DHT(Androstanolone/Stanolone) Powder

Just purchased 15g of DHT from PPL. It will arrive in a few weeks, then I'll report my experience with it then.

Any issues with it not being micronized? I'll assume there's less bioavailability, but I'm not sure by how much. 2x? 10x?

T

TheBeard

Just purchased 15g of DHT from PPL. It will arrive in a few weeks, then I'll report my experience with it then.

Any issues with it not being micronized? I'll assume there's less bioavailability, but I'm not sure by how much. 2x? 10x?

As long as it's soluble it works.
DHT completely dissolves in DMSO + heat.

TheCedar1

I don't have a source yet. Just google "stanolone powder" and you'll see the vendors. You should do some research on how to find legit sources first. There's always risk involved, no matter how legit it seems.
Oral Androstanolone has a very poor bioavailability, the gel has way better bioavailability

Gerard1989

Oral Androstanolone has a very poor bioavailability, the gel has way better bioavailability
I find this hard to believe because of my experiences with it. The same is said of Testosterone but @haidut differs and has referenced several studies in support of Testosterone's bioavailability when taken orally. Can anyone find any such studies on DHT or Stanolone? Personally, I have experienced it's effects to different degrees when I took different doses of it orally. My only problem is the loose stools that it seems to occasion, which is why I stopped. I would love to know how to get past this side effect because I love the strength and clarity it gives me. Has anyone else experimented with oral Stanolone?

metamorph

Received a new 1kg batch of Stanolone.

Going to experiment for a little with pure DHT / DHEA / Pregnenolone to see how that compares to testosterone.
Test brings quite some water retention in my face, I wonder if I can achieve the same positive effects minus the bloat with that trio.

Will try DHT in 3 forms to compare:
- in pure DMSO
- in MCT oil + lecithin
- orally
How did this experiment work? I put a few mg of DHT on my wrist, weighed out on a scale. And, then placed a drop of pansterone onto it and rubbed wrists together. It seems to have dissolved well.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals