Purple Panda Labs (dht) - Ray Suggested

T

TheBeard

Second application this morning resulted in a hot flash, nausea, sweating. Not sure if this means too much converted to e2 or something else. Hesitant to continue experimenting.

T in DMSO?
Where did you apply?

Charger

T in DMSO?
Where did you apply?

First application yesterday afternoon was ~7.5mg on the forearm, felt fine.
This morning was ~8.3mg on the thigh. (Just seemed convenient and didn't think it would make any difference compared to forearm application.)

Couple hours later at work, I was burning up like a furnace, sweating even though it was cold outside and feeling lightheaded.

Not sure if I'm reacting to the vehicle or if my E2 is shooting up, but nothing estrogenic (such as HCG) has ever given me those symptoms.

Sheik

Second application this morning resulted in a hot flash, nausea, sweating. Not sure if this means too much converted to e2 or something else. Hesitant to continue experimenting.
That certainly sounds like estrogen. I had a very similar experience when I took DHEA.

psans

I had blood tests. I had problems with heart so I have bloodwork done every year atleast twice.

if in the US, seek out dr Bert berkson,he has been regenerating livers since the 1970s using IV ALA.

probably around 2k
no waiting list
no anti rejection drugs for life

psans

The only acceptable AI is exemestane.

I don't need to see your bloodwork, I got my TT and FT to 30% above the top of the ranges by using exemestane alone, so I know its potential.

You can still wait on your body fat to shred, it's never going to happen with low e2.
dr rand mcclan prefers arimidex and personally thinks you want estrogen to be in the low range, any notion of why you two differ? is it philosophical? optimizing fir different things? a cultural/national thing?

AdoTintor

ever tried 30% aloe vera gel with 70% dmso much less irritating in my experience
If it starts to get really sensitive then vit E seems to work fine. You can apply to face, thyroid, anywhere you want fixed without regard for skin sensitivity.

Generally people do not seem to use vitE. What is the basic reason why other things, like dmso, are preferred?

Currently at 5 drops (from a haidut bottle) equals 1mg. Perhaps you want to dissolve way more? I am not sure of the limiting concentration for vit E.

T

TheBeard

dr rand mcclan prefers arimidex and personally thinks you want estrogen to be in the low range, any notion of why you two differ? is it philosophical? optimizing fir different things? a cultural/national thing?

Estrogen is highly important.
Check Broderick Chavez and Alex Kikel.

psans

Estrogen is highly important.
Check Broderick Chavez and Alex Kikel.
i see they have a roundtable with lyle MacDonald whom i greatly respect,and im going to check it out, but one of those dudes has what look like incredible b**** ***s, i wonder if he doesnt lionize estrogen just because he happens to have high estrogen.

reminds me of eric cartman when he was bulking up.

thanks for the recommendation.

Broken man

if in the US, seek out dr Bert berkson,he has been regenerating livers since the 1970s using IV ALA.

probably around 2k
no waiting list
no anti rejection drugs for life

Unfortunately, I am from Europe.

psans

Unfortunately, I am from Europe.
maybe email dr berkson and ask if he knows anybody in Europe using his protocol?

oral ALA is pretty effective also,make sure to take with a good b vitamin complex.

i personally think most European countries are better for holistic medicine anyway,ntm the baseline of environmental toxicity is much lower i believe.

its only a couple treatments necessary anyway, perhaps consider flying to the US?

which country in europe?

best of luck.

T

TheBeard

maybe email dr berkson and ask if he knows anybody in Europe using his protocol?

oral ALA is pretty effective also,make sure to take with a good b vitamin complex.

i personally think most European countries are better for holistic medicine anyway,ntm the baseline of environmental toxicity is much lower i believe.

its only a couple treatments necessary anyway, perhaps consider flying to the US?

which country in europe?

best of luck.

Never, ever, ever, take ALA if you are not going to dose it according to its half life.
That is every 3 hours, including during the night, and low dose to gauge your reaction (25mg).

It chelates mercury. If you take it further apart than 3 hours, the transported mercury relocates in whatever tissue it currently is, without being given the opportunity to be excreted.

psans

Never, ever, ever, take ALA if you are not going to dose it according to its half life.
That is every 3 hours, including during the night, and low dose to gauge your reaction (25mg).

It chelates mercury. If you take it further apart than 3 hours, the transported mercury relocates in whatever tissue it currently is, without being given the opportunity to be excreted.
ive seen that recommendation before and im tempted to think its marketing speak to get anybody who can afford the IV stuff to go that route out of convenience.

the mercury is already in there, by what mechanism is it resettling any worse?

its not adding ,and at least you are removing some.

vitamin c ,nac are both also great for removing mercury

milk thistle,selenium,magnesium

kind of the perfect is the enemy of the good or at least the better.

ntm net your liver will be healthier , irregardless of mercury levels, just remember to take a good b complex every time you take ALA

T

TheBeard

ive seen that recommendation before and im tempted to think its marketing speak to get anybody who can afford the IV stuff to go that route out of convenience.

the mercury is already in there, by what mechanism is it resettling any worse?

its not adding ,and at least you are removing some.

vitamin c ,nac are both also great for removing mercury

milk thistle,selenium,magnesium

kind of the perfect is the enemy of the good or at least the better.

ntm net your liver will be healthier , irregardless of mercury levels, just remember to take a good b complex every time you take ALA

Because the mercury is better off being in fats than in your brain.

Broken man

which country in europe?

best of luck.
I think I can try it but for now I will be using tudca. I am from Czech Rep.

Cecilia L.

Why would anyone in the world take testosterone if 11ktest does the same without aromatisation? Surely there’s gotta be some reason?
Can you please help me? where could i find 11Ktest for Testoterone help for my husband?

Mauritio

What brand of 11 Keto Test do you like?
I dont remember ,but it's called 11-oxo and it converts to 11ketoT. Just Google it .
Btw I think there are definitely better ways to increase ones testosterone like pregnenolone, lanolin , cistanche or low dose DHEA

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals