Anyone Tried Drostanolone / Masteron ?

ddjd

Haidut mentioned in dannys podcast on friday (October 16th 2020) that if theres one synthetic DHT he would use it would be Drostanolone / Masteron. Has anyone actually tried it? would be cool to hear any experiences.

Ive pasted the youtube transcript below but be aware the transcript has several errors but you'll get the general jist :

" for the dht uh that would be my choice if you have to use the synthetic ones i think drostanolone also known as masteron is actually a slightly changed dihydrotestosterone just has one extra methyl group and is is approved by the fda's treatment for breast cancer i noticed recently that whoever maintains the wikipedia page for for masterone uh surreptitiously removed the sentence saying that masterone is highly effective for breast cancer and has been approved by the fda now they're just saying oh it entered medical usage in that's it but anyway so so that would be the closest to to dht that you can get if you cannot get dht and many many medical practitioners actually have it in stock because it's used to be used for breast cancer and it's still used sometimes so masteron and pregnenolone won't be another one um and uh you know you can try also with progesterone if you basically uh because most of the steroids the anabolic reduced steroids they raise dhea levels because they block cortisol and block estrogen but basically like so if you're going to supplement with a precursor usually pregnenolone or progesterone would be what i would try um i would not use the unsaturated steroids that are capable of aromatizing very easily such as an androlone and any of the neanderlon derivatives the you know if i would use any of the so-called 19 nor testosterone derivatives of which neanderlon is the is the the the starting point the only one i would consider is trenbolone which is also known as one of the one of the most potent anabolic steroids out there"

NextLevel_

yes, i did, 2x times, from ug lab, alongside other steroids though, like testosterone, and anavar.

what would you like to know?

R J

I think anything that stimulates the androgen receptor does the job. It just depends what other kind of side effects you can tolerate like aromatizability. I see georgi says he would consider tren because it doesn’t aromatize but tren has some other side effects.

I would just use bioidentical DHT for health purposes. Masteron probably is reasonably safe but the bioidentical hormones are probably ideal.

T

TheBeard

Never used Masteron.
Have used Proviron and bio identical DHT, they both give me low e2 symptoms, I don't like them.

Nothing matches the endogenous DHT you get from transcrotal testosterone application.

Yes. It was alright. Saw typical strong androgenic effects.

I used it specifically as a DHT analog. I wanted real DHT but that was the closest thing available. And out of all the synthetics it was the only thing I was willing to touch.

Momado965

Yes. It was alright. Saw typical strong androgenic effects.

I used it specifically as a DHT analog. I wanted real DHT but that was the closest thing available. And out of all the synthetics it was the only thing I was willing to touch.
Did you use it orally or IM ijections?

Hypermnesia

If you used masteron at low dosages would it suppress the hpta axis at all? Like 25mgs a week split into daily injections so you're microdosing it?

golder

Out of curiosity, could drostanolone/masteron be dissolved and made into a topical?

Santosh

Out of curiosity, could drostanolone/masteron be dissolved and made into a topical?

James, just like any other raw AAS powder, as long as the solvent is strong enough.

You could use benzyl alcohol to dissolve it and either MCT oil or isopropyl myristate as transport agents.

Jremy25

James, just like any other raw AAS powder, as long as the solvent is strong enough.

You could use benzyl alcohol to dissolve it and either MCT oil or isopropyl myristate as transport agents.
Any idea how Masteron transdermal would compare to transdermal DHT in effects?

Would Masteron be more anabolic than bioidentical DHT but less androgenic?

I’m using transdermal 20% DHT gel now for the past year and have noticed significant masculinization:
- body hair growth
- shrinkage of my pubertal gyno
- increase in beard thickness and density
- increase in penile length and girth
- more pronounced jaw and brow ridge
- denser frame (bone density?)
- increased vascularity
- increase muscle strength
- significantly harder muscles
- loss of fat from feminine regions (hips, butt, thighs, love handles, chest)

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals