Vitamin K2 (Mk-4) sourcing wholesale

Jessie

Greetings everyone. Long time member here but I've been away for quite some time. I've got a dire question to ask, has anyone ever ordered Aliexpress menatetrenone? It's vitamin K2 and they're practically giving it away. Which is why I'm a little suspicious of it. As we all know, vitamin K2 is really expensive. Just over 30ml of the stuff can run upwards of 50 USD. Aliexpress is selling 50 GRAMS of it for 29.99 USD. It's in powder form. The offer was too good to pass up, so I got some of it. I'm just wondering if anyone else has tried it before? It looks...legit I guess. Got the classic yellowish color of the quinones. But when I tried dissolving some in olive oil there was sediment leftover in the bottom. I also tried it with everclear as well, same result. The sediment is either impurities (package says it's 99% pure) or I've been scammed. Or maybe I'm not dissolving it right. I guess I can just take it in the powder form (I've got scales). Could use some help on this one, thanks.

OP
J

Jessie

Thanks for the suggestions. I notice vitaspace is an American supplier as well. Aliexpress is Chinese sourced. Not trying to sound discriminatory or anything, but I'm always sketchy about ordering from Chinese vendors. I hear personal experiences about people getting scammed a lot. Something about the price is hard to believe. 100 grams of vitamin K2 for 40 USD is the cheapest I've ever seen.

OP
J

Jessie

Okay so update: I placed an order (via order forum) over a week ago. No order confirmation has been sent to my email address yet. Checked my card statements and the money hasn't even been taken out.

I also emailed the guy two days ago about this, never replied. Pretty sure he's either a scammer or he's went out of business recently. Any other wholesale recommendations?