as a vitamin B6 deficiency -Haidut

(P.S)I have taken multivitamins/ B- complex’s in the past with nothing ever approaching this kind of effect (at least not to my recollection); My theory is it’s due to the fact that Energin contains the “active” form of b6 while other supplements use a different form (pyridoxine hydrochloride salt), or it could be that applying topically led to greater effects than conventional oral pills.

Thank you Georgi for the great product(s)- you are changing lives!
I know a few people who have definitely improved their ability to read and retain information after using some b-vitamins, especially B6 and B1. These can help to maintain adequate levels of dopamine, protecting the integrity of neurons. It would be interesting to try each of them separately, since B1-malabsorption is probably more common than believed, and topical application should bypass this.

Kray

Dumb question, but don't we ingest B vitamins (and others) from food, orally? So if they can be absorbed through the skin and we can test blood levels and say they are 20x more, how does that affect our assimilation and physiology? Are we missing any benefits by not having them go through our GI tract?

Kray

Ray said having adequate liver glycogen through night prevents nightmares. Try having some sugar/ fat(to slow digestion of sugar) before bed if you’re getting nightmares

Vitamin b6 in particular is implicated in more vivid dreams/ dream recall, so that is probably why you had vivid nightmare B 6 dream recall / rem sleep
Dumb question, but don't we ingest B vitamins (and others) from food, orally? So if they can be absorbed through the skin and we can test blood levels and say they are 20x more, how does that affect our assimilation and physiology? Are we missing any benefits by not having them go through our GI tract, like food?

Mito

Dumb question, but don't we ingest B vitamins (and others) from food, orally? So if they can be absorbed through the skin and we can test blood levels and say they are 20x more, how does that affect our assimilation and physiology? Are we missing any benefits by not having them go through our GI tract, like food?
541F2B7B-6671-4949-B62F-87D472C99121.jpeg

i must say the new garlic taste/smell is very offputting, the taste/smell of the older formulation would go away with a swig of water after the energin had been absorbed in my mouth, this one not so much

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals