Purple Panda Labs (dht) - Ray Suggested

Murtaza

So ppl has dht (stanolone) powder available. Anyone here tried it?
If yes, is it any good?

Murtaza

I asked ray if he knew of a good dht source and he suggested me this website. Sc attached below

Attachments

• C17952FC-D750-4B78-B7ED-7C8D17ECB297.jpeg
    C17952FC-D750-4B78-B7ED-7C8D17ECB297.jpeg
    115.3 KB · Views: 201

milkboi

Haha nice he suggested it. I wanna try it from there in the future for sure. I got legit Testosterone powder from them, but they also don’t seem to be 100% reliable and do scam people sometimes.

Murtaza

Haha nice he suggested it. I wanna try it from there in the future for sure. I got legit Testosterone powder from them, but they also don’t seem to be 100% reliable and do scam people sometimes.
Ya i really wanna order some too but i wanna see some good reviews first.

Brian775

^This
I ordered test base powder from them in 2018 and it was no doubt legit. But, since then their reputation has suffered quite a bit and I don't think I'd trust ordering anything from them now.

Murtaza

^This
I ordered test base powder from them in 2018 and it was no doubt legit. But, since then their reputation has suffered quite a bit and I don't think I'd trust ordering anything from them now.
Alright thanks for your input

MitchMitchell

DHT is basically deactivated at the muscle so not anabolic, is more suppressive than testosterone, is overrated for libido, is a precursor to a very weak neurosteroid (3a adiol) and an even weaker estrogen (3b adiol), causes androgenic sides...

really not seeing the point VS testosterone which is the primary youthful androgen. Anyways.

cupofcoffee

DHT is basically deactivated at the muscle so not anabolic, is more suppressive than testosterone, is overrated for libido, is a precursor to a very weak neurosteroid (3a adiol) and an even weaker estrogen (3b adiol), causes androgenic sides...

really not seeing the point VS testosterone which is the primary youthful androgen. Anyways.
IMO testosterone is overrated, it's only useful for muscle anabolism and acting as a substrate for 5AR and aromatase. DHT is the main androgen everywhere else in the body, nervous system, skin, bones, sexual organs etc.

Also DHT might not be anabolic for muscles but it's for sure anti-catabolic and anti-cortisol, so it has its uses in bodybuilding even if people are scared of "muh androgenic sides".

TheBeard

Not sure what OP is looking to achieve with raw DHT, but he most likely will be disappointed.

DHT always made me feel like garbage, just like AIs did.

On the other hand, T applied to the scrotum gave me all I was looking for.

cupofcoffee

Not sure what OP is looking to achieve with raw DHT, but he most likely will be disappointed.

Perhaps increasing 5AR activity and its substrates is better than taking DHT. Makes sense.

James b

Better than a combination of topical T : DHT in say a 3:1 ratio?

MitchMitchell

IMO testosterone is overrated, it's only useful for muscle anabolism and acting as a substrate for 5AR and aromatase. DHT is the main androgen everywhere else in the body, nervous system, skin, bones, sexual organs etc.

Also DHT might not be anabolic for muscles but it's for sure anti-catabolic and anti-cortisol, so it has its uses in bodybuilding even if people are scared of "muh androgenic sides".

no to all of the above. Literally every single sentence. Just no.

Mauritio

Then again I dont know why people wont try 11 keto testosterone .as it has all the effects of normal T ,but not possiblity of aromatization.

James b

Then again I dont know why people wont try 11 keto testosterone .as it has all the effects of normal T ,but not possiblity of aromatization.
Why would anyone in the world take testosterone if 11ktest does the same without aromatisation? Surely there’s gotta be some reason?

Mauritio

Why would anyone in the world take testosterone if 11ktest does the same without aromatisation? Surely there’s gotta be some reason?
Its definitely less explored I guess that's the main reason . And it's very hard to find . It has been more used when it was still legal .

Sheik

What form do you use? What vehicle? I'd like to try this.