Beef protein powder amino acids profile

southcesar

I know from a peat standpoint, protein powder is something to be avoided, however, I need to add more protein to my diet. I found a beef protein powder that looks less worse than other protein powders to me. The names of amino acids in Portuguese are very similar to those in English, so I won't translate, but any doubts I translate for you, ok?

it is quite high in glycine (4.86g per 30g protein) and considerably low in tryptophan (1.08g), histidine (1.09g) etc. Are there absorption problems / endoxin / something else with this type of protein? I think it's a good option (if I'm not forgetting something crucial :p)

Attachments

• 2021-07-25 18.24.06 www.gsuplementos.com.br e7aeb5c23cc6.png
    2021-07-25 18.24.06 www.gsuplementos.com.br e7aeb5c23cc6.png
    13.2 KB · Views: 36

Morten

Forum Supporter
I know from a peat standpoint, protein powder is something to be avoided, however, I need to add more protein to my diet. I found a beef protein powder that looks less worse than other protein powders to me. The names of amino acids in Portuguese are very similar to those in English, so I won't translate, but any doubts I translate for you, ok?

it is quite high in glycine (4.86g per 30g protein) and considerably low in tryptophan (1.08g), histidine (1.09g) etc. Are there absorption problems / endoxin / something else with this type of protein? I think it's a good option (if I'm not forgetting something crucial :p)
Which vendor is it?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom