18 Years Old Testicular Atrophy Post DHT (Help)

OP
A

alex00

Couple of things. To @Makrosky and @milk_lover - I do not see anywhere in his post that he has been applying the Titan gel on testicles or that he has been using our products. So, the shrinkage seems to be from using the Titan product only, topically somewhere on the body.
To @alex00 - there are some doctors on this forum like @RisingSun and @Rhino who may be able to respond better but here is my 2c. Since your T levels are about mid-range, I don't think there has been much testicular suppression. The DHT simply tanked your estradiol and it may take some time for it to recover. Steroids can make the scrotum shrink but as long as your serum levels of T do not drop below range, and LH/FSH are in range, then I don't think much suppression has occurred.
And finally, in support of what other people in this thread have been saying - why are you messing with hormones at 18 years of age?? Your T is around 500 AFTER heavy DHT usage, so without it your baseline T was/is likely much higher. With these numbers there is no need to mess with exogenous steroids.
Just my 2c.
I'm sorry I confused you, but when in the blood tests of 17-04-18 I wrote " I don't have E2" I meant that the laboratory was wrong and forgot to test estrogens.
Instead, in the blood tests of 08-12-18 my E2 is 41 pg/ml, quite high.

haidut

Forum Supporter
I'm sorry I confused you, but when in the blood tests of 17-04-18 I wrote " I don't have E2" I meant that the laboratory was wrong and forgot to test estrogens.
Instead, in the blood tests of 08-12-18 my E2 is 41 pg/ml, quite high.

Well, in that case you are definitely NOT suppressed. Not sure what is going on, maybe there is rebound estrogen after the DHT usage. Did you show your doctors the high estrogen value?
Why did you decide you have testicular atrophy? Just because your gonads "feel" smaller"? You may want to edit your post title to say "hormonal imbalance after DHT" because given your blood results this is not a case of suppression and atrophied gonads.

OP
A

alex00

Well, in that case you are definitely NOT suppressed. Not sure what is going on, maybe there is rebound estrogen after the DHT usage. Did you show your doctors the high estrogen value?
Why did you decide you have testicular atrophy? Just because your gonads "feel" smaller"? You may want to edit your post title to say "hormonal imbalance after DHT" because given your blood results this is not a case of suppression and atrophied gonads.
Yes, my current andrologist prescribed me just an oxidative therapy (vitamin E, Astaxanthine, Omega 3, Multivitanic) and told me to see you again in April and figure out what to do.
But he, I repeat, does not think that testicular shrinkage may have been caused by Titan 12%.
Testicular shrinkage that I repeat I'm sure there is, Since one year, even today, feel 24/24h like a feeling of cold / dull ache exactly in testicles.
He told me to do some genetic tests because he didn't understand.
I did specific tests for an abnormal karyotype or chromosomal disorder but i'm OK, all test are Negative.
So I wonder how he can help me if he doesn't understand what caused the problem either.

haidut

Forum Supporter
Yes, my current andrologist prescribed me just an oxidative therapy (vitamin E, Astaxanthine, Omega 3, Multivitanic) and told me to see you again in April and figure out what to do.
But he, I repeat, does not think that testicular shrinkage may have been caused by Titan 12%.
Testicular shrinkage that I repeat I'm sure there is, Since one year, even today, feel 24/24h like a feeling of cold / dull ache exactly in testicles.
He told me to do some genetic tests because he didn't understand.
I did specific tests for an abnormal karyotype or chromosomal disorder but i'm OK, all test are Negative.
So I wonder how he can help me if he doesn't understand what caused the problem either.

The elevated estrogen can cause dull pain in the gonads. The pain alone is not enough to make a decision if you have/had atrophy/suppression.

OP
A

alex00

The elevated estrogen can cause dull pain in the gonads. The pain alone is not enough to make a decision if you have/had atrophy/suppression.
I don't understand why you also think that Titan 12% DHT can't have shrunk my testicles.
I stopped the cycle at the seventh week because I saw my testicles shrink otherwise I would have continued the cycle.
DHT suppresses LH and FSH so it is not uncommon for testicular atrophy to occur, I remember that the days after stopping Titan 12% I could not get an erection and my ejaculate was nearly zero. Luckily I recovered something but not the testicles size.
The first blood tests you see are from 17-04-18, and I took Titan 12% from 30-11-17 to 15-01-2018, so 3 months later.
Since I have no blood tests of December or January I can not know if DHT has suppressed me or not, even if all the signs say yes.

Douglas Ek

I'm taking Vitamin E, D, Astaxanthin, Multivitamin and Omega-3 since two months but it doesn't seem to do anything.
The thing that worries me the most is the size of my testicles that hasn't almost changed since I interrupted Titan 12%.
They have a volume of 10-12ml, before the cycle they were 16-17ml.

No need to take omega-3 they will just lower testosterone levels. Multivitamins also usually crap because the ratios of minerals is not good and supplement are of low quality. You will do more harm than good from multivitamins. Thats just my personal experience but think many more may agree with this. Also vitamin D is a hormone. Have you tested your vitamin D levels? Are they low? If not theres no need to supplement in my opinion. Maybe a low dose every now and then to keep it from going lower if you live northern hemisphere.

OP
A

alex00

I think that HCG is the only way to go if I want to try to recover testicular size...
Has anyone been successful with HCG post cycle?

nwo2012

Do you keep a mobile phone in your trouser pocket by any chance. If EMF sensitive it can cause sperm reduction and sperm death as well as testicular issues.

schultz

I think that HCG is the only way to go if I want to try to recover testicular size...

Ray has said HCG isn't safe to take. Something to consider.

RisingSun

HCG will shut down your LH just like DHT did.
Do you not understand how HCG works?

You should just drop everything you are doing or thinking about at this point and go about your life.

Luckytype

I am pretty sure several people urged this young man not to mess with exogenous dht considering he is almost at his peak and this will begin changing several things he was looking for. To ask advice of those who know considerably more, understand more and not still heed several warnings is pretty inconsiderate of those actually trying to help.

Luk3

Sorry to butt in... 2-3 years back, I had a strange, dull pain on my left testicle. Ended up having a scan, but they found nothing.
In the last week, the pain returned for a couple days. I had some bloodwork done recently and prolactin came back at 25.1, so that ties in with the high estrogen causing gonad pain. However, my T was 1060 and LH 10.1. SHBG is also above range with DHEA-S mid-range. Do you think it’s the high prolactin/estrogen causing issues, or should I see my doc about these test numbers?
Note: I used to take finasteride, and often had prostate pain, especially when I first started on it. I’ve been off it for about one year now.

OP
A

alex00

HCG will shut down your LH just like DHT did.
Do you not understand how HCG works?

You should just drop everything you are doing or thinking about at this point and go about your life.
I know perfectly how HCG works, it mimics LH and suppresses its own LH and FSH.
The goal of HCG is to recover testicle size and once recovered stop and take Nolvadex to raise own LH and FSH.

haidut

Forum Supporter
Sorry to butt in... 2-3 years back, I had a strange, dull pain on my left testicle. Ended up having a scan, but they found nothing.
In the last week, the pain returned for a couple days. I had some bloodwork done recently and prolactin came back at 25.1, so that ties in with the high estrogen causing gonad pain. However, my T was 1060 and LH 10.1. SHBG is also above range with DHEA-S mid-range. Do you think it’s the high prolactin/estrogen causing issues, or should I see my doc about these test numbers?
Note: I used to take finasteride, and often had prostate pain, especially when I first started on it. I’ve been off it for about one year now.

If you have gonad pain and such numbers, then yes, I would ask the doctor what he thinks about it.

haidut

Forum Supporter
I don't understand why you also think that Titan 12% DHT can't have shrunk my testicles.
I stopped the cycle at the seventh week because I saw my testicles shrink otherwise I would have continued the cycle.
DHT suppresses LH and FSH so it is not uncommon for testicular atrophy to occur, I remember that the days after stopping Titan 12% I could not get an erection and my ejaculate was nearly zero. Luckily I recovered something but not the testicles size.
The first blood tests you see are from 17-04-18, and I took Titan 12% from 30-11-17 to 15-01-2018, so 3 months later.
Since I have no blood tests of December or January I can not know if DHT has suppressed me or not, even if all the signs say yes.

As I said several times, if your tests show non-suppressed LH/FSH, T, and high estrogen then it strongly suggests DHT did not suppress gonadal function. I suspect this is the reason your doctor thinks so as well.
If those tests are old and cannot be used to assess your situation then do you even bring them up? If you think DHT suppressed you then don't you think getting recent tests would be the most appropriate thing??

Luk3

If you have gonad pain and such numbers, then yes, I would ask the doctor what he thinks about it.
Incidentally, I’ve been taking high dose Tocovit the last few days and the pain has gone again, but I will check with my doc regardless. Thanks for the reply.

Jing

So is this Titan dht legit then? I received my order of it yesterday, thought I would buy it as it's the cheapest option I could find for dht also wanted to see for myself if this Titan is legit.. I used it yesterday and today can't say I have noticed anything, maybe abit better libido and irritable but can't say that's the Titan or not. What should I expect if this is real?

Sheik

Everyone should be aware that "Titan DHT Gel" was demonstrated to contain finasteride and caffeine among other things. The company aggressively threatened to sue anyone who says so, and they made multiple fake accounts on this forum (and others) to push their scam on everyone.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals