low stomach acid and low libido issues

OP
H

highriderrr

All B's are reduced by stress, but B1, B2, B3 and B5 get depleted the fastest. B1, B2 and B3 are usually low in the diet for most people, making it even more important. When stress causes hypothyroidism, then magnesium and potassium are also rapidly lost.
Today start benfothiamine, niacinamide take everyday approximately half a year and yesterday took 50 mg pregnenalone.
Pregnenolone cause calming effect but not libido increase, today tried ~ 20 mg sublingually, will report outcomes.

All B's are reduced by stress, but B1, B2, B3 and B5 get depleted the fastest. B1, B2 and B3 are usually low in the diet for most people, making it even more important. When stress causes hypothyroidism, then magnesium and potassium are also rapidly lost.

Good to know. Thanks, man.

LLight

Another testimony about the combination of SR and dry fasting :
For everyone who feels like they are stuck in a rut with their SR journey, may I recommend Dry Fasting in combination with other transmutation practices.

The practice of Dry Fasting, has magnified my presence, made my days more surreal and colours are more vivid. It has also improved my skin health and overall vitality.

Dry Fasting makes my spirit feel lighter and overall I have a certain youthfulness to my appearance.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/Semenretention/comments/onm32g/dry_fasting

Yves

My biopsy well, but i have helicobactery pilory. I think that low stomach acid triggered by low quality creatine, after stoping creatine my stomach feels way better. But what make with libido i still dont know. Lactobacillus reuteri exactly good for libido and erections but idk what with probiotics on long run.
I found my testicles ultrasound results in 1 of 2 results doctor suspect chronicaly epididimitis, then i have never sick sexually transmitted diseases
Did you get the h. Pylori infection resolved? I had stomach acid problems for years which was resolved once I eliminated the h. Pylori infection. It's the elephant in the room. H. Pylori directly suppresses stomach acid and can be a real nuisance in general. Not easy to get rid of- had to take multiple rounds of triple/ quad therapy and was infected with it more than once.

GreekDemiGod

I read that it's the other way around, low stomach acid/ bacterial overgrowth causing functional hypothyroidism, and it's the theory which I tend to side with.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals