Vitamin B1 (thiamine) And Testosterone Can Cure Liver Cirrhosis

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut can we replicate this study using ideal labs androsterone and thiamine hcl?
some people mentioned active thiamine pyrophosphate.
Haidut do you think is better of the classic for hcl?
In lot of studies that you posted about thiamine you mention that orally can efficiently match the intravenous but you also sell energin and the recommend the topical route.
Please can you clarify my thoughts?

Yes, I think a combination of 300mg oral thiamine and 10mg - 15mg androsterone should be able to match the design of the study. A few people sent me lab results which showed their DHT levels skyrocketed (well above range) on just 3mg - 4mg androsterone daily. Thiamine pyrophosphate may be more effective at lower doses but it is also MUCH more expensive then Hcl. So, for most people I think thiamine Hcl in doses of 300mg - 600mg daily would be good enough.

Wagner83

A few people sent me lab results which showed their DHT levels skyrocketed (well above range) on just 3mg - 4mg androsterone daily.
Was that oral androsterone or topical? Was it a few people or one (I remember you said one not long ago)? I posted an excerpt showing why atromid was first formulated the way it was: androsterone is very poorly absorbed when given orally. You said you can use much more without triggering negative effects from others and orally seems much minor in its effects (of course targeting liver health is an other story).

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Was that oral androsterone or topical? Was it a few people or one (I remember you said one not long ago)? I posted an excerpt showing why atromid was first formulated the way it was: androsterone is very poorly absorbed when given orally. You said you can use much more without triggering negative effects from others and orally seems much minor in its effects (of course targeting liver health is an other story).

It was topical use based on their report. So far it is 3 people who reported it, and my own results with it which I posted about before.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut @Wagner83 you mentioned orally will target more the liver. Haidut in the topic of liver cirrhosis what would be the best route for think kind of healing?

I would try both routes. Topical is probably more systemic, which is also beneficial as people with liver issues have all sorts of peripheral problems due to toxin buildup.

sladerunner69

I find testosterone supplement interesting considering it would easily aromatize into estrogen given the biology and health of the standard patient.

Mauritio

What about that study ,though ?It is from 1939 so I dont know how the circumstances in labs where at that time and how meaningful it is . It is interesting that the fatty liver was not prevented by choline , lipocaic acid or casein but was prevented by desiccated thyroid.

When thiamin was administered to vitamin B1 deficient chicks or rats hydropic degeneration and fatty metamorphosis occurred in the parenchyma of the liver cells. This histologic reaction in the liver was not prevented by choline, lipocaic or by diets high in fat or in casein. Desiccated thyroid was effective in preventing the histologic reactions in the livers.

Chemical analyses on these livers showed that there was an increase in total fat, glycogen and moisture. The phospholipid and protein remained unchanged.

Thiamin therapy in experimental vitamin B1 deficiency causes an excessive production of free fat in the liver cell which disrupts the normal cell structure.

Fatty Livers as a Result of Thiamin Administration in Vitamin B 1 Deficiency of the Rat and the Chick: Four Figures | The Journal of Nutrition | Oxford Academic

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals