Purple Panda Labs (dht) - Ray Suggested

jaakkima

How does one even order it from them? It says three dollars for one gram of DHT. ???!!! That makes no sense to me.

O

oldfriend

How does one even order it from them? It says three dollars for one gram of DHT. ???!!! That makes no sense to me.
I did. I’ve only been taking for couple weeks and haven’t done blood work yet but seems legit to me. Seems to powerfully lower cortisol

jaakkima

I did. I’ve only been taking for couple weeks and haven’t done blood work yet but seems legit to me. Seems to powerfully lower cortisol
So you got probably multiple lifetimes' supply for three bucks plus shipping? Lol. Powder?

johnwester130

purple panda labs minimum order is 100 dollars, and I don't understand bitcoin payments. they say they allow western union payments, but they don't.

there is a good chinese supplier with good prices.

1 gram (free sample) - 55 dollars postage
10 grams - 55 dollars postage plus 20 dollars

jaakkima

purple panda labs minimum order is 100 dollars, and I don't understand bitcoin payments. they say they allow western union payments, but they don't.

there is a good chinese supplier with good prices.

1 gram (free sample) - 55 dollars postage
10 grams - 55 dollars postage plus 20 dollars
Can you say who?

T

TheBeard

That's the market price for stanolone, there is nothing else to understand.

Check out the prices of primobolan and trestolone if you are shoked by this one.

T

TheBeard

I have some test powder from ppl otw to make a dmso topical.

Any precautions I need to be aware of besides exposing others? Haven't used a dmso topical before.

Clean your skin.
DMSO will bring whatever's on your skin inside your bloodstream.

O

oldfriend

Clean your skin.
DMSO will bring whatever's on your skin inside your bloodstream.
I use ethanol wipes and then a simple soap before hand. Using ethanol only, or right before DMSO seems to cause more irritation.

T

TheBeard

I use ethanol wipes and then a simple soap before hand. Using ethanol only, or right before DMSO seems to cause more irritation.

You will not last long with DMSO, even less with alcohol and DMSO.
That's why I switched to Pentravan.

O

oldfriend

You will not last long with DMSO, even less with alcohol and DMSO.
That's why I switched to Pentravan.
Yeah will definitely switch to a creme or gel if I continue, but DMSO is good for experimentation. Pentravan via compounding pharmacy I take it?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals