Anyone Tried Drostanolone / Masteron ?

ddjd

Haidut mentioned in dannys podcast on friday (October 16th 2020) that if theres one synthetic DHT he would use it would be Drostanolone / Masteron. Has anyone actually tried it? would be cool to hear any experiences.

Ive pasted the youtube transcript below but be aware the transcript has several errors but you'll get the general jist :

" for the dht uh that would be my choice if you have to use the synthetic ones i think drostanolone also known as masteron is actually a slightly changed dihydrotestosterone just has one extra methyl group and is is approved by the fda's treatment for breast cancer i noticed recently that whoever maintains the wikipedia page for for masterone uh surreptitiously removed the sentence saying that masterone is highly effective for breast cancer and has been approved by the fda now they're just saying oh it entered medical usage in that's it but anyway so so that would be the closest to to dht that you can get if you cannot get dht and many many medical practitioners actually have it in stock because it's used to be used for breast cancer and it's still used sometimes so masteron and pregnenolone won't be another one um and uh you know you can try also with progesterone if you basically uh because most of the steroids the anabolic reduced steroids they raise dhea levels because they block cortisol and block estrogen but basically like so if you're going to supplement with a precursor usually pregnenolone or progesterone would be what i would try um i would not use the unsaturated steroids that are capable of aromatizing very easily such as an androlone and any of the neanderlon derivatives the you know if i would use any of the so-called 19 nor testosterone derivatives of which neanderlon is the is the the the starting point the only one i would consider is trenbolone which is also known as one of the one of the most potent anabolic steroids out there"

NextLevel_

yes, i did, 2x times, from ug lab, alongside other steroids though, like testosterone, and anavar.

what would you like to know?

R J

I think anything that stimulates the androgen receptor does the job. It just depends what other kind of side effects you can tolerate like aromatizability. I see georgi says he would consider tren because it doesn’t aromatize but tren has some other side effects.

I would just use bioidentical DHT for health purposes. Masteron probably is reasonably safe but the bioidentical hormones are probably ideal.

TheBeard

Never used Masteron.
Have used Proviron and bio identical DHT, they both give me low e2 symptoms, I don't like them.

Nothing matches the endogenous DHT you get from transcrotal testosterone application.

Yes. It was alright. Saw typical strong androgenic effects.

I used it specifically as a DHT analog. I wanted real DHT but that was the closest thing available. And out of all the synthetics it was the only thing I was willing to touch.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
E Did anyone already tried astressin B for hair loss when you have high blood cortisol? Ask For Help or Advice 0
MyUsernameHere Topical taurine, anyone tried? Hair & Nails 4
P Has anyone tried pureclinica supplements? Ask For Help or Advice 0
M Anyone tried sodium benzoate? Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 7
Insaneacinamide Xermelo/Telotristat(pharm grade tryptophan hydroxylase inhibitor) - Anyone tried? Pharmaceutical Drugs 1
A Anyone Tried A Pescatarian(ish) Diet? Ask For Help or Advice 3
J Has Anyone Tried Diffusing Baking Soda? CO2, Bag Breathing 14
K Anyone Tried Real Thyroid Made In Vietnam? Thyroid and Hormones 1
C Anyone Tried Pimpom Ndt ? Natural Dessicated Thyroid 7
Gadreel Has Anyone Here Tried A 99% L Dopa Supplement Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 2
W Aphro-D -- Anyone Tried? Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 0
Tarmander Has Anyone Actually Tried 1 Cup Of AC For 10 Days Per Month? Digestion 24
G Anyone Tried LifeGivingStore's Negative Ion Generator? CO2, Bag Breathing 10
ScurveDream Has Anyone Here Tried NCR (neurocranial Restructuring)? Doesn't Seem To Ask For Help or Advice 10
Trambak The Buteyko Breathing Belt - Anyone Here Tried It? CO2, Bag Breathing 3
ScurveDream Anyone Here Tried Or Considered Gene Testing? It Can Maybe Help With Diet, Health, Etc Diet 6
meatbag Has Anyone Tried Anything From Double Wood Supplements? Suppliers 0
ecstatichamster Anyone Tried Eating More Mead Acid Diet 4
G Have Anyone Tried Washing Scalp By Using Methylene Blue? Hair & Nails 2
SOMO GABA Rice? Anyone Tried It? Diet, Recipes 10
L Has Anyone Tried Raising Testosterone Without Raising Dht? Male Issues 28
R Anyone Tried Some Digestive Herbs Or Anything? Digestion 4
S Anyone Tried Hawthorne Berry Ext? Heart, Heart Rate, Blood Pressure 5
F Anyone Tried Camu Powder For High Dose Vitamin C? Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 2
lvysaur Has Anyone Here Tried "always Liquid" Coconut Oil? Coconut Oil 30
Makrosky Has Anyone Tried Sodium Acetate ? (for SIBO?) Experiments 114
G Anyone Have Tried L-carnitin-L-tartrate ? Hair & Nails 1
raypeatclips UK People, Anyone Tried New "protein Milk"? Dairy 4
scarlettsmum Anyone Tried Megasporebiotics? Digestion 52
Elchapchapchapo Anyone Tried Pregnenolone / Progesterone Alongside A Aromatase Inhibitor? Hormones 26
ecstatichamster Anyone Tried Warming Up Their Gut Experiments 15
W Has Anyone Tried Orthokine? Experiments 2
M Has Anyone Here Ever Tried This Red Light, Infrared, LLLT 20
javin Has Anyone Here Tried Rapé (ha-peh)? Alcohol, Tobacco, Drugs 4
gnosisphoenix Coffee With Amino Acid Powders, Anyone Tried This Mix? Coffee 6
J anyone tried this T3 from LA anabolics? T3 2
J anyone tried this eggshell calcium supplement? Calcium 1
Philomath Anyone tried Paleowraps? Diet, Recipes 2
Pina Has anyone lowered blood pressure or cholesterol using thyroid? Thyroid and Hormones 13
D Has anyone noticed synchronicity? Ask For Help or Advice 2
B Is anyone familiar with eyedrops with thyroid (T3)? Eyes, Ears, Nose and Headaches/Migraines 0
Sexypizza Does anyone know where I can buy tetracycline? Supplements 2
F Did anyone reversed grey hairs with topical copper? Hair & Nails 10
ImprovingDaily Anyone know how to make topical Cascara Sagrada? Skin 0
E Does anyone know if glycine supplement raise hemoglobin? Ask For Help or Advice 0
R Has anyone successfully lowered thyroid antibodies? Thyroid and Hormones 11
G Has anyone had eye surgery for astigmatism? Health 2
Eldermusl57 Has anyone ever rubbed Pine Pollen tincture on their scrotum? Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 1
T High Lipoprotein A. Anyone else? Blood Work, Labs 10
yerrag Does Anyone Have References that Validate the Use of Urine pH as a Proxy for Blood/ECF pH? Acidity vs. Alkalinity 65