Purple Panda Labs (dht) - Ray Suggested

golder

Beard, I’m looking to try a daily ~10mg of scrotal T in the form of ‘Lowtiyel’ gel. I was wondering if you had used this product or share you thoughts on whether you think it would be effective. Appreciated, as always.

triple

Along the same theme i have some PP Test base powder and would like to replicate the Androgel formula with it.
I am using T base in DMSO scrotal application @ 10mg-15mg.
Theoretically, i am getting close to 10mg T uptake approximately.

I can feel it is working ok but i found for some reason the Androgel i used when overseas, where its available over the counter, had a more pronounced effect on me.

Perhaps more of the Androgel product was taken up by my skin than the 10% they advertise....i did put MCT oil on my skin at same time as Androgel because i read that with an oil on the skin, one could get up to 20% uptake transdermally.

Yet at 20% uptake via Androgel that would only be 10mg as well same as my present 10mg w/DMSO so why do i get more effect from Androgel?

@The Beard or any other wise folks here throw me some general guidance?

I tested low for T via blood works a week ago, bottom range total T as well as low free T and wonder if any one could provide a long term example dosage for scrotal application via DMSO. I am 54 btw.

I am just wondering if i really am getting close to 100% uptake with the DMSO?

Or if i need to up my dosage to a higher level if my body adapts to the initial dosage?

I cannot get a pharmacy to make up a formulation for me unfortunately.

Cheers Triple.

T

TheBeard

Beard, I’m looking to try a daily ~10mg of scrotal T in the form of ‘Lowtiyel’ gel. I was wondering if you had used this product or share you thoughts on whether you think it would be effective. Appreciated, as always.

If it has alcohol it will destroy your scrotum

T

TheBeard

Along the same theme i have some PP Test base powder and would like to replicate the Androgel formula with it.
I am using T base in DMSO scrotal application @ 10mg-15mg.
Theoretically, i am getting close to 10mg T uptake approximately.

I can feel it is working ok but i found for some reason the Androgel i used when overseas, where its available over the counter, had a more pronounced effect on me.

Perhaps more of the Androgel product was taken up by my skin than the 10% they advertise....i did put MCT oil on my skin at same time as Androgel because i read that with an oil on the skin, one could get up to 20% uptake transdermally.

Yet at 20% uptake via Androgel that would only be 10mg as well same as my present 10mg w/DMSO so why do i get more effect from Androgel?

@The Beard or any other wise folks here throw me some general guidance?

I tested low for T via blood works a week ago, bottom range total T as well as low free T and wonder if any one could provide a long term example dosage for scrotal application via DMSO. I am 54 btw.

I am just wondering if i really am getting close to 100% uptake with the DMSO?

Or if i need to up my dosage to a higher level if my body adapts to the initial dosage?

I cannot get a pharmacy to make up a formulation for me unfortunately.

Cheers Triple.

PM if you want the contact of a Greek compounding pharmacy that ships internationally

golder

If it has alcohol it will destroy your scrotum
I mix a small amount of Lowtiyel into a generous about of MCT oil and feel absolutely no burning sensation? Providing you don’t feel any uncomfortable sensation from the alcohol, is that all that’s needed to be wary of? Nice one Beard!

MitchMitchell

Then again I dont know why people wont try 11 keto testosterone .as it has all the effects of normal T ,but not possiblity of aromatization.

because suppressing yourself with a non aromatizing drug be it DHT or 11keto T, leading to very low levels of e2, is fast forwarding your heart, joints, skin, hair, brain, penile degeneration.

Mauritio

because suppressing yourself with a non aromatizing drug be it DHT or 11keto T, leading to very low levels of e2, is fast forwarding your heart, joints, skin, hair, brain, penile degeneration.
11oxo is very nonsupressive eespecially in lower doses .

MitchMitchell

Either it’s useless (too weak at the receptor level and non suppressive) or it is an AR agonist and is suppressive. It’s pretty straightforward here.

cupofcoffee

Either it’s useless (too weak at the receptor level and non suppressive) or it is an AR agonist and is suppressive. It’s pretty straightforward here.
not everything has to be mediated by androgen receptors' activation. From my understanding 11oxo has a low AR affinity but strong anti-cortisol effects.

Mauritio

Don't forget to update us on your experience with 11oxo, it sounds very promising!
not everything has to be mediated by androgen receptors' activation. From my understanding 11oxo has a low AR affinity but strong anti-cortisol effects.
Theres many reports from the body building community and they generally report suppression only when taken higher dosages .
It actually converts into strong androgens ,which I have pointed all out in another thread.

So far on day 2 . 100mg was too strong. It feels pretty anabolic and theres a very strong anti cortisol action going on for sure.
Only took 25 mg today .

MitchMitchell

I’m very curious to understand what is a very anabolic feel. As I’ve used some of the most potent AAS and there’s no such thing as feeling anabolism.

Markus

The contact yes.
The prescription no, I faked one.
Hehe! That's what I figured :). I'm considering going on TRT. Not that I necessarily need it, but sooner or later I think it is inevitable when getting older. If so, would you recommend transscrotal testosterone cream?

T

TheBeard

Hehe! That's what I figured :). I'm considering going on TRT. Not that I necessarily need it, but sooner or later I think it is inevitable when getting older. If so, would you recommend transscrotal testosterone cream?

To limit the risk of injection site infections
To not be injecting PUFA
To minimize suppression
To benefit from sky high DHT

Of course yes

O

oldfriend

Ok but can anyone vouch for the purple panda stanolone powder?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals