18 Years Old Testicular Atrophy Post DHT (Help)

Mister

Everyone should be aware that "Titan DHT Gel" was demonstrated to contain finasteride and caffeine among other things. The company aggressively threatened to sue anyone who says so, and they made multiple fake accounts on this forum (and others) to push their scam on everyone.
Wtf is this true? Is there evidence that it contains fina? Why would they even include that in their gel?

Also I know one recovery of PFS, dude used the dht gel from russian star peptides:

Sheik

Wtf is this true? Is there evidence that it contains fina? Why would they even include that in their gel?

Also I know one recovery of PFS, dude used the dht gel from russian star peptides:

Someone on the forum had a lab test it. This was several years ago; they may (or may not) have changed the "formula" since then, but yes, it absolutely contained finasteride. Presumably they thought their product could cause hair loss and wanted to counteract that. And they're extremely stupid.

I have screenshots of the whole thing. I won't post them unless Charlie and the user give their approval, because the company's (pathetic, empty) threats caused some controversy. (I also don't really want to do the work of putting that all together but if people really super want me to I will).

I had tried it myself and the caffeine effects were intense for me (I was really sensitive to caffeine at the time).

Mister

Someone on the forum had a lab test it. This was several years ago; they may (or may not) have changed the "formula" since then, but yes, it absolutely contained finasteride. Presumably they thought their product could cause hair loss and wanted to counteract that. And they're extremely stupid.

I have screenshots of the whole thing. I won't post them unless Charlie and the user give their approval, because the company's (pathetic, empty) threats caused some controversy. (I also don't really want to do the work of putting that all together but if people really super want me to I will).

I had tried it myself and the caffeine effects were intense for me (I was really sensitive to caffeine at the time).
Thanks for the warning. Could you send me the screenshots via PM please?

highriderrr

I have testicular shrinkage in two testicles, 12 and 15 cm3, test is 17.4 and very low E2, normal LH/FSH, very high progesterone, but testicles small, and have epididymal cyst, maybe someone knows what can i do in this situation?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals