DHT(Androstanolone/Stanolone) Powder

OP
R

Ron J

Instead of buying a hot plate, I decided to purchase a temperature gun. It'll be more accurate and I wont be stuck with something that I'd only use to test a melting point.
I plan to first practice with some DHEA powder I had bought a while back. Before I go to DHT's melting point, I'll test it at various temperatures, to make sure it's not something else.

OP
R

Ron J

I placed several fold of aluminum foil on a frying pan(domed shape) and used the temperature gun with an emissivity of 1, to track the temperature. The stanolone melted at 169 Celsius. The melting point is supposed to be 178-183C. I'm going to try again later.

Dhair

I placed several fold of aluminum foil on a frying pan(domed shape) and used the temperature gun with an emissivity of 1, to track the temperature. The stanolone melted at 169 Celsius. The melting point is supposed to be 178-183C. I'm going to try again later.
What do you think could account for this discrepancy?
You are using "Mindy's" stuff, right?

OP
R

Ron J

I'm not sure why.
I may try again with another method. I plan to use a heat gun directed at a long metal tube. I assume that it'll vary in temperature along the tube, so I'd be able to move it along the desired temperatures.
What's Mindy's stuff? My source hasn't been mentioned in this thread.

Chaos

If the dhea is legit and it melts at 134c, according to your gun, and it's actual melting point is 148c, and the dht did the same, then perhaps your gun is off?

Chaos

I asked Ray how he felt from the DHT.
Ray said
"I have repeatedly had similar androgenic effects each time I use it, different from DHEA and testosterone. The erotic dreams have a quaint quality—sort of Charles Dickens, rather than Nathaniel Hawthorne, mood."

cyclops

"I have repeatedly had similar androgenic effects each time I use it, different from DHEA and testosterone. The erotic dreams have a quaint quality—sort of Charles Dickens, rather than Nathaniel Hawthorne, mood."

lol Ray is the best I swear.

OP
R

Ron J

If the dhea is legit and it melts at 134c, according to your gun, and it's actual melting point is 148c, and the dht did the same, then perhaps your gun is off?
Perhaps. Later today I'll run the heat gun experiment. Hopefully it'll be more accurate.

Wagner83

I'm a bit baffled by Ray, a third of his warnings are against any kind of irritants, allergens, toxic compounds left in apossbly all supplements, no pregnenolone is pure enough for him yet he has no issues with DHT from the black market of the ('communist', surprise surprise :ss2) China..
Perhaps the fact he's old enough means he cares less about long term effects but would rather have the change to use it. You can tell he's pretty happy though. I wonder if he wants the whole public to know what he's doing though.

Dhair

I'm a bit baffled by Ray, a third of his warnings are against any kind of irritants, allergens, toxic compounds left in apossbly all supplements, no pregnenolone is pure enough for him yet he has no issues with DHT from the black market of the ('communist', surprise surprise :ss2) China..
Perhaps the fact he's old enough means he cares less about long term effects but would rather have the change to use it. You can tell he's pretty happy though. I wonder if he wants the whole public to know what he's doing though.
I don't think Ray has ever cared what people thought of him.

Wagner83

I don't think Ray has ever cared what people thought of him.
I'm just saying he discusses with people through email but may not always want the whole public to know, and by whole public I don't mean "regular" individual like you and me, but that's just a thought that crossed my mind.

Last edited:
OP
R

Ron J

I tried the tube, but the heat measurements were off as well. I'm sure that it has to do with the emissivity and smoke. I placed a spoon on a frying pan and it measured at 90C, but once I placed some DHEA, it melted instantly. I'd have to try with a cast iron pan, but at this point I may not bother.

Dhair

I'm just saying he discusses with people through email but may not always want the whole public to know, and by whole public I don't mean "regular" individual like you and me, but that's just a thought that crossed my mind.
I think he knows that people share his email correspondence. I'm not sure how he chooses to use the internet, but I don't think he ever comes here. The guys making "On the Back of a Tiger" showed him the forum online and he was surprised it existed. If you're referring to the perceived legal risk, I think that's way overblown in general.

Wagner83

Ok, yes generally speaking he's ok with sharing mails, I had even asked him and had posted his answer in the relevant thread.

Last edited:
OP
R

Ron J

Today I dissolved more of the alleged Stanolone powder and noticed that it didn't dissolve in MCT oil, but it did once I added 99% alcohol.

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals