Titan DHT "gel"

Sheik

I decided this deserved its own thread because people were asking about it and I'd like to hear from others who have used this stuff. (Note: I'm not recommending Titan gel.)

I got some recently and have used it maybe 5 times. Its effects are very different than 11-keto DHT by my experience. 11-keto DHT makes me feel alpha and generally just feel good. The Titan "gel" (which is actually liquid) makes me feel very energetic, and in fact makes my heart beat rapidly after applying a drop. Not like caffeine but more instant and intense, perhaps due to the DMSO and high (?) concentration of DHT. The alpha feeling seems to be lower with Titan, but maybe that's because I have anxiety about using Titan.

Not to be unfair to RSP but I have no way of knowing that it's actually DHT, and by the time it arrived I was kind of afraid to try it because the whole situation seemed kind of shady. I'd like to get some DHT powder and have it tested which is what I should have done in the first place.

I prefer the effects of 11-keto DHT, but I'd still use the Titan if I knew it was legit. I was expecting Titan to feel the same as 11-keto but maybe they're just different.

@haidut Have you used regular DHT, and does my experience suggest to you that Titan might not be legit?

@A.Dosko Does your experience with DHT powder align with my description of Titan?

Nutrientz

I'm also interested in trying it. I think you just have anxiety from using the Titan gel which is why you don't feel 'alpha'.

Where did you apply the titan gel?

haidut

Forum Supporter
I decided this deserved its own thread because people were asking about it and I'd like to hear from others who have used this stuff. (Note: I'm not recommending Titan gel.)

I got some recently and have used it maybe 5 times. Its effects are very different than 11-keto DHT by my experience. 11-keto DHT makes me feel alpha and generally just feel good. The Titan "gel" (which is actually liquid) makes me feel very energetic, and in fact makes my heart beat rapidly after applying a drop. Not like caffeine but more instant and intense, perhaps due to the DMSO and high (?) concentration of DHT. The alpha feeling seems to be lower with Titan, but maybe that's because I have anxiety about using Titan.

Not to be unfair to RSP but I have no way of knowing that it's actually DHT, and by the time it arrived I was kind of afraid to try it because the whole situation seemed kind of shady. I'd like to get some DHT powder and have it tested which is what I should have done in the first place.

I prefer the effects of 11-keto DHT, but I'd still use the Titan if I knew it was legit. I was expecting Titan to feel the same as 11-keto but maybe they're just different.

@haidut Have you used regular DHT, and does my experience suggest to you that Titan might not be legit?

@A.Dosko Does your experience with DHT powder align with my description of Titan?

My experience with bioidentical DHT was that it feels very much like 11-keto DHT but with much shorter half life. Conversely, the 11-keto DHT feels like DHT but with longer half life, as the studies showed. The Titan gel may be legit but with such high concentration and the use of DMSO the effects may be quite different. Often, these peptide stores use a DHT ester like proprionate or dodecanoate, so that could change some of the effects if it is transdermal. The easiest thing would be to do a blood test and see if your DHT levels jump when using the Titan gel. Saliva test from Amazon.com can also work and be cheaper/faster. If you use saliva test I would take the saliva sample 2-3 hours after using the gel.

schultz

I like the Titan gel, though don't completely trust all the ingredients. I estimated it contained 2-3mg of DHT per drop and I take 2-3 drops per day. For all I know it's working as a placebo, but I feel very calm and confident on it. I don't feel aggressive at all. I also notice it reduces edema under the skin.

It would be amazing if someone got it tested.

I suspect it has raspberry ketones in it. I don't know why I thought this (perhaps the smell?) but I was trying to figure out why there would be raspberry ketones and then I landed upon a study saying that raspberry ketones can have an IGF-1 action where they are applied. The product is meant to grow your penis or something and IGF-1 has been studied for this very thing. So perhaps it's not so weird that it would contain raspberry ketones? I doubt it contains actual GH or anything like that, but I would still be concerned about applying it to your nipples if you're using it as a way to counteract gyno' or something. You don't want to be putting anything like that on your nipples.

I may just get powder next time.

Edit: Someone I know also has the product. I will ask him what he thinks of it as he is very careful with supplementation and is very good at noticing the effects of things. I just put crap on my body with little regard.

Nutrientz

I like the Titan gel, though don't completely trust all the ingredients. I estimated it contained 2-3mg of DHT per drop and I take 2-3 drops per day. For all I know it's working as a placebo, but I feel very calm and confident on it. I don't feel aggressive at all. I also notice it reduces edema under the skin.

It would be amazing if someone got it tested.

I suspect it has raspberry ketones in it. I don't know why I thought this (perhaps the smell?) but I was trying to figure out why there would be raspberry ketones and then I landed upon a study saying that raspberry ketones can have an IGF-1 action where they are applied. The product is meant to grow your penis or something and IGF-1 has been studied for this very thing. So perhaps it's not so weird that it would contain raspberry ketones? I doubt it contains actual GH or anything like that, but I would still be concerned about applying it to your nipples if you're using it as a way to counteract gyno' or something. You don't want to be putting anything like that on your nipples.

I may just get powder next time.

Edit: Someone I know also has the product. I will ask him what he thinks of it as he is very careful with supplementation and is very good at noticing the effects of things. I just put crap on my body with little regard.

Any updates? I'm looking to get the 35% myself.

SneezeStar

Am the person schultz mentioned.

I use 2 drops a day. Because i use a small amount the effects are slight, it seems to be in line with other androgenic hormones ive used. Mood is stable. Best mood i had was using 12 drops 11 keto dht but eventually that made my testes very sore and i stopped. Using only 2 drops ive noticed my testes seem to hang loose and large..more so than without. In the gym I can man handle better, and burst out more reps i.e cns improved. At work i have also noticed an improvement with moving heavy objects with ease...this is not slight improvement but quite drastic. Flaccid penis rests longer and fuller, erection is larger- i am on t3 now and this is probably contributing.

I am with schultz in that i dont 100 percent trust the product and maybe some of its unlisted ingredients.

Wagner83

Am the person schultz mentioned.

I use 2 drops a day. Because i use a small amount the effects are slight, it seems to be in line with other androgenic hormones ive used. Mood is stable. Best mood i had was using 12 drops 11 keto dht but eventually that made my testes very sore and i stopped. Using only 2 drops ive noticed my testes seem to hang loose and large..more so than without. In the gym I can man handle better, and burst out more reps i.e cns improved. At work i have also noticed an improvement with moving heavy objects with ease...this is not slight improvement but quite drastic. Flaccid penis rests longer and fuller, erection is larger- i am on t3 now and this is probably contributing.

I am with schultz in that i dont 100 percent trust the product and maybe some of its unlisted ingredients.
Where do you apply the drops? Why do you use the titan gel instead of 11-keto-dht (which you could use 3-4 times a week with similar results)?

Wagner83

I don't know but the effects the OP noticed don't look close to those of 11-keto dht or what I heard people felt like on dht/dht-like compounds, to me it sounds more like adrenaline but what do I know. :)

Nutrientz

My experience with bioidentical DHT was that it feels very much like 11-keto DHT but with much shorter half life. Conversely, the 11-keto DHT feels like DHT but with longer half life, as the studies showed. The Titan gel may be legit but with such high concentration and the use of DMSO the effects may be quite different. Often, these peptide stores use a DHT ester like proprionate or dodecanoate, so that could change some of the effects if it is transdermal. The easiest thing would be to do a blood test and see if your DHT levels jump when using the Titan gel. Saliva test from Amazon.com can also work and be cheaper/faster. If you use saliva test I would take the saliva sample 2-3 hours after using the gel.

No offense but this sounds like total biased bull****. Yeah your legal DHT product(which is not really DHT) definitely has a longer half life than bioidentical DHT... Come on man.

Constatine

No offense but this sounds like total biased bull****. Yeah your legal DHT product(which is not really DHT) definitely has a longer half life than bioidentical DHT... Come on man.
He has earned the respect of a lot of the community here and I have taken 11-keto-dht and have had intense androgenic activity. I have noticed that Haidut intentionally only markets his product in its original post but even so it is not true marketing, just studies and his thoughts. He never suggests his products to people and only talks about them and their efficiency when directly asked. Now regarding 11-keto-DHT, it does have a longer half life than DHT (as well as similar androgenic activity): An investigation into the androgenic activity of 11-ketotestosterone and 11-ketodihydrotestosterone

T

tca300

He says that it has a longer half-life because of at least one study that supports the longer half-life statement. I think you need to take a chill pill.

TeslaFan

what is your point (or question), exactly?

Nutrientz

He has earned the respect of a lot of the community here and I have taken 11-keto-dht and have had intense androgenic activity. I have noticed that Haidut intentionally only markets his product in its original post but even so it is not true marketing, just studies and his thoughts. He never suggests his products to people and only talks about them and their efficiency when directly asked. Now regarding 11-keto-DHT, it does have a longer half life than DHT (as well as similar androgenic activity): An investigation into the androgenic activity of 11-ketotestosterone and 11-ketodihydrotestosterone

I know haidut is a legit guy but you can't possible try to tell me that his DHT derivative has a stronger/longer lasting effect than real DHT...

He even would prefer to release real DHT as he said himself. Come on.

Wagner83

I know haidut is a legit guy but you can't possible try to tell me that his DHT derivative has a stronger/longer lasting effect than real DHT...

"but that these steroids have the potential to remain active for longer than T and DHT due to a reduced rate of metabolism."

Unlike dht there are no human studies on it so it makes sense to prefer releasing dht imo.

Constatine

It apparently has a longer lasting effect and the study said it is comparable to DHT in androgenic activity. In practice 11-keto-DHT feels very strong. Though I have never taken plane DHT so I cannot compare the two. Still I agree with you that DHT is more preferred. I think 11-Keto-DHT is only naturally present in very small amounts in the human body. It seems safer to experiment with DHT for sure.

OP
S

Sheik

If Titan is legit then 11-keto DHT is a better supplement than DHT in my opinion.

schultz

If Titan is legit then 11-keto DHT is a better supplement than DHT in my opinion.

Hard to say if it's legit haha, but I have noticed several times that if I am irritable then I become easy going after taking the Titan. Not immediately of course.

I think I will switch over the 11-keto and compare the two. I'm just terrible at noticing subtle changes unlike some of the other forum members who seems to notice very small changes, so I might not notice anything. Aside from supplements like cypro that are hard not to notice, the supplement that I noticed the most was Pansterone, probably because I was taking around 15+ drops a day on the testes. I had a very high libido but started noticing estrogenic sides. I think those could have been mitigated though.

I am looking for a DHT powder source currently. Lots of places online but none of them seem trustworthy.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals