Puffy Nipples - Labs Don't Tell Me Why

Dhair

So the chronically puffy nipples that I've been dealing with for a couple years now do not respond to anything other than higher doses of 11-keto-dht, which is not tenable long term because I know it could cause suppression, and I'm already dealing with low T as it is.
My prolactin was 6 on the labs I had done a few months ago. Cortisol was low as well. Estradiol was 23pg/ml, estrone 50pg/ml, DHEA 363mcg/dl, total T 243 ng/dl. TSH 1.03.
So is this a 5ar issue? That's the only assumption I can make. I barely get any relief from this and it kinda sucks walking around as a young man like this.
Anyone have any thoughts?

nasibi

I also have puffy nipples. I got mine from using a progesterone cream that also had Saw Palmetto in it. How did you get puffy nipples?

What's ur realistic protein per day, magnesium per day, bowel movements and vitamin D like? I U should get D tested, it's only 30 on directlabs.

The biggest noticeable change i have seen is that it is necessary to get at least 100, but better 120+ grams of protein a day. I notice a strong correlation between water retention amd that puffy situation so estrogen is strongly at play... I'll see mine disappear when i use the rwstroom, that's why I ask about bowel movements, magnesium wont work right unless you have the high protein count, period, no ifs ands or buts about it, so if u aren't hitting that high protein, say good bye to any supplements working. I think same thing with vitamin d.

I think low calcium can also contribute due to it's relationship with parathyroid hormone and estrogen, have u gotten PTH yet? I'd be curious what your PTH and vitamin D is at?

I'm not out of the doghouse yet, but that has been my observations so far.

dookie

@Dhair

Who cares about labs? I've never found them correlate to any of my emotional or physical signs. Labs are just "entertainment". They make you feel like you are doing something useful with your money and time, when actually, I've never seen them reveal anything interesting. I felt horrible with a TSH suppressed down to 0.5, and I have felt my best with a TSH above 2.

Try to think in the direction of doing what makes you feel good and productive, rather than how something looks. Puffy nipples by themselves mean nothing, certainly not in isolation. But if you cry when you watch a movie, bloated calves and muscles, protruding veins, feminine emotions, inability to connect emotionally to women, etc., then the bigger picture could paint something like an exaggerated estrogen response (which of course doesn't show up on labs anyway, so, just try to do what you can, with the tools/diet/supplement you find reasonable)

Djukami

if you cry when you watch a movie
Interesting, never heard that before. So you're saying that if a person cries a lot in a movie is directly correlated to estrogen dominance? I thought the crying was like more an empathy thing. But I guess being extremely sensitive to the point like you are living the movie, is estrogen related. Also, would you say that estrogen plays a role when you are watching an action movie and your heart beats like crazy in some action scenes? Or even horror movie

OP
D

Dhair

Did you see this?

Puffy Nipples
Yes I have. Left me with more questions than answers.
What's ur realistic protein per day, magnesium per day, bowel movements and vitamin D like? I U should get D tested, it's only 30 on directlabs.

The biggest noticeable change i have seen is that it is necessary to get at least 100, but better 120+ grams of protein a day. I notice a strong correlation between water retention amd that puffy situation so estrogen is strongly at play... I'll see mine disappear when i use the rwstroom, that's why I ask about bowel movements, magnesium wont work right unless you have the high protein count, period, no ifs ands or buts about it, so if u aren't hitting that high protein, say good bye to any supplements working. I think same thing with vitamin d.

I think low calcium can also contribute due to it's relationship with parathyroid hormone and estrogen, have u gotten PTH yet? I'd be curious what your PTH and vitamin D is at?

I'm not out of the doghouse yet, but that has been my observations so far.
I try to get as much protein as I Can, but some days that's 80 grams max because I'm living in poverty. My BMs are about once a day, maybe once every other day, which is actually a great improvement for me, because I used to be good for about one per week. I recently started taking a variation of different ideaslabs supplements on the scrotum again - kuinone, Pansterone, 11-keto-dht, tyromix. For a while I was using one drop of tyromix on the scrotum per day and I made more progress with that than with anything I've tried, but the effectiveness of that seems to have worn off. Maybe I should switch to tyronene on the scrotum since it has a higher t3 content per drop?
@Dhair

Who cares about labs? I've never found them correlate to any of my emotional or physical signs. Labs are just "entertainment". They make you feel like you are doing something useful with your money and time, when actually, I've never seen them reveal anything interesting. I felt horrible with a TSH suppressed down to 0.5, and I have felt my best with a TSH above 2.

Try to think in the direction of doing what makes you feel good and productive, rather than how something looks. Puffy nipples by themselves mean nothing, certainly not in isolation. But if you cry when you watch a movie, bloated calves and muscles, protruding veins, feminine emotions, inability to connect emotionally to women, etc., then the bigger picture could paint something like an exaggerated estrogen response (which of course doesn't show up on labs anyway, so, just try to do what you can, with the tools/diet/supplement you find reasonable)
I know that my T is still low because I cannot concentrate on anything and I still "zone out" when talking to people face to face. I also am seriously lacking in confidence. I know the general consensus is that estrogen dominance and low T go hand in hand, but what if that doesn't show up on labs? I know that blood hormone levels don't reflect tissue hormone levels, but after being dedicated to a Peat-ish diet for a couple years now and taking various anti-estrogen supplements, I would think I shouldn't be having these problems.

dookie

Yes I have. Left me with more questions than answers.

I try to get as much protein as I Can, but some days that's 80 grams max because I'm living in poverty. My BMs are about once a day, maybe once every other day, which is actually a great improvement for me, because I used to be good for about one per week. I recently started taking a variation of different ideaslabs supplements on the scrotum again - kuinone, Pansterone, 11-keto-dht, tyromix. For a while I was using one drop of tyromix on the scrotum per day and I made more progress with that than with anything I've tried, but the effectiveness of that seems to have worn off. Maybe I should switch to tyronene on the scrotum since it has a higher t3 content per drop?

I know that my T is still low because I cannot concentrate on anything and I still "zone out" when talking to people face to face. I also am seriously lacking in confidence. I know the general consensus is that estrogen dominance and low T go hand in hand, but what if that doesn't show up on labs? I know that blood hormone levels don't reflect tissue hormone levels, but after being dedicated to a Peat-ish diet for a couple years now and taking various anti-estrogen supplements, I would think I shouldn't be having these problems.

Yes, estrogen is the most difficult hormone to keep controlled. It is like a weed that keeps growing back. Zoning out I also think is a sign of estrogen-serotonin-shock. Perhaps you are eating something that is allergenic or bowel irritating? I found that apple juice or orange juice, even of the sweet kind, cause severe estrogenic symptoms in myself. Even my eyes swell up after I had a bit of allergenic fruit, increasing in diameter. I think it is the eyes taking up water, becoming larger.

OP
D

Dhair

Yes, estrogen is the most difficult hormone to keep controlled. It is like a weed that keeps growing back. Zoning out I also think is a sign of estrogen-serotonin-shock. Perhaps you are eating something that is allergenic or bowel irritating? I found that apple juice or orange juice, even of the sweet kind, cause severe estrogenic symptoms in myself. Even my eyes swell up after I had a bit of allergenic fruit, increasing in diameter. I think it is the eyes taking up water, becoming larger.
Unfortunately, I think my problems stem from taking several different medications over the years that are well known to cause long lasting side effects, which is why I think it's a 5ar issue. Between the Accutane, years of ssri use, and flouroqinolone poisoning, I have been reduced to functioning and aging like a sick old man at a young age. I think it will take years to fix these issues.
What I find strange is that my nipples don't feel really tender or sensitive or anything like that. They are just puffed out or "cone-shaped." Part of me wants to throw caution to the wind and start taking higher doses of 11-keto-dht again, but I know the suppression could be dangerous. Maybe androsterone would be safer for that purpose.

iarkosios

Unfortunately, I think my problems stem from taking several different medications over the years that are well known to cause long lasting side effects, which is why I think it's a 5ar issue. Between the Accutane, years of ssri use, and flouroqinolone poisoning, I have been reduced to functioning and aging like a sick old man at a young age. I think it will take years to fix these issues.
What I find strange is that my nipples don't feel really tender or sensitive or anything like that. They are just puffed out or "cone-shaped." Part of me wants to throw caution to the wind and start taking higher doses of 11-keto-dht again, but I know the suppression could be dangerous. Maybe androsterone would be safer for that purpose.

Did you manage to solve the issue afterall?