Titan DHT "gel"

dq139

I would ask Haidut. He seems to have plenty of knowledge on the subject. Taking larger doses of the fat soluble vitamins would surely help (especially retinol).
I think taking DHT gel does not affect your 'regular' testosterone.

well I thought the more DHT you have or put into your system, your overall testosterone goes down, and if dht gets too high (and estrogen gets very low) your body would try to raise estrogen to get back to homeostasis...idk maybe I'm wrong here?

Constatine

well I thought the more DHT you have or put into your system, your overall testosterone goes down, and if dht gets too high (and estrogen gets very low) your body would try to raise estrogen to get back to homeostasis...idk maybe I'm wrong here?
If you take it in physiological amounts it is unlikely to lower your testosterone. It could even stimulate more androgens production. Taking it in high amounts however will definitely lower testosterone production.

dq139

If you take it in physiological amounts it is unlikely to lower your testosterone. It could even stimulate more androgens production. Taking it in high amounts however will definitely lower testosterone production.

makes sense...I'm using the 12% DHT cream and it says use it twice per day. I think I'll only use it once per day though to start. this is my 1st time with steroids so I'm kinda nervous haha

Constatine

makes sense...I'm using the 12% DHT cream and it says use it twice per day. I think I'll only use it once per day though to start. this is my 1st time with steroids so I'm kinda nervous haha
Make sure to eat a lot on it. DHT can be a huge stressor if you don't eat enough with it.

Nutrientz

Don't worry. I injected steroids into my **** for months and nothing happened. I'm sure you'll be fine with some cream LOL.

dq139

Does anybody know if this russian star peptides is a reliable trusted source for dht?...cause somebody told me that if it isn't a reliable source and its not real dht it can hurt my natural hormones tremendously...anybody use the dht gel from these suppliers before?

passivity

Does anybody know if this russian star peptides is a reliable trusted source for dht?...cause somebody told me that if it isn't a reliable source and its not real dht it can hurt my natural hormones tremendously...anybody use the dht gel from these suppliers before?

Sg86

I have ordered this stuff to give a try. Should arrive soon.

I ordered the 20% concentration.

Any guys here experienced hair loss whilst taking.i shave or buzz my head anyway as I like the look so it's not a worry just a curiosity.

Wagner83

I have ordered this stuff to give a try. Should arrive soon.

I ordered the 20% concentration.

Any guys here experienced hair loss whilst taking.i shave or buzz my head anyway as I like the look so it's not a worry just a curiosity.
Thanks please give feedback on it!

Sg86

It's arrived. Very liquid and alcohol smelling. Will keep you updated

Sg86

So been using the dht for three days. Showing big differences today. Feel more alpha and horny all the time. Also noticed my facial hair has grown very fast since shaving last. Surprised at how quickly thing took affect.

Also noticed my head hair growing slower. I shaved my head yesterday and usually I would have stubble by the next morning but not today. Almost a smooth as when I shaved.

It could be I am super sensitive to the dht and have induced mpb. Time will tell

cyclops

So been using the dht for three days. Showing big differences today. Feel more alpha and horny all the time. Also noticed my facial hair has grown very fast since shaving last. Surprised at how quickly thing took affect.

Also noticed my head hair growing slower. I shaved my head yesterday and usually I would have stubble by the next morning but not today. Almost a smooth as when I shaved.

It could be I am super sensitive to the dht and have induced mpb. Time will tell

How much are you taking, how often?

DavePalumbo

Sounds like you guys got fake dht. Dht gels induce calmness and strong focus. They don't cause hairloss, nor make you feel masculine or whatever. They also DO lower libido for whatever reason, whereas oral prohormones to dht increase libido.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals