Is my DHT fake?

GodsHound

I recieved some raw DHT powder from a popular chinese vendor. I mixed the powder with some 99% DMSO. Only, afterwards I realised I had dissolved 1375mg of the powder into 10ml of DMSO. Sources online say solubility of DHT in DMSO is around 50mg/ml, and i've achieved 137.5mg/ml which dissolved in 5 minutes of stirring at room temperature. Would this mean that this powder is not DHT?

The powder is soft, airy and compressable, almost fluffy - like flour or icing sugar. It has a faint sour/vinegar smell.

I've tested 3mg of the DHT in the DMSO solution on my wrists and had the same good reactions which I have heard from DHT - calmness, increased muscle hardness ect. I haven't tried supplementing other androgens so I don't have much to compare it to. I also ordered some micronised testosterone base powder, and it looks visibly different to the DHT powder, but I haven't tried it yet.

The only other test was mixing it with water and it appears completly insoluble in H2O.

tasfarelel

Solubility information on mainstream sites is rarely correct. I think that you can definitely get 1.3g in 10ml DMSO.

OP
G

GodsHound

Thanks little dragon. I tried to dissolve more than 140mg/mL but it wouldn't hold in solution. I know sources for solubility data often vary but I'm still surprised to achieve almost 3x any amount I found online. But I haven't looked into these online sources for solubility, they might all stem from the same study.

I'm still suspicious, but the effects have been great. Strong calming effect, stable energy, warmer, increase in metabolic rate but without sypathetic nervous tone. Feels just like finishing a days surfing at the beach. I had an aggressive confrontation with a police officer and I couldn't care less, it just seemed funny. This is just 6mg/day.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom