Purple Panda Labs (dht) - Ray Suggested

I had blood tests. I had problems with heart so I have bloodwork done every year atleast twice.
ALT and AST( regarding the liver)?

Broken man

ALT and AST( regarding the liver)?
ALT, AST, GMT, Bilirubin, SHBG, FAI, testosterone, estradiol. Its because I am taking letrozole for high estrogen. My last blood work showed that my testosterone is higher than is range and my estrogen is mid after taking it for 3 months. Even I have really high T now and low SHBG I am not feeling much different.

Jsaute21

Anyone order this yet? Reviews? Also - curious how folks justified the $100 minimum when you are purchasing something as cheap as the DHT.

tankasnowgod

Anyone order this yet? Reviews? Also - curious how folks justified the $100 minimum when you are purchasing something as cheap as the DHT.

You are aware that you can simply buy $100 worth of a product to hit a minimum purchase, correct?

tankasnowgod

Correct. That's just me. Interested in reviews from anyone who's tried obviously as well.

This is funny to me. I get that there are all sorts of potential concerns and objections here, but "it's too cheap" and "I will get too much product for my money" aren't the ones I would suspect.

S-VV

PPL is legit, but they had a very serious breach of opsec. Emails, orders and shipping info were leaked to someone that used it to try to extort some BTC pretending to be from the DEA.

golder

PPL is legit, but they had a very serious breach of opsec. Emails, orders and shipping info were leaked to someone that used it to try to extort some BTC pretending to be from the DEA.
Thanks for this. I think I’m going to give them a whirl. Any advice in using them seeing as you have a bit more insight into their operation/pitfalls than others here. Cheers! :)

T

TheBeard

Thanks for this. I think I’m going to give them a whirl. Any advice in using them seeing as you have a bit more insight into their operation/pitfalls than others here. Cheers! :)

You just order and pay with bitcoin, like with any other source.
Nothing mystical.

S-VV

Use protonmail address with no name that is connected to you.
Do not pay directly from a BTC exchange. Transfer to your wallet first.
Do not check with the tracking code without using a VPN. A VPN the whole time would be optimal, but during tracking in an outside domain its mandatory.

S-VV

Oh and one more thing. If the post office calls you telling that you need to get the package at a specific or very constrained time, ITS A STING.

golder

Do not check with the tracking code without using a VPN. A VPN the whole time would be optimal, but during tracking in an outside domain its mandatory.
Exactly the detail I was looking for, great answer. Thanks again mate.

T

TheBeard

Litterally nobody is going to care about anyone ordering a few grams worth of steroids.

1) that's not the kind of drugs the authorities are after.
2) the quantities are way too low to justify allocating ressources to chasing small fishes.

golder

Litterally nobody is going to care about anyone ordering a few grams worth of steroids.

2) the quantities are way too low to justify allocating ressources to chasing small fishes.
Cheers - I’m going to stick with his advice.

johnwester130

Can I send a direct bitcoin payment to someone?

What I did was buy the bitcoins and send them to my own wallet.
I then sent them from my wallet to someone.

Should I have just bought the bitcoins directly to their address?

OP
M

Murtaza

Can I send a direct bitcoin payment to someone?
What I did was buy the bitcoins and send them to my own wallet.
I then sent them from my wallet to someone.

Should I have just bought the bitcoins directly to their address?
No, you did the right thing

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals