Advice On Starting Testosterone Base?

OP
cyclops

cyclops

Are you taking pregnenolone with it or just test? When I took 10mg test a day I noticed little gonad shrinkage compared to total shrinkage to peasize on 5x the dose.

I haven't taken any test as of yet, but I could (and probably would) take preg with it based on what you're saying and the study that was posted earlier in this thread.

Im actually not suprised you saw some gonad shrinkage when taking 1omg a day because even though that is a relatively small amount it is still more then what an average man makes a day. That is why im so interested in even smaller amounts like 1mg because im guessing there is a chance it would just add to your endogenous production without the body thinking there is too much test in the system. My goal/interest is in not stopping or slowing down endogenous production at all.

I think it’s a 10:1 preg:test ratio which will keep your gonads online. 10mg:1mg—30mg:3mg sounds reasonable although I’ve not used preg myself. If you expose your gonads to sunlight that would help too I think.

I haven't taken any test as of yet, but I could (and probably would) take preg with it based on what you're saying and the study that was posted earlier in this thread.

Im actually not suprised you saw some gonad shrinkage when taking 1omg a day because even though that is a relatively small amount it is still more then what an average man makes a day. That is why im so interested in even smaller amounts like 1mg because im guessing there is a chance it would just add to your endogenous production without the body thinking there is too much test in the system. My goal/interest is in not stopping or slowing down endogenous production at all.

Mattlebl

I would advise you cycle:
Testosterone 500 MG weekly x 10 weeks
Arimidex 0.5mg
Week 13 , novaldex 40 mg and week 14 novaldex 40 mg
Week 15 and week 16 novaldex 20 mg

Staying around 2400 calls/ day with 150gm protein

milkboi

I would advise you cycle:
Testosterone 500 MG weekly x 10 weeks
Arimidex 0.5mg
Week 13 , novaldex 40 mg and week 14 novaldex 40 mg
Week 15 and week 16 novaldex 20 mg

Staying around 2400 calls/ day with 150gm protein

To achieve what end?

I have been using test base topically now for 2 months and it has been great.

I made a topical, here is my recipe.
30ml ethanol
15ml MCT oil
5ml Lanolin oil
4 grams test base

I use a heated magnetic mixer, but keep the temp low.

I use 50cc of this morning and night on my nuts and 1 or 2 days a week don't use any (I know this is high but I am old, f-ed up and retarded, so you can save the preaching) when I tested 1 month after starting and 4 hrs after the morning application my levels were.

Testosterone serum: 1423 ng/dl
DHT: 314 ng/dl
Estrogen, sensitive: 65 pg/ml

This was without anything else. I have since added androsterone as it's a very effective aromitase inhibitor for me from experience and labs. Am I shut down? For sure. But when you have been following Peat stuff for years and messing with other option for years before that and never got over the 400, who cares? I'm not having anymore kids anyway haha!

Of the TRT options I have tried over the years this is my favorite so far.

Also why not just use DMSO? It's too harsh on my sensitive ball skin

Maybe that helped...

50cc? As in 50ml? What's the total volume of the topical formula? Not much more than 50ml, right?

I'm just wondering if that was a typo because that would mean you're applying 4 grams of raw test base on your balls twice a day, and only getting levels of 1400 or so. Plus it'd just be ridiculously expensive if that were the case.

So I guess I'm asking, what's the total volume of the formula, and how many mls do you apply daily? Thanks. Your comment is interesting as you have tested numbers to prove it's effectiveness.

johnwester130

I have a found a supplier with good prices

10G ..... Testosterone base (Micro Powder) ... 15 USD
100G ... Testosterone base (Micro Powder) ... 80 USD
200G ... Testosterone base (Micro Powder) ... 150 USD
500G ... Testosterone base (Micro Powder) ... 300 USD
1KG ..... Testosterone base (Micro Powder) ... 500 USD

Freight:45 USD

Peater

50cc? As in 50ml? What's the total volume of the topical formula? Not much more than 50ml, right?

I'm just wondering if that was a typo because that would mean you're applying 4 grams of raw test base on your balls twice a day, and only getting levels of 1400 or so. Plus it'd just be ridiculously expensive if that were the case.

So I guess I'm asking, what's the total volume of the formula, and how many mls do you apply daily? Thanks. Your comment is interesting as you have tested numbers to prove it's effectiveness.

It's a spam bot, see the edited quote.

Peater

10G ..... Testosterone base (Micro Powder) ... 15 USD
100G ... Testosterone base (Micro Powder) ... 80 USD
200G ... Testosterone base (Micro Powder) ... 150 USD
500G ... Testosterone base (Micro Powder) ... 300 USD
1KG ..... Testosterone base (Micro Powder) ... 500 USD

Freight:45 USD

Could you drop me a PM please?

ASR