Transdermal T Base - Once Daily?

Connor888

Is there a good way to slow down the absorption of T when used topically without an ester? I recently got some micronized T base from PPL and I'm trying to think of a way I can prolong the effects over a longer period without multi-dosing it. I thought maybe applying it to a fatty area like the belly might be a good idea in some oil maybe? But I'm not sure if that would work. As I've never tried this before. I will probably report back how I get on when I try it in future with the recipe I used.

Has anyone tried ONCE daily application before with any results? Thanks!

golder

Is there a good way to slow down the absorption of T when used topically without an ester? I recently got some micronized T base from PPL and I'm trying to think of a way I can prolong the effects over a longer period without multi-dosing it. I thought maybe applying it to a fatty area like the belly might be a good idea in some oil maybe? But I'm not sure if that would work. As I've never tried this before. I will probably report back how I get on when I try it in future with the recipe I used.

Has anyone tried ONCE daily application before with any results? Thanks!
It’s a great question and I hope you get an answer. Most people say transdermal test has to be applied twice a day to get benefit. Once a day is a big enough hassle as it is, if we can stretch out the half life somewhat and get away with once a day, it would be a gamechanger.

OP
Connor888

Connor888

It’s a great question and I hope you get an answer. Most people say transdermal test has to be applied twice a day to get benefit. Once a day is a big enough hassle as it is, if we can stretch out the half life somewhat and get away with once a day, it would be a gamechanger.
Yeah for sure. I think there is probably a way to do it, I'm just not sure how. Do you take testosterone, @golder if so, what is your method, and how does it work for you?
I have been applying 5mg to my wrist and I must say my mind feels much sharper than it was before the T. However, I am noticing skin irritation from the DMSO I am using as the solvent. Which is a shame, because it makes me apprehensive to continue using it.

But the powder you purchased specifies whether it is testosterone propionate (short half-life if injected) or enanthate and therefore with a longer half-life (if injected). I wanted to understand if the same thing applies when applied to the skin.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals