Is Purple Panda Labs trustworthy?

June

I was looking to purchase some Progesterone powder. I saw Purple Panda Labs mentioned here. Anyone know if they are scammers? Is it legit? I've googled but it's split reviews and not sure if the good reviews are people posing as customers.

Aby_2021

I was looking to purchase some Progesterone powder. I saw Purple Panda Labs mentioned here. Anyone know if they are scammers? Is it legit? I've googled but it's split reviews and not sure if the good reviews are people posing as customers.
I ordered Test Base from PPL, it was legit!

OP
J

June

@Aby_2021 @ecstatichamster Thanks guys! I will be ordering 200g of raw Progesterone. Any experiences with it? should I be using it with Vitamin E? I read how sublingual powder under the tongue is effective. What is shelf life of these powders?

bagotage

I'm thinking of placing an order too, for test base..
Same. Anyone else making a topical? I'm doing 50% DMSO, 50% glycerol, based on some studies @haidut et. al. posted on here

OP
J

June

So far 3 orders, all good and on time.
Perfect! Though I am in Canada, so I'm not sure how lucky I will be. So far, my order was suppose to ship out on the 17th after their Chinese New years but it's still hanging at "preparing package". I hope this isnt something to worry about.

Divingwater

Ray suggested it years ago and spoke fondly of it. I’ve ordered a few things and have been happy with it

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals