Post Finasterid Syndrom (PFS) Advice needed asap.

rayban

I've been using topical finasteride for many years and my DHT took a big hit, it was above range, now on the lower end, but my libido is still high, balls hang low, and im still hairy af. On my last lab the prolactin was above range. It doesn't even work for hairloss but I still use it since I guess it's better than nothing, I may have been bald by now without it. It also contains minoxidil 5%. Something I noticed is I don't shot cum like I used to, but not sure since im now im 30's compared to being on my 20's, but I wish to shot big loads again. Anyone knows where to look into this?

I've been using topical finasteride for many years and my DHT took a big hit, it was above range, now on the lower end, but my libido is still high, balls hang low, and im still hairy af. On my last lab the prolactin was above range. It doesn't even work for hairloss but I still use it since I guess it's better than nothing, I may have been bald by now without it. It also contains minoxidil 5%. Something I noticed is I don't shot cum like I used to, but not sure since im now im 30's compared to being on my 20's, but I wish to shot big loads again. Anyone knows where to look into this?

Unless you're applying less than .1 mg (1/10th the standard oral dose) per day, you're probably going to end up with similar plasma DHT numbers to oral users, and presumably fairly similar tissue numbers too. Fin has a really steep inhibition curve. You don't need much to get a big effect.

Mister

Read this: Topical Finasteride: The Best Dosage for Maximizing Regrowth and Minimizing Side Effects

OP
R

readytogain

Just received my new hormone results. My prolactin is over range and would explain my gyno growth lately. Please I need advice asap.

Should I take some muria prurience for dopamine increase?

Should I stop masturbating??

Should I take any herbs to balance my hormones out?

Should I get some raloxifine or tamoxifen or Arimidex to reduce E2?

Current symptoms testicle pain/shrinking, gyno growth, slight insomnia

Attachments

• IMG_20220726_114134.jpg
    IMG_20220726_114134.jpg
    168.9 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:

rayban

Just received my new hormone results. My prolactin is over range and would explain my gyno growth lately. Please I need advice asap.

I would get a more complete panel that includes DHT, androst. glucoronide, DHEA, SHBG.. the whole thing basically. And I would stop using finasteride the moment it gave you sides specially gyno. Some people just cannot deal with a drop of 70% of DHT without sides. You should know your baseline levels before hoping on fin.

OP
R

readytogain

I would get a more complete panel that includes DHT, androst. glucoronide, DHEA, SHBG.. the whole thing basically. And I would stop using finasteride the moment it gave you sides specially gyno. Some people just cannot deal with a drop of 70% of DHT without sides. You should know your baseline levels before hoping on fin.
I only took one stupid pill and got hit with sides instantly 1,5 years ago and I'm still dealing with side effects. I have done those hormones that you are referring earlier this year.

Attachments

• IMG_20220726_205223.jpg
    IMG_20220726_205223.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 10

Jremy25

You could try some Mucuna, vitamin E, zinc & P5P to inhibit prolactin along with some DHT Gel applied directly to your gyno. I’ve had personal success with this protocol.

OP
R

readytogain

You could try some Mucuna, vitamin E, zinc & P5P to inhibit prolactin along with some DHT Gel applied directly to your gyno. I’ve had personal success with this protocol.
Can you please elaborate what "personal success" means for you? Where you able to actually reverse it or did you only managed to stop the growth? I'm very interested in this protocol. I don't currently have any access to tamoxifen, raloxifine or dht gel

Jremy25

Can you please elaborate what "personal success" means for you? Where you able to actually reverse it or did you only managed to stop the growth? I'm very interested in this protocol. I don't currently have any access to tamoxifen, raloxifine or dht gel
I’ve had a very noticeable reduction in both puffiness of my nipples and of the size of the hard gland behind my nipples. I’ve reversed a significant amount of the growth, some still remains although I plan to continue my protocol for another 3 - 6 months and observe the results. Hoping to nuke my gyno completely!

Tamox and Ralox you can source through reliableRXpharmacy and DHT gel you can source through alphagels - message them on reddit. I personally didn’t have any luck with nolva or ralox and they made me feel like ***t so I dropped them and stuck with the DHT gel.

OP
R

readytogain

I’ve had a very noticeable reduction in both puffiness of my nipples and of the size of the hard gland behind my nipples. I’ve reversed a significant amount of the growth, some still remains although I plan to continue my protocol for another 3 - 6 months and observe the results. Hoping to nuke my gyno completely!

Tamox and Ralox you can source through reliableRXpharmacy and DHT gel you can source through alphagels - message them on reddit. I personally didn’t have any luck with nolva or ralox and they made me feel like ***t so I dropped them and stuck with the DHT gel.
Thanks for the reply my man! Unfortunately I don't live in the US and I don't know if the places you mentioned deliver into Europe but the supps you mentioned prior are definitely worth trying. Do you also think creatine can help? It supposed to raise DHT levels.......

Jremy25

Thanks for the reply my man! Unfortunately I don't live in the US and I don't know if the places you mentioned deliver into Europe but the supps you mentioned prior are definitely worth trying. Do you also think creatine can help? It supposed to raise DHT levels.......
I can recall them saying that they do worldwide delivery. I don’t think the minor increase in DHT from creatine would be enough to reverse gyno unfortunately bro.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals