Steroid Cycle: Test P + Masteron Questions & Discussion

Discussion in 'Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs' started by NextLevel_, Aug 7, 2019.

1. OP
    NextLevel_

NextLevel_ Member

@sebastian_r @olive

Thanks for the tip on using the insulin syringe / needle.

So much nicer :)

2. olive

olive Member

It’s a good theory, I see where you’re coming from but I stand by those symptoms as signs low estrogen.
    I’m very familiar with both low cortisol and low estrogen. They are similar on the surface but different when you really break them down.
    Low cortisol for me shows as poor sleep, dizziness, dry elbows and most evidently red flaky skin on knuckles - pic related.

Attached Files:

3. TheBeard

TheBeard Member

Have you noticed cortisol suppression symptoms during high dose AAS usage?
    Following @Luming Zhou reasoning, providing you don’t block aromatase during a cycle, the high enough estrogen levels should trigger a cortisol response.

So which of the androgens vs estrogens wins the cortisol battle overall?

4. OP
    NextLevel_

NextLevel_ Member

Very interested in that as well

5. olive

olive Member

It's far more nuanced then that. I don't have time to get into the nitty gritty but look into HSD-11 if you're really interested. Extra estrogen won't help the way you think by "triggering a cortisol response". Taurine will attenuate much of the cortisol issues however certain steroids can cause issues if run for long enough - not because it lowers cortisol but because it is a direct antagonists of cortisol receptors leading to an excess of cortisol in serum with no where to bind. Most steroids don't have this issue however. I believe methyltrienolone, anavar and possibly winstrol are the only ones, at least that I'm aware of.

6. TheBeard

TheBeard Member

Sorry mister I’m too busy to call or write my fans
    :)
    That’s enough of an answer, thanks

7. bdawg

bdawg Member

interesting, so glucocorticoid antagonists are harmful in the long run due to blood cortisol buildup?

8. olive

olive Member

The potent systemic ones at least are directly harmful in my experience given enough time; cortisol will build up in blood and lead to hypotension/hypokalemia. But even any time you antagonise cortisol receptors you'll inadvertently be lowering progesterone which will lead to estrogen:progesterone imbalance - and being the raypeatforum I assume most of you know what that means.

9. Soika

Soika Member

Why all always think that antyaromatase drugs decrease estrogens?Much role in making estrogens belongs to STS? Why all always ignore it?

10. TheBeard

TheBeard Member

These are not mutually exclusive statements.

AIs do lower aromatase therefore estrogens while STS is still responsible for most of the estrogen production.

11. Soika

Soika Member

[QUOTE = "gilson d dantas, post: 464065, member: 8495"] Я использую оральную температуру. 5 минут. Два термометра одновременно. Оба ртутных термометра. И температура никогда не поднимается [всегда 36,5 o C]. [/ QUOTE]
    t3 и t4 лучше взять в разное время. t3 - ночной прием - максимальная доза, затем в течение дня // Слишком быстро выводится t3 из организма, поэтому нет смысла брать его слишком много, но очень много смысла принимать его, когда ваше тело очень в этом нуждается - перед вашим просыпаясь, чтобы дать надпочечникам вырабатывать стероидные гормоны.

12. OP
    NextLevel_

NextLevel_ Member