More charismatic and confident with low DHT ?

BlackMolasses

During my first course of testosterone (300 mg t enanthate every 3 days) my estradiol was moderate or even high and my DHT quite low.
I was charismatic, very anabolic, libidinous and I had no more anxiety. The only issues were high estrogen symptoms such as night sweats, sexual deviance and fluid retention.
Then, thanks to friends, I got some testosterone acetate and base and I applied by DMSO.
Each time I increased the dose my charisma increased and so did my libido/motivation, I'm more "tough" but it always ends up decreasing again and again until I feel downright autistic and socially inept, low libido and much less anabolic.

My last blood test showed a slight decrease in estradiol and estrone, but above all my DHT is well above the threshold, it's the first time I've measured it so I don't have a point. comparison but I'm pretty sure it has increased.

Am I the one reacting badly to DHT? I hesitate to go back to injection + AA, or at least find a way to reduce DHT

Jing

During my first course of testosterone (300 mg t enanthate every 3 days) my estradiol was moderate or even high and my DHT quite low.
I was charismatic, very anabolic, libidinous and I had no more anxiety. The only issues were high estrogen symptoms such as night sweats, sexual deviance and fluid retention.
Then, thanks to friends, I got some testosterone acetate and base and I applied by DMSO.
Each time I increased the dose my charisma increased and so did my libido/motivation, I'm more "tough" but it always ends up decreasing again and again until I feel downright autistic and socially inept, low libido and much less anabolic.

My last blood test showed a slight decrease in estradiol and estrone, but above all my DHT is well above the threshold, it's the first time I've measured it so I don't have a point. comparison but I'm pretty sure it has increased.

Am I the one reacting badly to DHT? I hesitate to go back to injection + AA, or at least find a way to reduce DHT
I don't seem to do good with high dht either well I've never had my levels tested but anything that raises dht makes me feel bad, I've used dht gel and dht derivatives anything that lowers estrogen gives the same effects.

Hans

Forum Supporter

The difference is that you used a long ester and a short ester. A long ester is much more likely to increase estrogen, but the feel good effects last a long longer as well.

A short ester doesn't really aromatase and the effect wane quickly due to a short half life. Plus, you've suppressed yourself so you feel worse after the T is out of your system.

It has nothing to do with DHT. Dramatically increasing your T will activate more AR, which will make you feel good. DHT is a much stronger AR agonist than T and is responsible for many of T's effects.

I'd use T cyp or E and then monitor estradiol. Use AI as needed to manage symptoms.

But often times there is a reason why aromatase is high. Often times it's due to nutritional deficiencies, stress, inflammation and or insulin resistance.

golder

The difference is that you used a long ester and a short ester. A long ester is much more likely to increase estrogen, but the feel good effects last a long longer as well.

A short ester doesn't really aromatase and the effect wane quickly due to a short half life. Plus, you've suppressed yourself so you feel worse after the T is out of your system.

It has nothing to do with DHT. Dramatically increasing your T will activate more AR, which will make you feel good. DHT is a much stronger AR agonist than T and is responsible for many of T's effects.

I'd use T cyp or E and then monitor estradiol. Use AI as needed to manage symptoms.

But often times there is a reason why aromatase is high. Often times it's due to nutritional deficiencies, stress, inflammation and or insulin resistance.
Hans, I’m needle phobic (yeah, *****) so I’ve jumped on the transcrotal test base cream. Feeling good in all areas, but DHT is through the roof (calm as ****, huge beard growth) but I’m noticing my already high predisposition to hair loss is causing rapid diffusion at the vertex. What would you recommend in this scenario where someone wants to keep the transcrotal administration but slow down hair loss as much as possible?

OP
BlackMolasses

BlackMolasses

no, I specified having the same problem with base testosterone, as dht increased

Hans

Forum Supporter
Hans, I’m needle phobic (yeah, *****) so I’ve jumped on the transcrotal test base cream. Feeling good in all areas, but DHT is through the roof (calm as ****, huge beard growth) but I’m noticing my already high predisposition to hair loss is causing rapid diffusion at the vertex. What would you recommend in this scenario where someone wants to keep the transcrotal administration but slow down hair loss as much as possible?
DHT doesn't cause hair loss, but it could speed it up if the environment isn't optimal in the scalp. I'd try topical taurine and urea and perhaps something that promotes vasodilation.

Hans

Forum Supporter
no, I specified having the same problem with base testosterone, as dht increased
I must have misunderstood your first message. With test E your DHT didn't increase much and you felt great. With test A your DHT did go up, but you still felt great? Because you said you got the same benefits right?

OP
BlackMolasses

BlackMolasses

I must have misunderstood your first message. With test E your DHT didn't increase much and you felt great. With test A your DHT did go up, but you still felt great? Because you said you got the same benefits right?
I have the same problem on t acetate as t base, I suspect too much dht conversion because I applied them transdermally, while the enanthate was under injection.

OP
BlackMolasses

BlackMolasses

@Hans another problem I have on testosterone is a weak erection, the penis tends to be a little longer "at equal strength" but paradoxically I have trouble reaching a strength that I could have had with a higher estradiol / testosterone ratio.
Is it a nitric oxide problem?

Hans

Forum Supporter
I have the same problem on t acetate as t base, I suspect too much dht conversion because I applied them transdermally, while the enanthate was under injection.
Could you just lay out again which sides you got with the acetate and base compared to enanthate? Did you get a boost in confidence with all of them?

Hans

Forum Supporter
@Hans another problem I have on testosterone is a weak erection, the penis tends to be a little longer "at equal strength" but paradoxically I have trouble reaching a strength that I could have had with a higher estradiol / testosterone ratio.
Is it a nitric oxide problem?
Usually high estrogen causes this. Did you get weak erections with the acetate and base and not the enanthate or was it the other way around?