Testosterone Without Ester Great Results

5a-DHP

men who inject testosterone generally look healthier with an attractive glow
The change to my face after a year or two of testosterone use was extrondiarly pronounced - definitely got the attractive 'glow' you speak of.
Not going to post my face on the forum for obvious reasons but I'll send you a picture via PM if you're interested.

Mr.Cacciatore

very interesting

men who inject testosterone generally look healthier with an attractive glow

Do you think testosterone base dissolved in alcohol/oil would work too? I don't believe in putting huge amounts of it into my body
Yes, but i have to aplly that so frequently that is annoying. I witch back to injections because with the cream i had to used that two Times a day and it needs time to dry.

golder

Yes, but i have to aplly that so frequently that is annoying. I witch back to injections because with the cream i had to used that two Times a day and it needs time to dry.
Do you think the extra minute or two application time with the transcrotal T base would be worth not having to puncture yourself with needles? Genuine question as I’m a little needle phobic myself anyway. I have made a 50mg twice a day Tbase cream in vitamin E and fractionated coconut oil mixture.

5a-DHP

Do you think the extra minute or two application time with the transcrotal T base would be worth not having to puncture yourself with needles? Genuine question as I’m a little needle phobic myself anyway. I have made a 50mg twice a day Tbase cream in vitamin E and fractionated coconut oil mixture.
Transdermal is better IMO.
The upper outer region of my vastus lateralis are almost entirely comprised of scar tissue from two years of daily IM injections w/ slin pins; the skin on my stomach from daily subq is weak, thin and brittle like a type 1 diabetics.
A significant proportion of people find they do best on daily injections anyway, so when you factor in the time taken to draw up the oil and pin, twice daily transdermal application isn't that big of a deal.

Charger

Transdermal is better IMO.
The upper outer region of my vastus lateralis are almost entirely comprised of scar tissue from two years of daily IM injections w/ slin pins; the skin on my stomach from daily subq is weak, thin and brittle like a type 1 diabetics.
A significant proportion of people find they do best on daily injections anyway, so when you factor in the time taken to draw up the oil and pin, twice daily transdermal application isn't that big of a deal.

I did two applications of topical testosterone and the second application resulted in nausea, sweating, and burning up like a furnace.

Ever had a reaction like that? Estrogen spike perhaps? I haven't gone beyond 8mg in a day, can't imagine why it would cause that kind of reaction.

5a-DHP

I did two applications of topical testosterone and the second application resulted in nausea, sweating, and burning up like a furnace.

Ever had a reaction like that? Estrogen spike perhaps? I haven't gone beyond 8mg in a day, can't imagine why it would cause that kind of reaction.
Is this the first time you've ever taken it?
Homemade? If so, what solvent are you using?

Charger

Is this the first time you've ever taken it?
Homemade? If so, what solvent are you using?

Homemade test base powder in DMSO. This is the first time I've used exogenous test.

First application was ~7.5mg on the forearm in the afternoon, felt an uplift in mood and energy.
Second application was ~8.3mg on the thigh the next morning, resulted in the symptoms I mentioned. Was cold outside but I was burning up and sweating my **** off and felt nauseas.

Never reacted like this to serms or HCG.

I should mention I use 50mcg of T3 which I started before this... I dunno if using test would amplify the effects of T3 supplementation.

Oddly enough, even though it's without ester and I was under the assumption that it would clear fast, I still have improved erections, libido, and energy since that last dose on Friday morning.

Last edited:
T

TheBeard

The change to my face after a year or two of testosterone use was extrondiarly pronounced - definitely got the attractive 'glow' you speak of.
Not going to post my face on the forum for obvious reasons but I'll send you a picture via PM if you're interested.

Nice

tfcjesse

How’d you use it , what versión, dose and method of application?

5a-DHP

How’d you use it , what versión, dose and method of application?
Have used every application method available - was on IM injections with enanthate for the longest, but have been using compounded cream more recently.
I have legitimate prescriptions so sourcing whatever method I want and/or need isn't an issue.

Last edited:

5a-DHP

Homemade test base powder in DMSO. This is the first time I've used exogenous test.

First application was ~7.5mg on the forearm in the afternoon, felt an uplift in mood and energy.
Second application was ~8.3mg on the thigh the next morning, resulted in the symptoms I mentioned. Was cold outside but I was burning up and sweating my **** off and felt nauseas.

Never reacted like this to serms or HCG.

I should mention I use 50mcg of T3 which I started before this... I dunno if using test would amplify the effects of T3 supplementation.

Oddly enough, even though it's without ester and I was under the assumption that it would clear fast, I still have improved erections, libido, and energy since that last dose on Friday morning.
There's a lot of variables; hard to tell what's doing what with so much going on.
8mg in DMSO twice in twelve hours isn't small - 7.5mg of prop will put me at 1200 ng/dl four hours post application, so it might be an excess of testosterone itself causing excessive sympathetic tone.
Thyroid may also be a factor because, as you alluded to, androgens amplify its action on numerous levels.

T

TheBeard

Two things:

- the receptor activation by testosterone remains for a while after testosterone has cleared
- DHT's pharmacokinetics are longer lasting than testosterone's

Charger

@TheBeard @5a-DHP

What are your guy's opinions/experience with raising androgens through thyroid supplementation vs TRT? My test went from ~650 to ~800 and increased DHT from adding 50mcg T3. Is it a bad idea to try and raise androgens through thyroid supplementation alone? Are there benefits you miss out on by increasing thyroid rather than injecting testosterone? Is testosterone worth messing with at my current levels?

I was under the impression that a hyperthyroid state is catabolic, but if it's increasing androgens, is catabolism only a risk if you aren't eating enough?

5a-DHP

What are your guy's opinions/experience with raising androgens through thyroid supplementation vs TRT? My test went from ~650 to ~800 and increased DHT from adding 50mcg T3. Is it a bad idea to try and raise androgens through thyroid supplementation alone? Are there benefits you miss out on by increasing thyroid rather than injecting testosterone? Is testosterone worth messing with at my current levels?
From a health perspective, increasing androgens via optimizing thyroid function is undoubtably better than exogenous use.
I only use testosterone myself to boost athletic performance in my chosen sport, as it allows you to push harder, train longer, etc, without having to worry as much about catabolism, under recovery, chronically elevated cortisol, LH + FSH + testosterone suppression, etc.
If your serum total + free testosterone are normal and you don't have symptoms there's little reason to use.

Last edited:

Chophouse360

Well, have you had blood work to measure your hormones? You didn't post any of your markers or your BP so I don't know, but my assumptions are based on past evidence.

I never said 250mg and low is TRT, I said TRT is more often than not 70-100mg a week. The common notion is 7mg per day is an average healthy grown male's natural T production. Your dose is apparently 5-7x that depending on absorption. You also did not answer if you are taking other hormones.
Basing it on what I know, 350mg with 70%+ absorption is a high dose. I don't even agree with a friend of mine taking 250mg test cyp per week indefinately, I reccomended him 140mg for general health, out of conservatism, and to satisfy his urge to use gear and have a little more than natural muscle.

Even taking into account modified effect from transdermal daily use, there are other health effects of high androgen/hormone levels like neurotoxicity and blood vessel damage. I am willing to learn but based on my current knowledge I don't think it is a good idea, and you haven't really elucidated why it would be safe just because you have lower e2 conversion. That is just one, albeit, big factor. It is better to be safe than sorry. In any case, I would like to see more information. I am willing to be proven wrong. Maybe if you concede this is a less risky way of getting your steroid fix, I could understand it, as I am coming from a perspective of optimizing health and longevity.
Be careful thebeard is known for being pissy

Chophouse360

@TheBeard @5a-DHP

I was under the impression that a hyperthyroid state is catabolic, but if it's increasing androgens, is catabolism only a risk if you aren't eating enough?
That’s impressive..did you apply it to the scrotum? Once a day?

golder

Be careful thebeard is known for being pissy
He’s actually been helpful to me in the past so I won’t be too derogatory, but I do find his responses and disposition on this forum quite inflammatory and borderline rude.

Chophouse360

He’s actually been helpful to me in the past so I won’t be too derogatory, but I do find his responses and disposition on this forum quite inflammatory and borderline rude.
Yep. Seems moody..not saying he’s not helpful sometimes...he picks when he wants to help

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals