European Group Buy DHT Androstanolone

ddjd

Hi,

myself and another member of this group, living in Germany/ Netherlands, are going to purchase around 5g each of Androstanolone DHT. The puported benefits have been discussed at length in several threads.

Another member of this group in the USA has already bought from this particular chinese vendor and was very happy with the product. And as it happens in discussion with Ray, Ray requested 1g to try himself, which he kindly did send to him. Still waiting to hear Rays feedback.

The postage cost is around 65 usd to Germany. Each 5g of the DHT is arouns 12 dollars.

We're happy to order a max of 20-25g, so if theres 1-2 other people we can split the shipping cost.

PM me if youre interested.

Madato

I know where to order it myself.

I’m more interested to know what protocole you’re going to use to make it bioavailable and absorbable: cream? Flogel?

Any update about this? I am interested and looking for Androstanolone in Europe.

A.R

Hi,

myself and another member of this group, living in Germany/ Netherlands, are going to purchase around 5g each of Androstanolone DHT. The puported benefits have been discussed at length in several threads.

Another member of this group in the USA has already bought from this particular chinese vendor and was very happy with the product. And as it happens in discussion with Ray, Ray requested 1g to try himself, which he kindly did send to him. Still waiting to hear Rays feedback.

The postage cost is around 65 usd to Germany. Each 5g of the DHT is arouns 12 dollars.

We're happy to order a max of 20-25g, so if theres 1-2 other people we can split the shipping cost.

PM me if youre interested.
Did ray Peat reply with his results?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals