DHT(Androstanolone/Stanolone) Powder

Stud

What happened?
so first I was saying how I planned my career i'm now studiing for personal trainer and than company management to start my own company. she was saying that it was unusual for an 18 year old to start their company and that I wasn't being realistic so I disagreed and she looked a bit weird at me. so we continued because I needed a job for my unemployment benefits. so she was looking at the possible jobs that I wanted to do and noticed that i didn't fill in much so she was a bit pissed even though she didn't ask me fill it in jet. so then she asked what I wanted to do and I said something active and she got mad again saying I wasn't specific enough. Then she said if you want to coach people you can better work a bit on yourself with a passive agressive tone. so mind u that my E2 is pretty low now to the level were i'm a bit paranoid and think people are not genuine. So after she said that I mentally lost it. I looked her deep in the eye and said :" What...did...you...just ...say" than she replied something like when I was 18 I didn't talk to adults like that. And I said I'd love to speak nice to you but it has to come from 2 directions. And then she ended the apointment and said she didn't want to see me today no more and made a new apointment.

however there was something weird about her though in her eyes wouldn't be suprised if she was on ssri's or benzo's. my voice was hella deep though in the conversation, I was amazed. But I think the low estrogen made it feel a bit more intense than it actually was cause at least for me it's known too do that, and my face was like a skull today so E2 was very low.

Dhair

so first I was saying how I planned my career i'm now studiing for personal trainer and than company management to start my own company. she was saying that it was unusual for an 18 year old to start their company and that I wasn't being realistic so I disagreed and she looked a bit weird at me. so we continued because I needed a job for my unemployment benefits. so she was looking at the possible jobs that I wanted to do and noticed that i didn't fill in much so she was a bit pissed even though she didn't ask me fill it in jet. so then she asked what I wanted to do and I said something active and she got mad again saying I wasn't specific enough. Then she said if you want to coach people you can better work a bit on yourself with a passive agressive tone. so mind u that my E2 is pretty low now to the level were i'm a bit paranoid and think people are not genuine. So after she said that I mentally lost it. I looked her deep in the eye and said :" What...did...you...just ...say" than she replied something like when I was 18 I didn't talk to adults like that. And I said I'd love to speak nice to you but it has to come from 2 directions. And then she ended the apointment and said she didn't want to see me today no more and made a new apointment.

however there was something weird about her though in her eyes wouldn't be suprised if she was on ssri's or benzo's. my voice was hella deep though in the conversation, I was amazed. But I think the low estrogen made it feel a bit more intense than it actually was cause at least for me it's known too do that, and my face was like a skull today so E2 was very low.
Sometimes estrogen dominant women can be combative with highly androgenic males. I think if you are going to be experimenting with these hormones (especially at such a young age) you should get blood tests on at least a bimonthly basis. I personally would not touch anything from China unless I could see verified product testing. God only knows how many excipients are in that stuff. How much of the powder are you taking exactly?

Stud

Sometimes estrogen dominant women can be combative with highly androgenic males. I think if you are going to be experimenting with these hormones (especially at such a young age) you should get blood tests on at least a bimonthly basis. I personally would not touch anything from China unless I could see verified product testing. God only knows how many excipients are in that stuff. How much of the powder are you taking exactly?
yeah i get it but its defo dht, and it seems to only be that woman the respect I get from other people that know me is nothing short of spectacular

Steene

It will take some time to learn to live with a high DHT state without being perceived as aggressive and/or arrogant. In my experience it takes some years to master it without looking like an adolescent fool.

Stud

Do you have any examples of this respect?
lol everyone laughs with my jokes like crazy it's pretty hilarious to watch and i'm Always the centre of attention (this is a big indicator that it converts to androsterone)

Stud

It will take some time to learn to live with a high DHT state without being perceived as aggressive and/or arrogant. In my experience it takes some years to master it without looking like an adolescent fool.
you can train yourself on bad wolf pheromone, and try not to get killed lol

Stud

not to get anyone here on AAS but proviron doesn't have those pheromone effects an probably 11-keto dht hasn't either

Wagner83

How did you achieve this high dht state for years?
not to get anyone here on AAS but proviron doesn't have those pheromone effects an probably 11-keto dht hasn't either
It has strong effects on men and women so..

Stud

How did you achieve this high dht state for years?

It has strong effects on men and women so..
i tried proviron and it did cause alot of flirtation from females and respect from males but never ever had i bad experiences with it estrogen dominant or not. however that woman was a special case it seems like all the rest of the people i see respond very well too regular dht a little bit too well i feel a bit like a celebrity wich i don't like cause i'm too humble. But seriously it's a bit odd to see everyone act overly nice towards me.

I don't think DHT can turn into androsterone.

Wagner83

i tried proviron and it did cause alot of flirtation from females and respect from males but never ever had i bad experiences with it estrogen dominant or not. however that woman was a special case it seems like all the rest of the people i see respond very well too regular dht a little bit too well i feel a bit like a celebrity wich i don't like cause i'm too humble. But seriously it's a bit odd to see everyone act overly nice towards me.
From what you said you were the one actually most aggressive, she may have been a pain in the **** but its easy to experience such social interzactions in daily life even without supplements (passive aggressive people like she was or just plain rude or aggressive people).

cyclops

however that woman was a special case it seems like all the rest of the people i see respond very well too regular dht a little bit too well i feel a bit like a celebrity wich i don't like cause i'm too humble. But seriously it's a bit odd to see everyone act overly nice towards me.

Stud

From what you said you were the one actually most aggressive, she may have been a pain in the **** but its easy to experience such social interzactions in daily life even without supplements (passive aggressive people like she was or just plain rude or aggressive people).
yeah your probably right like I said low E2 makes you abit crazy and my memory isn't great so i don't know anymore how it al went. actually now i think about it i'm veeeeery present at the moment don't think back or in future. however indeed after thinking about it i was proably a bit paranoid but also understandable because i'm not used to bee desrespected no more didn't happen in a long time so I was a bit shocked.