DHT(Androstanolone/Stanolone) Powder

Chaos

DHT has water solubility of 525 mg/mL (at 25 °C) YALKOWSKY,SH & DANNENFELSER,RM (1992)

Have you tried with small amount in water to see if it's even standard DHT? My guess is it's some heptanoate as used by Russian Peptides Titan...

DHT isn't water soluble. DHT only has two oxygen atoms on its entire molecule. These two oxygen atoms can interact with water because of its electronegativity. However, because the rest of the molecule cannot interact with water, this renders DHT very insoluble in water. I think the 525 mg/ml is wrong. Testosterone has a soubility of 0.0234 mg/mL. The only difference between test and DHT is the addition of a hydrogen molecule on DHT's structure. This would not make any difference in solubility.

DHT is made from Cholesterol (A fat, ie very hydrophobic), the only difference is that it replaces the carbon tail with an hydroxyl group on one side, and an oxygen on the other. This makes DHT slightly more hydrophillic than cholesterol, but not by much. DHT is classified as a lipid (hydrophobic). Its not water soluble. If my dht dissolved in water, id be worried.

moriwatzi

DHT isn't water soluble.

As you seem to be working in this field, why not investigate the solubility of DHT experimentially and write a paper on it? Who knows, maybe you are right and something got mixed up in the data... You could make a name for yourself.

Wagner83

I already mentioned a few times that IdeaLabs is not a full time venture for any of us. .
Ok, I watched the latest podcast with Dany Roddy and you said you had quit your job and were now self-employed, I thought that meant you were focused on idealabs.

haidut

Forum Supporter
Ok, I watched the latest podcast with Dany Roddy and you said you had quit your job and were now self-employed, I thought that meant you were focused on idealabs.

Sorry, I should have clarified. I am a self-employed IT consultant. So, that is still the primary job and IdeaLabs is still more of a hobby.

ddjd

let's hope that's not the case
sylvesterstallone_color.jpg
theres no way thats his real hair

ddjd

lol everyone laughs with my jokes like crazy it's pretty hilarious to watch and i'm Always the centre of attention (this is a big indicator that it converts to androsterone)
do you get the same effect with haiduts androsterone

ddjd

I got some DHT powder from a Chinese source. So far this is what my experience is:
  • Within 2-5 minutes I experience an increase in cognitive function, my mind becomes extremely sharp/clear
  • More desire to socialize/joke around
  • Yesterday I experienced what felt like pure euphoria for a good 3 hours. I think that was the happiest I've felt in years
  • My eyes become more green/clear. My fiancee commented on this
  • Increased desire for sex
  • I got a dry bloody nose (havent gotten one in a long time). I think this is due to dehydration as my nostrils are way more dry than usual. This is most likely because of an increase in metabolism without increased water/juice
  • Warm extremities the whole day. My feet usually never get warm, despite my good temp/pulse, but on this theyre warm
  • Faster beard growth
I take this dissolved in vitamin E. In an email to Peat he said 20 parts E, to 1 part DHT applied to gums should work for good absorption. This is my 6th day taking DHT. I've taken 11 keto, and I feel this has a more powerful affect, although it could be because I might be taking higher dose DHT (i just eyeball it). It could aslo be because the Ketone group on c11 will change how it interacts in the body/with other molecules. I paid 75$ for my DHT. And used Western Union to pay. I got it off of "Made in China" website. Just search "Androstanolone", and look for a supplier that has the audited symbol next to it. My supplier was Shanghai Stereo R&D co., ltd.

21 y/o male
is this stuff the same as or similar to haiduts 11 keto dht?

Dhair

is this stuff the same as or similar to haiduts 11 keto dht?
I have not seen anyone report that 11-keto-dht has the same cognitive or specific anti-serotonin effects (increased visual/mental acuity, powerful antidepressant, etc.) that bioidentical DHT has.

ddjd

I have not seen anyone report that 11-keto-dht has the same cognitive or specific anti-serotonin effects (increased visual/mental acuity, powerful antidepressant, etc.) that bioidentical DHT has.
Wow. So it's called Androstanolone? And it's more impressive than 11keto dht?

What effects does it have on the body? Is it anti Cortisol/estrogen/ prolactin etc.?

Do you think this seller looks good

Wholesale Hair Loss Treatment Steroid Stanolone/Dht/Androstanolone CAS 521-18-6 - China Stanolone, Dht | Made-in-China.com Mobile

It's funny they advertise it as a hair loss treatment, maybe it has that effect too?

And I think they mention having a certificate of analysis

ddjd

Does the fat you burn off on DHT come back when you cease taking it? Or is it effective in permanent fat loss if you maintain correct diet?
I'd like to know this too. Presumably your dht levels stay high got a while?

Dhair

Just reporting on this. I bought some DHT from the same place Chaos did. I am pretty sure this stuff is fake. Maybe they had DHT at one point, but this definitely isn't it.

OP
R

Ron J

Just reporting on this. I bought some DHT from the same place Chaos did. I am pretty sure this stuff is fake. Maybe they had DHT at one point, but this definitely isn't it.
No androgenic effects or was it the issue with melting point/dissolving?

Dhair

No androgenic effects or was it the issue with melting point/dissolving?
Both.
I used a tiny amount, maybe 4-5mg in vitamin E, and it did not dissolve very well. I tried this a couple times and applied to my gums. No effect. I also tried dissolving 400mg in 150ml of 190 proof alcohol and applied 1ml periodically throughout the evening. It took a long time and a lot moving around to get it dissolve in the alcohol in the first place, and this also gave me no noticeable effect. I probably used about 15ml of this on my wrists. I contacted the vendor and they assured me that it's DHT. The other guys on this forum have had no issue whatsoever with getting their powder to dissolve. If anyone has any ideas about what I may be doing wrong, I'm all ears, but as of right now I'm just very disappointed. I'm almost afraid to keep experimenting with it because I don't even know what the hell it is.

goodandevil

Both.
I used a tiny amount, maybe 4-5mg in vitamin E, and it did not dissolve very well. I tried this a couple times and applied to my gums. No effect. I also tried dissolving 400mg in 150ml of 190 proof alcohol and applied 1ml periodically throughout the evening. It took a long time and a lot moving around to get it dissolve in the alcohol in the first place, and this also gave me no noticeable effect. I probably used about 15ml of this on my wrists. I contacted the vendor and they assured me that it's DHT. The other guys on this forum have had no issue whatsoever with getting their powder to dissolve. If anyone has any ideas about what I may be doing wrong, I'm all ears, but as of right now I'm just very disappointed. I'm almost afraid to keep experimenting with it because I don't even know what the hell it is.
Any updates?

Dhair

Any updates?
I emailed Ray.

"Dr. Peat

I've ordered some DHT from a Chinese source. It does not not readily dissolve in vitamin E or ethanol. It takes a very long time and much physical agitation for it to dissolve in 190 proof alcohol. I used this method and applied some on my arms and wrists, and I noticed no effect. How long do you think it should typically take to dissolve in either vitamin E or alcohol?"

Ray: "I dissolved 5 mg in a gram of vitamin E; it takes a lot of stirring if it isn’t micronized."

Me: "Okay, thanks. This does not seem to be working for me. I think we may have gotten our product from the same source as well. Others report a strong and immediate GABA and antidepressant effect. The powder is clearly not dissolving completely in the E. Can you think of anything I might be doing wrong or an alternative way to make the powder active?"

Ray: "It could be the purity of the vitamin E. Have you tried olive oil?"

I have not tried olive oil, but I tried coconut oil and 190 proof alcohol and it didn't work. I will try olive oil tonight or tomorrow and email him back.

goodandevil

I emailed Ray.

"Dr. Peat

I've ordered some DHT from a Chinese source. It does not not readily dissolve in vitamin E or ethanol. It takes a very long time and much physical agitation for it to dissolve in 190 proof alcohol. I used this method and applied some on my arms and wrists, and I noticed no effect. How long do you think it should typically take to dissolve in either vitamin E or alcohol?"

Ray: "I dissolved 5 mg in a gram of vitamin E; it takes a lot of stirring if it isn’t micronized."

Me: "Okay, thanks. This does not seem to be working for me. I think we may have gotten our product from the same source as well. Others report a strong and immediate GABA and antidepressant effect. The powder is clearly not dissolving completely in the E. Can you think of anything I might be doing wrong or an alternative way to make the powder active?"

Ray: "It could be the purity of the vitamin E. Have you tried olive oil?"

I have not tried olive oil, but I tried coconut oil and 190 proof alcohol and it didn't work. I will try olive oil tonight or tomorrow and email him back.
Excellent, thank you for sharing this

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals