Testicular Pain

alex00

hi, i'm 18 y.o.
in december I used topical DHT, 15mg daily for 7 weeks, there were positive effects but I suspended late January because I noticed that the balls were slightly shrinked.
immediately after the stop my libido and energy was low, my balls shrinked and my penis shrinked at rest, after about 1 month I recovered the libido and energy but the size of the balls did not change.
following an advice I tried 2.8 mg of DHT because i have read that DHT in low doses like 2/3 mg could raise homeostasis. For three days I have used 2.8 mg dht daily, the problem is that from the second day I felt a slight tingling to my left testicle which became slight pain on the third day, then I stopped and 3 days passed but the pain persists. in addition to the slight pain known that is also slightly swollen compared to the right testicle.
Now I use nothing, I have to worry about this pain is a negative or positive sign?
Thanks really, this condition makes me anxious.

michael94

when you breath through your nostril how would you describe how clear it is on the left side on a scale from 1-10? 1 being completely congested. and the right?

OP
A

alex00

wow, yes, the left nostril is congested, on a scale of 1-10 is congested 4 . The right nostril is better free but is 6. in general the nose is congested from 3/4 days.
what does that mean?

Last edited:
OP
A

alex00

Now the left nostril is freer and the right one more congested. The left testicle looks more swollen and is the one that causes the most pain.

OP
A

alex00

for a penis experiment but now what should I do? Do I have to wait and the pain will pass or do I have to worry?

OP
A

alex00

I'll ask two last questions because I'm ignorant about it.
How is it possible that low doses of androgens can safely raise the internal hormones?
by following the logic if I introduce exogenous hormones into the body, it will stop its endogenous production of hormones because it no longer needs them.
the second: do you think it is more healthy in the long run use DHT or prohormones like DHEA or Pregnenolone? or both once out will leave the body suppressed?
thanks really.

OP
A

alex00

Update, the test to see if low DHT doses are suppressive or instead increase your homeostasis without negative feedback.
I took 2.8 mg DHT daily for 4 days but I stopped because from day 3-4 I started feeling like a painful left testicular varicocele, the problem lasted about a week and then passed luckily.
I have just received my pre and post hormonal blood tests from this experiment with DHT. Pre tests count all values (cortisol, prolactin etc.) except testosterone, while post tests (after 2 days i stopped DHT) count only LH, FSH and Test.
That is the comparison.
Pre DHT LH 4.4 , FSH 2.0
Post DHT LH 3.5 , FSH 2.1
Based on the comparison we would say that DHT in low doses like 2-3 mg for me is suppressive giving negative feedback on LH and probably also on the Test even though I can not compare then unfortunately, and so DHT does not help instead the internal homeostasis. right?
tell me your thanks

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals