Testosterone Without Ester Great Results

Discussion in 'Hormones' started by sebastian_r, Oct 9, 2019.

1. sebastian_r

sebastian_r Member

Currently there is a big trend in the TRT community to use Testosterone cream without Ester (scrotal application).

People who never could make TRT with injections work suddenly experiencing great results.

Some think it's because of higher DHT levels people experience while using creams, though giving additional DHT (masteron, proviron) while taking injections doesn't lead to the same results.

It got me thinking, that the actual problem with injectable Testosterone / TRT could be the ester. I get competly different results on TRT based on which Ester I use.

I know in theory the ester should do nothing else but extend the release of the hormone, but in real life this doesn't seem to hold any truth.

I get the best results with Propionate. From there on it only gets worse the longer the half-life is, even with the same daily injection schedule.

So I started taking Testosterone Base ( T without ester in Oil) subcutaneous. I haven't felt this upbeat and full of energy for a long time. Sex drive is insane.

Still early and playing around with the injection frequency. My thought is, that subq absorption is slower than IM and the half life can be stretched a bit (Test Base half life is around 2-3 hours). Daily / twice daily subq or even oral application could be enough to get through the day.

2. Momado965

Momado965 Member

Where did you buy it?

3. OP
    sebastian_r

sebastian_r Member

4. Jing

Jing Member

What size needle are you using?

5. OP
    sebastian_r

sebastian_r Member

6. ecstatichamster

ecstatichamster Member

Dr. Peat's ideas are to take the lowest amount of something in the least harmful way possible. This seems directly opposite, but I do appreciate the sharing and the ideas, so thank you for that!

7. Dhair

Dhair Member

How are you dosing this? Have you tried oral/sublingual yet?

8. Dobbler

Dobbler Member

33 dollars for 100 mg of T. Wow that's expensive..

9. tankasnowgod

tankasnowgod Member

Haidut recently posted about the safety and effectiveness of base (unesterfied) Testosterone, and noted that it was largely safe and effective, even in larger doses, with far fewer side effects-

Oral free/base (unesterified) testosterone is more effective and safer than synthetic AAS – To Extract Knowledge from Matter

10. André Pohlann

André Pohlann New Member

11. Waynish

Waynish Member

Can anyone testify to the quality or purity of this product? Has it had a 3rd party analysis? Maybe @haidut would know the best products out there currently?