Testosterone (base) Haf Life Longer Than Originally Thought

Momado965

Should be revolutionary in the BB comunity. Once again those pharma dirt bags are proven to be frauds. Patenting harmuful T esters and selling them while keeping T base out of reach. The atricle below will be of interest to peaty bodybuilders and @haidut. I very much appreciated it. I would imagine T base can be used similarly to T esters in terms of admin frequency and dosage and of course without the T ester sides.

Enjoy.

Testosterone Suspension and Testosterone Base

Oral free/base (unesterified) testosterone is more effective and safer than synthetic AAS – To Extract Knowledge from Matter

Matestube

Should be revolutionary in the BB comunity. Once again those pharma dirt bags are proven to be frauds. Patenting harmuful T esters and selling them while keeping T base out of reach. The atricle below will be of interest to peaty bodybuilders and @haidut. I very much appreciated it. I would imagine T base can be used similarly to T esters in terms of admin frequency and dosage and of course without the T ester sides.

Enjoy.

Testosterone Suspension and Testosterone Base

Oral free/base (unesterified) testosterone is more effective and safer than synthetic AAS – To Extract Knowledge from Matter

Looks like they acknowledge that T base in water has undissolved crystals which in and of itself increases its half life because of the time it takes for the crystals to dissolve in the body.
However they say that T suspension in oil has a much shorter half life, which is probably closer to test no ester real half life, and definitely less than a day.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom