Proviron Is Curing My PFS Symptoms But Need Some Help

TreasureVibe

I got some aromasin. Do you think 6.25mg every 4 days is enough to treat gyno? I'm also taking 2mg of androsterone and alleged stanolone 5-8mg.
Androsterone is basically Aromasin, with some slight differences. Both chemical structures are almost identical and androsterone was used in AI therapy back in the day. Androsterone is naturally occuring in the body, whilst Aromasin is not.

Aromasin:
225px-Exemestane.svg.png

Androsterone:
210px-Androsterone.png

Last edited:

Ron J

Androsterone is basically Aromasin, with some slight differences. Both chemical structures are almost identical and androsterone was used in AI therapy back in the day. Androsterone is naturally occuring in the body, whilst Aromasin is not.

Aromasin:
225px-Exemestane.svg.png

Androsterone:
210px-Androsterone.png
Thanks for letting us know.

Luckytype

Aromasin:
225px-Exemestane.svg.png

Androsterone:
210px-Androsterone.png
Keep in mind these are all based off of cholesterol so they will physically appear similar

RisingSun

Aromasin:
225px-Exemestane.svg.png

Androsterone:
210px-Androsterone.png

The two cholesterol-derived pictures you are showing are approximately 80% similar.

We are 90% genetically similar to cats, which means we are closer to cats than your two pictures are to each other.

I hope you know what that means for your « proof »

sladerunner69

Exercise, eat paleo.

You don’t want any form of harmful gut bacteria or candida triggering inflammation.

And high sugar / grain diet triggers than kind of bacteria + inflammation

"Sugar/grain" the ladder causes endotoxin build-up in the gut, while there is no evidence with the former. The idea that sugar feeds bacteria is junk-science which has been assumed true for decades with very little evidence to substantiate the claim. Another common one is that sugar feeds malignant cells. On the contrary sugar promotes metabolism which helps the cells to maintain structure and resist endotoxin and stressful influence.

RisingSun

"Sugar/grain" the ladder causes endotoxin build-up in the gut, while there is no evidence with the former. The idea that sugar feeds bacteria is junk-science which has been assumed true for decades with very little evidence to substantiate the claim. Another common one is that sugar feeds malignant cells. On the contrary sugar promotes metabolism which helps the cells to maintain structure and resist endotoxin and stressful influence.

Talking from first hand candida experience, when I went high sugar high fruit I could feel the candida flaring: nausea, puky all the time, loose stools, lethargy.

I tend to think I am such doctor.

The latest case in my practice was a healthy male aged 32 who came in with perfectly normal hormone panels and with a serum T of 640ng/dl (which usually warrants absolutely no replacement therapy).

All other bloodwork showed absolutely no health issues, however he felt sluggish, brain fogged, had poor musculature despite working out with high intensity 4 times a week and eating a calorie surplus, had visible waist fat and a very poor sleep quality.

We started him on Testosterone injections at 200mg/week, he has gained 10lbs of lean body mass in 6 weeks, has more energy, more focus ability and overall feels like he used to in his teens.

Who knows, maybe we would have found an actual underlying health conditions 10 years down the road with extensive/comprehensive medical assessments worth 100k+, or maybe he just has poor androgen receptor sensitivity and the additional T was what his body craved.

So instead of making that person understand that they’re obviously over trained and somehow maintaining normal levels, and probably eating the wrong foods leading to a poor insulin sensitivity, you went for a mild blast to make up for the obviously detrimental lifestyle? Of course his body craved more T. People are Fords, way more than their ego allows them, and wanna act like Ferrraris.

I don’t know what to think.

boxers

Not sure what OP is talking about... making a post saying Provision cured him then a few posts later it made him worse and doesnt suggest it?

Cameron

So instead of making that person understand that they’re obviously over trained and somehow maintaining normal levels, and probably eating the wrong foods leading to a poor insulin sensitivity, you went for a mild blast to make up for the obviously detrimental lifestyle? Of course his body craved more T. People are Fords, way more than their ego allows them, and wanna act like Ferrraris.

Are you on trt still? I believe I read you were before

Cameron

Are you on trt still? I believe I read you were before
With high blood levels it appears he had healthy gonadal health at 30 but hey high androgens provide much health and maybe more T from injections got tissue brain and blood levels up where they needed to be for him

I'm not on TRT, I use Nandrolone only nowadays because I'm enjoying a physique (and libido) I couldn't maintain naturally. Fully relying on Triptorelin for whenever I want to hop off that train and get kids in my mid-30s.

maybe more T from injections got tissue brain and blood levels up where they needed to be for him

I firmly believe that not overtraining would have restored a balance there as well. Also pushing a low sugar / low fruit diet is definitely the last thing I would do in such a scenario, but Doctors and nutrition...

Cameron

I'm not on TRT, I use Nandrolone only nowadays because I'm enjoying a physique (and libido) I couldn't maintain naturally. Fully relying on Triptorelin for whenever I want to hop off that train and get kids in my mid-30s.

I firmly believe that not overtraining would have restored a balance there as well. Also pushing a low sugar / low fruit diet is definitely the last thing I would do in such a scenario, but Doctors and nutrition...
Agreed it's amazing what lowering excersize volume can do for the endocrine system I know first hand also taking a full week off at times is crucial to repair

RisingSun

Ok

Broken man

Proviron and Andractim block estrogens at receptor site only and by no means deactivate aromatase.

So yes, there is an E2 build-up inthe background while taking DHT derivatives, hence the E2 flare up some users experience upon DHT discontinuation without using an AI.
There is no build up but decline of DHT when you dont use it so more estrogen or aromatase.

OP
Sexypizza

Sexypizza

@Sexypizza How are you doing now? Recovered from PFS?

Not fully, but I'm a lot better than before. Some things have recovered or nearly recovered like my memory issues, and my intolerance to coffee, weight gain is going down, my skin, especially my forehead is much more oily than before (it used to be so dry), and I have more muscle mass than before. Erections are a bit better but still need some work. Libido is a lot better and some days feels like its almost back to normal but it changes a lot, there is a lot of ups and downs and it seems to be dependent on my general health, what I eat, and whats happening in my life. I make a little more seamen than before, it used to be just a few drops would come out... lol

So def feels like I'm on my way to a partial recovery or a full recovery.

Proviron didn't really work for me, but what ended up working for me is this stack:

- Thyroid
- Calcium (im taking 2000mg atm, but I think more will probably make me even better)
- Vitamin D
- Vitamin K
- DHEA
- Pregnanlone
- Carrot salad (daily)
- progesterone (occasionally)
- Eggs (sometimes helps)

They all work together in combination. if I stop using one, the other things wont work as well.

DHEA was the biggest game changer for me. I think androgens are definitely a big part of the puzzle for me. DHEA and Progesterone have done a lot to restore my blunted sexuality from PFS, something that seemed almost insurmountable before.

My plan is to take this further. Add more calcium, really dial in my vitamin D levels, maybe find ways to increase carbon dioxide. Increase the DHEA dose maybe (only taking 5mg atm but its doing a lot). I'm also considering trying pure DHT and or pure testosterone as well since androgens seem to be so important in my case.

But the problem is I have a lot of financial issues at the moment that were brought on by the Covid hysteria. So its kind of hard to get the things I need to keep the momentum going, but I'm hopeful for the future and I have a feeling that I will beat this shitty condition.

OP
Sexypizza

Sexypizza

Not fully, but I'm a lot better than before. Some things have recovered or nearly recovered like my memory issues, and my intolerance to coffee, weight gain is going down, my skin, especially my forehead is much more oily than before (it used to be so dry), and I have more muscle mass than before. Erections are a bit better but still need some work. Libido is a lot better and some days feels like its almost back to normal but it changes a lot, there is a lot of ups and downs and it seems to be dependent on my general health, what I eat, and whats happening in my life. I make a little more seamen than before, it used to be just a few drops would come out... lol

So def feels like I'm on my way to a partial recovery or a full recovery.

Proviron didn't really work for me, but what ended up working for me is this stack:

- Thyroid
- Calcium (im taking 2000mg atm, but I think more will probably make me even better)
- Vitamin D
- Vitamin K
- DHEA
- Pregnanlone
- Carrot salad (daily)
- progesterone (occasionally)
- Eggs (sometimes helps)

They all work together in combination. if I stop using one, the other things wont work as well.

DHEA was the biggest game changer for me. I think androgens are definitely a big part of the puzzle for me. DHEA and Progesterone have done a lot to restore my blunted sexuality from PFS, something that seemed almost insurmountable before.

My plan is to take this further. Add more calcium, really dial in my vitamin D levels, maybe find ways to increase carbon dioxide. Increase the DHEA dose maybe (only taking 5mg atm but its doing a lot). I'm also considering trying pure DHT and or pure testosterone as well since androgens seem to be so important in my case.

But the problem is I have a lot of financial issues at the moment that were brought on by the Covid hysteria. So its kind of hard to get the things I need to keep the momentum going, but I'm hopeful for the future and I have a feeling that I will beat this shitty condition.

Ohh one other thing ive been noticing is that since 2020 it seems like I have stopped losing my hair and some areas have even grew back a little bit.