1. Spring Sale 10% Off @ LifeGivingStore.com Till June 10th With Coupon Code: SPRING2020
    Click Here!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. LifeGivingStore.com New Products List:
    Natural Dessicated Thyroid

Magnesium Hydroxide

Dismiss Notice

DHT(Androstanolone/Stanolone) Powder

Discussion in 'Hormones' started by Ron J, Jun 21, 2017.

1. TheBeard

TheBeard Member

Andractim was probably the one producing the least anxiety but with no clear benefit.
    None of them is a clear winner.

The only winner in this game is the testosterone cream. It gave me all I was hoping for in terms of positive effects

2. James b

James b Member

Thanks Beard, I wonder if the DHT source was no good? I remember haidut mentioning the huge mental clarity and focus he got from DHT, but less so the pronounced physiological virility from something like testosterone. Did you home make the T cream? If so, would you mind sharing how you done it, as I want to give it a go. What were all the positive ffcets that you were hoping for, and did you do anything other than aspirin/vitamin E to keep the aromatisation in check? Thanks mate!

3. TheBeard

TheBeard Member

So I tried DHT in three different forms but all of them would be bunk?
    Considering I got the Proviron and the Andractim straight from the pharmacy a dozen of times in different countries where they are OTC, that's very unlikely.

As for the testosterone, you can check my threads on it for more info.

Aromatization doesn't need to be "kept in check", e2 is beneficial and it should be let to rise freely along testosterone levels.
    The sheer surge from DHT with transcrotal T application is enough to counter the e2 activity if that was to be a concern for someone.

4. James b

James b Member

Thanks mate, can you link your T thread - you don't seem very forthcoming here so I'll have a lengthly read from the beginning. Cheers!

5. Jing

Jing Member

High estrogen is just as bad as low.

6. Hans

Hans Member

Have you ever experimented with something mainly dopaminergic, and if so, did that boost your mood and libido?
    I'm wondering because estrogen can increase dopamine and make people with low dopamine feel better. Whereas estrogen makes people with high dopamine feel worse.

7. James b

James b Member

Which dopamine agonists would be high on your list to work alongside here, Hans? Thanks!

8. Hans

Hans Member

Natural things, such as Catuaba bark, Tribulus, mucuna, huperzine A, etc, would be effective to increase dopamine. COMT breaks the dopamine down, so slowing COMT down, by slowing down methylation, should also help increase dopamine.
    Some of the safer dopaminergic drugs would probably be memantine, lisuride, metergoline, selegiline and amantadine which has an adamantane backbone (which might make adamantane effective as well).

9. Alex Jaramillo

Alex Jaramillo Member

Awesome man, glad you found something that works for you :)

10. TheBeard

TheBeard Member

Yes, one of the reasons I benefit so much from testosterone is due to its conversion to estrogen, which upregulates my dopamine.
    It is very clearly felt.

My brain and mood have always benefited a lot from dopaminergetic compounds such as caffeine, but the negative impact on my sleep has always been far a greater inconvenience than the positives.
    Same with TT

11. Mattlebl

Mattlebl Member

No no no. Only turkey aas in this line.

12. laleto12

laleto12 Member

is there a source in Turkey? I live there but coulndt find anything.

13. Murtaza

Murtaza Member

Bump. Let me know if you find a source for dht powder. For some reason i cant get myself to trust these chinese suppliers

14. TheBeard

TheBeard Member

What are you trying to say?

15. Mattlebl

Mattlebl Member

16. James b

James b Member

Can’t find any dht powder on that steroidsfax.net site, or am I doing something wrong? Thanks!