Purple Panda Labs (dht) - Ray Suggested

Charger

Can anyone in the US who has ordered from PPL give me an idea how long it generally takes them to deliver?

I ordered on Feb 12th, I know there was the Chinese New Year, but my tracking number still isn't displaying anything.
Usually stuff I order from alibaba gets here around 2 weeks.

T

TheBeard

Can anyone in the US who has ordered from PPL give me an idea how long it generally takes them to deliver?

I ordered on Feb 12th, I know there was the Chinese New Year, but my tracking number still isn't displaying anything.
Usually stuff I order from alibaba gets here around 2 weeks.

3 weeks.

In your case, you order hasn't even started to be delt with because of CNY.
So total should be at least 5 weeks, bare minimum.

Jsaute21

Anyone on the forum interested in shipping to me directly? I'd pay for the shipping charges you encounter from PPL obviously. Figured many of you ordered a bulk amount and are looking to off load some anyways. I would pay you direct thru Chase Pay. DM me if interested.

Would like to buy pass the bitcoin process if possible esp. cause i'm moving so i'd like to have a more regimented delivery date.

Has anybody here who is in Brazil bought this?

johnwester130

Anyone on the forum interested in shipping to me directly? I'd pay for the shipping charges you encounter from PPL obviously. Figured many of you ordered a bulk amount and are looking to off load some anyways. I would pay you direct thru Chase Pay. DM me if interested.

Would like to buy pass the bitcoin process if possible esp. cause i'm moving so i'd like to have a more regimented delivery date.

I have leftover powder that I might give away to someone.

T

TheBeard

Who has tried their DHT recently?
How did it make you feel?

On my end it just feels like an AI.

Broken man

Which AI?
I was using letrozole but went to exemestane due to less side effects but dont know if its better cuz I am using exemestane only for 2 weeks. I can show you tests that showed testosterone around 1000 ng/l, it was around 320 before but my lab is using other units so its not accurate. Main thing is that my T was higher than is range here at EU. SHBG very low, estrogen around middle. Still feeling without energy and have alot of body fat but doc told me it takes more time.

T

TheBeard

I was using letrozole but went to exemestane due to less side effects but dont know if its better cuz I am using exemestane only for 2 weeks. I can show you tests that showed testosterone around 1000 ng/l, it was around 320 before but my lab is using other units so its not accurate. Main thing is that my T was higher than is range here at EU. SHBG very low, estrogen around middle. Still feeling without energy and have alot of body fat but doc told me it takes more time.

The only acceptable AI is exemestane.

I don't need to see your bloodwork, I got my TT and FT to 30% above the top of the ranges by using exemestane alone, so I know its potential.

You can still wait on your body fat to shred, it's never going to happen with low e2.

Broken man

I don't need to see your bloodwork, I got my TT and FT to 30% above the top of the ranges by using exemestane alone, so I know its potential.

You can still wait on your body fat to shred, it's never going to happen with low e2.
Man I had high body fat And high estrogen my whole life, So this Is bull**** to me And my estrogen is still in the mid range. I know that type of estrogen depends And can send you study where women got leaner with exemestane over time. Also study that Is showing bigger Balls from using test And tamoxifen also showing inverse correlation between estrogen And LH.

Broken man

Also exemestane Is more than AI, Its anti inflammatory, stimulates interleukin 10 So Its anti fibrotic ...

Charger

Just applied my first dose of T in DMSO... totally overlooked the garlic breath 'side effect', caught me off guard.

Probably going to do 15mg a day to start out and assess.

@TheBeard How long did you typically wait before reapplying?

johnwester130

Just applied my first dose of T in DMSO... totally overlooked the garlic breath 'side effect', caught me off guard.

Please do not use DMSO

absorption percentage is irrelevant.

DMSO actually takes it deeper into the cell, so the situation is actually a lot more complicated than a simple percentage compared to vitamin E/mct oil and alcohol.

Jayvee

I have leftover powder that I might give away to someone.

Do you have leftover Stanalone powder? I will buy some off you (If you can ship to the U.K.), I just want to experiment. Its $100 minimum order to the U.K. for me... that’s an expensive experiment

T

TheBeard

No garlic smell or breath when using 99.99% pure DMSO.
Amazon product ASIN B005O0O12Y
Twice a day application, sometimes 5 on the week end when I want supra x supra physiological levels for fun.

Nebula

No garlic smell or breath when using 99.99% pure DMSO.
Amazon product ASIN B005O0O12Y
Twice a day application, sometimes 5 on the week end when I want supra x supra physiological levels for fun.
Are you currently using T in DMSO? What concentration were you able to dissolve the powder in per ml? Did you ever experience hair loss from supraphysiological levels?

Charger

Second application this morning resulted in a hot flash, nausea, sweating. Not sure if this means too much converted to e2 or something else. Hesitant to continue experimenting.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals