Testosterone Without Ester Great Results

Pavel

I have developed a new formula that works for most substances, even pregnenolone

20ml fractionated coconut oil
10ml ethyl alcohol

This will usually dissolve about 800-1500mg of any product. Put the T base in and you have a product.

It would be fascinating if someone did

1 gram T base, 1 gram DHT powder.
Maybe you would need

15ml ethyl alcohol
15ml vitamin E/fractionated coconut oil
to dissolve it due to the extra powder.
@johnwester130 I love your ideas. What would be absorption rate of this formula apply scrotally?

wandering1981

Have any of the self-trt men tried daily injections with test no Ester in castol oil? Castor oil significantly lengthens the time of absorption.

Pavel

Have any of the self-trt men tried daily injections with test no Ester in castol oil? Castor oil significantly lengthens the time of absorption.
Castor oil is very thick and you would need bigger needle (more scars tissue) to inject and a lot of patient.

wandering1981

Castor oil is very thick and you would need bigger needle (more scars tissue) to inject and a lot of patient.
That is incorrect.. Itll go thru the same 27g just like anything else. TRT is all about patience. So I'm assuming you have not tried it?

Pavel

That is incorrect.. Itll go thru the same 27g just like anything else. TRT is all about patience. So I'm assuming you have not tried it?
I have not tired it yet. My favorite carrier oil is MCT very thin almost like water.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals