DHT restores anabolism / vitality / sexuality even in 90+ y.o. males

Markr2d2

Id be interested to know the protocol for mixing stanalone powder with oil and tocopheral. Is it was simple as mixing the dose with vit e tab and some mct?

johnwester130

Id be interested to know the protocol for mixing stanalone powder with oil and tocopheral. Is it was simple as mixing the dose with vit e tab and some mct?

I did

15ml 95% alcohol - food grade. not lab alcohol. so use Everclear or Spirytus.
15ml MCT oil
1 gram DHT

100% of it dissolved but took about 6 hours.

Perhaps 22ml MCT Oil and 8ml Alcohol would be better.

maillol

I'm due to receive a big shipment of:

- Masteron raw powder
- Proviron raw powder
- Stanolone raw powder

Will be experimenting transdermally and orally with each and then with the combination of all three.

I expect this experiment to last at least 6 weeks to note and report the effects of each.

I will debrief on a separate thread to give my impressions.
Looking forward to the results of this. I saw an older post of yours where you said DHT made you feel like garbage, what has inspired you to try it again?

GelatinGoblin

I'm due to receive a big shipment of:

- Masteron raw powder
- Proviron raw powder
- Stanolone raw powder

Will be experimenting transdermally and orally with each and then with the combination of all three.

I expect this experiment to last at least 6 weeks to note and report the effects of each.

I will debrief on a separate thread to give my impressions.
Wow man... Might aswell start the chicken, broccoli and rice.

Jayvee

For anyone interested. I asked Ray about mixing Stanolone powder with MCT or Alcohol and what he thought would be the best method for mixing he replied the following...

Neither is very good; it precipitates from alcohol as soon as it contacts water, and MCT can increase the risk of allergies. Warm olive oil works.

I had tried mixing it with Alcohol and Tocopherol and both we’re okay but neither mixed great.

Inaut

During his recent interview with Kate Deering, Ray spoke about mct oil in vitamin D supplements causing allergic reactions. He pretty much said it wasn’t the d that was the problem but mct and that you should look for d in olive oil if you can’t tolerate mct versions

It’s interesting they chose intramuscular injection for the DHT. Topical DHT seems to get unreliable results for many and lowers endogenous testosterone too much. What method of administration are you using in your rat studies? Is it possible it gets metabolized differently when injected into muscles?

I have been experimenting with topical DHT (Andractim) for several weeks. It was an incredible shock, and significantly improved how I felt, but the effects have worn off in the last weeks. I wonder if this is do to the endogenous testosterone suppression? Do you have any studies which demonstrate that claim? I did a quick search, but couldn't find anything.

johnwester130

I have been experimenting with topical DHT (Andractim) for several weeks. It was an incredible shock, and significantly improved how I felt, but the effects have worn off in the last weeks. I wonder if this is do to the endogenous testosterone suppression? Do you have any studies which demonstrate that claim? I did a quick search, but couldn't find anything.

it's hard to say

are you suggesting the T suppression was good or bad

O

oldfriend

it's hard to say

are you suggesting the T suppression was good or bad
T suppression would be bad. I am curious about how one can take DHT safely without suppressing T. Pregenonolone with T in ratio of 10:1 or greater is supposed to prevent suppression but what about DHT? Would you ideally want to take some Testosterone with DHT, or perhaps it is only considered for short-term therapeutic use and therefore shut down a short-term side effect?

metamorph

I mixed raw stanolone/DHT in Vit. E/EVOO (TocoVit) successfully.

Don’t add the full amount of oil at first. A small amount + the amount of DHT you want to use. Stir it, heat it, repeat, add more oil, repeat.