DHT(Androstanolone/Stanolone) Powder

aarfai

I emailed Ray.

"Dr. Peat

I've ordered some DHT from a Chinese source. It does not not readily dissolve in vitamin E or ethanol. It takes a very long time and much physical agitation for it to dissolve in 190 proof alcohol. I used this method and applied some on my arms and wrists, and I noticed no effect. How long do you think it should typically take to dissolve in either vitamin E or alcohol?"

Ray: "I dissolved 5 mg in a gram of vitamin E; it takes a lot of stirring if it isn’t micronized."

Me: "Okay, thanks. This does not seem to be working for me. I think we may have gotten our product from the same source as well. Others report a strong and immediate GABA and antidepressant effect. The powder is clearly not dissolving completely in the E. Can you think of anything I might be doing wrong or an alternative way to make the powder active?"

Ray: "It could be the purity of the vitamin E. Have you tried olive oil?"

I have not tried olive oil, but I tried coconut oil and 190 proof alcohol and it didn't work. I will try olive oil tonight or tomorrow and email him back.
Do you know how Ray is using it? It sounds like he is using 5 mg topically?

Wagner83

I emailed Ray.

Me: "Okay, thanks. This does not seem to be working for me. I think we may have gotten our product from the same source as well. Others report a strong and immediate GABA and antidepressant effect. .
Did you try a small amount of the powder orally/sublingually?

Dhair

Did you try a small amount of the powder orally/sublingually?
The powder will not dissolve. At least not as easily as it should. I tried mixing it several different ways and I still got no effect when applied to the gums or skin. I highly doubt this is DHT. My guess is that they were selling it at one point but replaced it with bunk.

cyclops

The powder will not dissolve. At least not as easily as it should. I tried mixing it several different ways and I still got no effect when applied to the gums or skin. I highly doubt this is DHT. My guess is that they were selling it at one point but replaced it with bunk.

Is there any way to test it?

Chaos

Testing it would be great. Perhaps we can find a place to test it for purity and contaminants and all pitch in?

OP
R

Ron J

I got some; hopefully it's the real deal. I may buy a hotplate to test melting point, or are there any other ways, besides sending it to get tested? Also, how much is a test on average?

ddjd

I got some; hopefully it's the real deal. I may buy a hotplate to test melting point, or are there any other ways, besides sending it to get tested? Also, how much is a test on average?
tried it yet ron?

OP
R

Ron J

To everyone that has bought stanolone: If we have the same source, I'd like to hear your experience, to make sure that my source is legit, so can you pm me?

OP
R

Ron J

tried it yet ron?
Yes. I'll see tomorrow how I do when I lift. I think my facial hair may be growing a bit faster. I've also been having really bad sleep quality(not due to the stanolone, it started before that), and I don't seem to lose weight much when I lack good sleep quality. I'd probably have more obvious effects from stanolone, like harder muscles and drier if my sleep quality was better.

Dhair

Guys, just be careful please.
I still have had no success with this stuff. Maybe it's real, maybe it isn't. Ray Peat, Chaos and some others on this forum bought from the same source that I did and had no problems dissolving their powder in vitamin E and applying it to the gums. This didn't work, and neither did an alcohol solution. Don't know what else to tell you guys. YMMV I guess, but let me know if you have any luck. My gut tells me that mine is probably fake.

Dhair

Yes. I'll see tomorrow how I do when I lift. I think my facial hair may be growing a bit faster. I've also been having really bad sleep quality(not due to the stanolone, it started before that), and I don't seem to lose weight much when I lack good sleep quality. I'd probably have more obvious effects from stanolone, like harder muscles and drier if my sleep quality was better.
You should notice something immediately if it's any more than 5mg and it's applied to the gums. If you don't notice the GABA effect then it's probably not the real deal. DHT is extremely powerful.

ddjd

Guys, just be careful please.
I still have had no success with this stuff. Maybe it's real, maybe it isn't. Ray Peat, Chaos and some others on this forum bought from the same source that I did and had no problems dissolving their powder in vitamin E and applying it to the gums. This didn't work, and neither did an alcohol solution. Don't know what else to tell you guys. YMMV I guess, but let me know if you have any luck. My gut tells me that mine is probably fake.
i just took about 30mg orally. very noticable effect immeditately. muscles feel stronger, harder, flatter stomach, better mood, more confidence, scalp tightness, seems like all the signs of lower estrogen. i think ive got the real deal

Last edited:

Dhair

i just took about 30mg orally. very noticable effect immeditately. muscles feel stronger, harder, flatter stomach, better mood, more confidence, lower estrogen. i think ive got the real deal
Please elaborate. How did you dissolve it? How long did it take to feel something approximately ? How does the powder smell?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals