Varicocele - Any Way To Reverse Testicular Atrophy?

vulture

To some degree, yes. I can make my erection harder or softer depending on the contraction of my pelvic floor, this isnt all hard or all soft tho. Its more of a harder or softer. I can maintain the erection for a long time as well keeping my pelvic floor contracted, especally when sensation decreases. Can also keep an erection for 5-10 minutes after I cum by keeping my pelvic floor contracted. The larger share of control is over sensitivity to stimultion tho.
You mean by stronger and longer hability to level you can use it to sustain erection?
Haven’t you had PE trouble with such level development? How do you reduce sensitivity to stimulation with those muscles?

Orius

What caused my varicocele in high school was masturbatory edging. That's where you bring yourself to the brink of ejaculating but hold off. You repeat this over and over. As the testicles gorge for extended periods of time, the vein network enlarges in order to support the engorgement, especially if blood vessel integrity is poor due to over all body status. I also feel like tightening my abdominal muscles lifted everything upward and stopped congesting from pooling in that region.

These are ideas based on sensing my own body, I have no scientific proof.

Smelly5

Did you ever make progress/resolve your varicocele? @Ulysses

OP
Ulysses

Ulysses

Did you ever make progress/resolve your varicocele? @Ulysses
Nope.

The stuff I wrote about in my followup post did help, but it's not practical to organize your entire lifestyle around managing a vein. I had to abandon a lot of those practices just in the course of moving around and pursuing my goals. I still have the varicocele, but at least it's not getting worse. I don't notice it most of the time.

I won't seek surgical treatment because I don't trust doctors and don't feel like making money for them. Learned the hard way that if they get your health even more ****88 up than it was before you walked into their office, you're pretty much on your own. So forget about them. Life goes on

I think it would be really cool if the so-called "experts" with access to massive institutional resources could research an actual cure for this seemingly trivial condition. But no. They're going to continue (basically) stripping veins out of people for thousands of dollars a pop. Just disgusting.

Last edited:

Smelly5

T
Nope.

The stuff I wrote about in my followup post did help, but it's not practical to organize your entire lifestyle around managing a vein. I had to abandon a lot of those practices just in the course of moving around and pursuing my goals. I still have the varicocele, but at least it's not getting worse. I don't notice it most of the time.

I won't seek surgical treatment because I don't trust doctors and don't feel like making money for them. Learned the hard way that if they get your health even more ****88 up than it was before you walked into their office, you're pretty much on your own. So forget about them. Life goes on

I think it would be really cool if the so-called "experts" with access to massive institutional resources could research an actual cure for this seemingly trivial condition. But no. They're going to continue (basically) stripping veins out of people for thousands of dollars a pop. Just disgusting.
Thanks for the update.
In my case I suspect its bacteria related. I had an FMT which I regret about a year ago and it seems to have got a lot worse in the last year. After the FMT I noticed some estrogenic symptoms.

OP
Ulysses

Ulysses

T

Thanks for the update.
In my case I suspect its bacteria related. I had an FMT which I regret about a year ago and it seems to have got a lot worse in the last year. After the FMT I noticed some estrogenic symptoms.
I had so many health problems in my late teens and early 20s that it's impossible to isolate a cause, but yes, among other things I had horrible symptoms in my gut for a couple of years, probably from dysbiosis. Gas, bloating, probably horrible inflammation. I think the veins (which pass through the abdomen) were damaged a lot by the distension of my gut during this time

Smelly5

I had so many health problems in my late teens and early 20s that it's impossible to isolate a cause, but yes, among other things I had horrible symptoms in my gut for a couple of years, probably from dysbiosis. Gas, bloating, probably horrible inflammation. I think the veins (which pass through the abdomen) were damaged a lot by the distension of my gut during this time
Do you think cold like icing or using something like these Snowballs underwear Maximize Fertility, Relieve Scrotal Pain is helpful?

Orius

Many men have left sided varicoceles. Its an anatomical effect most likely due to the positioning of the left testicular vein to the left renal vein. Its not really a varicose vein I dont think. The testicular veins dont have valves from what I understand. Its a pressure gradient effect. With increased intra-abdominal pressure from bearing down or contracting the pelvic floor, the blood is somewhat constricted higher up, leading to a pooling of blood at the testicular level. I would say it may be more of a postural issue around the pelvis and deep musculature like psoas, TVA, obliques, diaphragm. I can make my varicocele go away completely by relaxing my pelvic floor. If I clench it comes back, its only really on the left side for me.

This.

Mine is left sided. The testicle on that side is slightly smaller, but it's no big deal. It doesn't affect my health at all. Most men have a slightly smaller testicle in the first place.

OP
Ulysses

Ulysses

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals