Proviron Is Curing My PFS Symptoms But Need Some Help

Mister

Not fully, but I'm a lot better than before. Some things have recovered or nearly recovered like my memory issues, and my intolerance to coffee, weight gain is going down, my skin, especially my forehead is much more oily than before (it used to be so dry), and I have more muscle mass than before. Erections are a bit better but still need some work. Libido is a lot better and some days feels like its almost back to normal but it changes a lot, there is a lot of ups and downs and it seems to be dependent on my general health, what I eat, and whats happening in my life. I make a little more seamen than before, it used to be just a few drops would come out... lol

So def feels like I'm on my way to a partial recovery or a full recovery.

Proviron didn't really work for me, but what ended up working for me is this stack:

- Thyroid
- Calcium (im taking 2000mg atm, but I think more will probably make me even better)
- Vitamin D
- Vitamin K
- DHEA
- Pregnanlone
- Carrot salad (daily)
- progesterone (occasionally)
- Eggs (sometimes helps)

They all work together in combination. if I stop using one, the other things wont work as well.

DHEA was the biggest game changer for me. I think androgens are definitely a big part of the puzzle for me. DHEA and Progesterone have done a lot to restore my blunted sexuality from PFS, something that seemed almost insurmountable before.

My plan is to take this further. Add more calcium, really dial in my vitamin D levels, maybe find ways to increase carbon dioxide. Increase the DHEA dose maybe (only taking 5mg atm but its doing a lot). I'm also considering trying pure DHT and or pure testosterone as well since androgens seem to be so important in my case.

But the problem is I have a lot of financial issues at the moment that were brought on by the Covid hysteria. So its kind of hard to get the things I need to keep the momentum going, but I'm hopeful for the future and I have a feeling that I will beat this shitty condition.
Interesting, I've read a couple of recovery stories from cycling prohormonese like R-andro en 4-andro. Both are di hydro epiandrosterone (DHEA) and convert to DHT,...

Also know of a recovery with dermacrine sustain (=DHEA and Pregnenolone); My hidden problem

Another recovery thanks to androsterone Finally Cured From Post Finasteride Syndrome

Androhard and ultrahard are also interesting prohormones but imo they're the inferior and weaker version of proviron. Also I think CDnuts from swolesource cycled these products and this is what ulitmately cured him.

Btw, how long did you take proviron and how much? And are you sure you got legit proviron because there's a lot of fake crap circulating especially if you ordered from the internet.

What type, brand of DHEA product do you use? And last question, did you ever try HCG?

Last edited:
OP
Sexypizza

Sexypizza

Interesting, I've read a couple of recovery stories from cycling prohormonese like R-andro en 4-andro. Both are di hydro epiandrosterone (DHEA) and convert to DHT,...

Also know of a recovery with dermacrine sustain (=DHEA and Pregnenolone); My hidden problem

Another recovery thanks to androsterone Finally Cured From Post Finasteride Syndrome

Androhard and ultrahard are also interesting prohormones but imo they're the inferior and weaker version of proviron. Also I think CDnuts from swolesource cycled these products and this is what ulitmately cured him.

Btw, how long did you take proviron and how much? And are you sure you got legit proviron because there's a lot of fake crap circulating especially if you ordered from the internet.

What type, brand of DHEA product do you use? And last question, did you ever try HCG?

That's interesting, I don't know much about those other substances. I've tried Androsterone but it didn't really do anything for me.

I did read a bit about those other recoveries. I'm familiar with CDnuts and Justquitdut from the PFS forums and a few others who recovered. A lot of the recoveries do involve androgens in one way or another or a ways to increase metabolism and or heal the gut. I think that's the secret with PFS, its a multi issue problem. it seems to slow down the metabolism, decrease the androgens and mess with the gut. Recovering fully probably involves fixing these three things. For some people it might be only one thing or two things if they aren't damaged as much. I seem to need all three, maybe because I used Dutasteride which is stronger.

JustquitDut also used Dutasteride and he recovered by taking thyroid, testosterone, calcium and pregnanlone. I still have his recovery post saved up on my computer from years ago.

I didn't take proviron for long (maybe it was two weeks or slightly longer, its hard to remember since it was years ago now) but what I do remember is that my testicles started to feel weird after using it and I noticed absolutely no difference in libido or erections. The weird feeling in the testicles made me feel like I should quit using it. I don't remember the exact dose but I started with something like a quarter or less of a pill and slowly increased it. I don't know if the pills are fake but I got it from a local pharmacy near where I live (they didn't care that I didn't have a prescription lol and they were a bit desperate for the money) it had bayer packaging if I'm not mistaken.

The DHEA that I'm taking is from Biomatrix. its pure DHEA mixed in Alcohol. DHEA (30 ml)

I'm only using 5mg at the moment but it does a lot for me. Surprisingly, I increased the dose to 10mg for a while and I noticed that it actually decreased my libido but made my erections stronger. Weird, but I suspect that this means I need to fix my metabolism more before I can handle a bigger dose.

I suspect that a lot of people who suffer from PFS and think that androgens don't work for them are just not metabolically efficient enough to handle androgens without it converting to estrogen yet.

Mister

@Sexypizza I still believe proviron is a valid option for you. But of course if DHEA is fixing you no need to try proviron again. So many new recoveries where proviron was a part or the reason of recovery from PFS. I also believe most cycles need to be atleast 6-8 weeks and of course at a decent dosage. Another thing why proviron might not work in some is because they have a low test base, good read: Is Post Finasteride Syndrome Real? | How To Diagnose And Reverse It

And JustQuitDut used a lot of things, he did multiple test cycles, masteron, etc. But I don't know what ultimately happened with him though? I know he went to solvepfs but sadly that forum is gone so don't know if he actually recovered or not.

Btw did you ever try HCG? I'm sure you're aware of JoeKool's big recovery thread.

Last edited:

wildworld1992

That's interesting, I don't know much about those other substances. I've tried Androsterone but it didn't really do anything for me.

I did read a bit about those other recoveries. I'm familiar with CDnuts and Justquitdut from the PFS forums and a few others who recovered. A lot of the recoveries do involve androgens in one way or another or a ways to increase metabolism and or heal the gut. I think that's the secret with PFS, its a multi issue problem. it seems to slow down the metabolism, decrease the androgens and mess with the gut. Recovering fully probably involves fixing these three things. For some people it might be only one thing or two things if they aren't damaged as much. I seem to need all three, maybe because I used Dutasteride which is stronger.

JustquitDut also used Dutasteride and he recovered by taking thyroid, testosterone, calcium and pregnanlone. I still have his recovery post saved up on my computer from years ago.

I didn't take proviron for long (maybe it was two weeks or slightly longer, its hard to remember since it was years ago now) but what I do remember is that my testicles started to feel weird after using it and I noticed absolutely no difference in libido or erections. The weird feeling in the testicles made me feel like I should quit using it. I don't remember the exact dose but I started with something like a quarter or less of a pill and slowly increased it. I don't know if the pills are fake but I got it from a local pharmacy near where I live (they didn't care that I didn't have a prescription lol and they were a bit desperate for the money) it had bayer packaging if I'm not mistaken.

The DHEA that I'm taking is from Biomatrix. its pure DHEA mixed in Alcohol. DHEA (30 ml)

I'm only using 5mg at the moment but it does a lot for me. Surprisingly, I increased the dose to 10mg for a while and I noticed that it actually decreased my libido but made my erections stronger. Weird, but I suspect that this means I need to fix my metabolism more before I can handle a bigger dose.

I suspect that a lot of people who suffer from PFS and think that androgens don't work for them are just not metabolically efficient enough to handle androgens without it converting to estrogen yet.
How are you sir? I hope you are doing well. Is there any update on your PFS recovery?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals