DHT(Androstanolone/Stanolone) Powder

T

TheBeard

Ok thanks, any positive things you noticed? Also which of the 3 do you prefer?

Andractim was probably the one producing the least anxiety but with no clear benefit.
None of them is a clear winner.

The only winner in this game is the testosterone cream. It gave me all I was hoping for in terms of positive effects

golder

Andractim was probably the one producing the least anxiety but with no clear benefit.

The only winner in this game is the testosterone cream. It gave me all I was hoping for in terms of positive effects

Thanks Beard, I wonder if the DHT source was no good? I remember haidut mentioning the huge mental clarity and focus he got from DHT, but less so the pronounced physiological virility from something like testosterone. Did you home make the T cream? If so, would you mind sharing how you done it, as I want to give it a go. What were all the positive ffcets that you were hoping for, and did you do anything other than aspirin/vitamin E to keep the aromatisation in check? Thanks mate!

T

TheBeard

Thanks Beard, I wonder if the DHT source was no good? I remember haidut mentioning the huge mental clarity and focus he got from DHT, but less so the pronounced physiological virility from something like testosterone. Did you home make the T cream? If so, would you mind sharing how you done it, as I want to give it a go. What were all the positive ffcets that you were hoping for, and did you do anything other than aspirin/vitamin E to keep the aromatisation in check? Thanks mate!

So I tried DHT in three different forms but all of them would be bunk?
Considering I got the Proviron and the Andractim straight from the pharmacy a dozen of times in different countries where they are OTC, that's very unlikely.

As for the testosterone, you can check my threads on it for more info.

Aromatization doesn't need to be "kept in check", e2 is beneficial and it should be let to rise freely along testosterone levels.
The sheer surge from DHT with transcrotal T application is enough to counter the e2 activity if that was to be a concern for someone.

golder

So I tried DHT in three different forms but all of them would be bunk?
Considering I got the Proviron and the Andractim straight from the pharmacy a dozen of times in different countries where they are OTC, that's very unlikely.

As for the testosterone, you can check my threads on it for more info.

Aromatization doesn't need to be "kept in check", e2 is beneficial and it should be let to rise freely along testosterone levels.
The sheer surge from DHT with transcrotal T application is enough to counter the e2 activity if that was to be a concern for someone.

Thanks mate, can you link your T thread - you don't seem very forthcoming here so I'll have a lengthly read from the beginning. Cheers!

Jing

High estrogen is just as bad as low.

Hans

Forum Supporter
Felt like taking an AI, low e2 symptoms, depressed, no libido
Have you ever experimented with something mainly dopaminergic, and if so, did that boost your mood and libido?
I'm wondering because estrogen can increase dopamine and make people with low dopamine feel better. Whereas estrogen makes people with high dopamine feel worse.

golder

Have you ever experimented with something mainly dopaminergic, and if so, did that boost your mood and libido?
I'm wondering because estrogen can increase dopamine and make people with low dopamine feel better. Whereas estrogen makes people with high dopamine feel worse.

Which dopamine agonists would be high on your list to work alongside here, Hans? Thanks!

Hans

Forum Supporter
Which dopamine agonists would be high on your list to work alongside here, Hans? Thanks!
Natural things, such as Catuaba bark, Tribulus, mucuna, huperzine A, etc, would be effective to increase dopamine. COMT breaks the dopamine down, so slowing COMT down, by slowing down methylation, should also help increase dopamine.
Some of the safer dopaminergic drugs would probably be memantine, lisuride, metergoline, selegiline and amantadine which has an adamantane backbone (which might make adamantane effective as well).

Awesome man, glad you found something that works for you :)

T

TheBeard

Yes, one of the reasons I benefit so much from testosterone is due to its conversion to estrogen, which upregulates my dopamine.
It is very clearly felt.

My brain and mood have always benefited a lot from dopaminergetic compounds such as caffeine, but the negative impact on my sleep has always been far a greater inconvenience than the positives.
Same with TT

golder

Can’t find any dht powder on that steroidsfax.net site, or am I doing something wrong? Thanks!

T

TheBeard

Received a new 1kg batch of Stanolone.

Going to experiment for a little with pure DHT / DHEA / Pregnenolone to see how that compares to testosterone.
Test brings quite some water retention in my face, I wonder if I can achieve the same positive effects minus the bloat with that trio.

Will try DHT in 3 forms to compare:
- in pure DMSO
- in MCT oil + lecithin
- orally

A.R

Going to experiment for a little with pure DHT / DHEA / Pregnenolone to see how that compares to testosterone.
Test brings quite some water retention in my face, I wonder if I can achieve the same positive effects minus the bloat with that trio.

- in pure DMSO
- in MCT oil + lecithin
- orally
Have you got a measuring scale to measure each dose?

Also may I ask, what is your purpose behind increasing your Androgens like this , I mean, what do you do with the extra energy/how has it helped you in life?

Reason I ask is motivation for myself ?

- in pure DMSO
- in MCT oil + lecithin
- orally
Let us know your results. I had similar effect with T. I'd like to try this combo once my stanolone comes in from aasraw.

T

TheBeard

Have you got a measuring scale to measure each dose?

Also may I ask, what is your purpose behind increasing your Androgens like this , I mean, what do you do with the extra energy/how has it helped you in life?

Reason I ask is motivation for myself ?

I don't expect extra energy, I just expect it to bring me to baseline out of depression.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals